How Ridiculous Were We?

02

I slipped into a pair of orange flip flops as I tossed my yellow ones in the trash.

Seriously I would never wear those again. People need to learn to spit their gum in trashcans. God.

"So, now that you got new shoes on, what you say we do something?"John asked with a light laugh

"Well...I never did get the vitamin water I was searching for" I said to him with a cheesy smile as we started walking again.

"Alright, thats cool"He said with a laugh pretending to not get my hint that I wanted it so I smacked him in the chest.

"Ow"He said laughing

"Oh please, like that hurt you"I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Yeah it didn't"He said with a chuckle.

"So what is there to do?"I asked him

"Walk around, talk to people, watch other bands sets,anything you can think of"

"Hmmm"I said thinking about what to do.

Then I screamed. I instantly closed my eyes, like I usually do when I get scared. All I heard was Johns laughter as I hugged myself as I was now soaking wet. What the hell is going on? I was to scared to open my eyes as I was getting drenched in water by the second.

"Bridge, open your eyes"I heard John laugh

I opened my eyes slowly to instantly see a brunette in front of me with a giant squirt gun smiling like an idiot. I then looked around to see others with identical guns standing around me and John laughing.

I turned to John who was laughing slightly still, just as wet as me. I glared at him.

"What?"He asked smiling

"I'm wet"I whined

"Thats what she said" Someone in the group of guys around us said and everyone started laughing.

At first I didn't get it, then it hit me, and my immature side came through and I laughed too.

"Well for you who don't know, this is my best friend Bridget"John said introducing me to the guys in front of us. I knew the redhead, well Nick, And Pat and Garrett.

"I'm Eric"The brunette who was standing directly in front of me said. I just gave him a smile and a little wave.

"Whoa Halvo's flirting" One of the ones I didn't know said. And everyone chuckled

"I introduced myself, god"Eric said shaking his head

"Halvo?"I asked

"Halvo as in his last name. We tend to call him that"Nick informed me.

"I like Eric, Ill call you Eric"I said making up my mind.

"Thats fine with me"Eric said with a smile.

"Oh he's so flirting"The same kid said again and everyone agreed and Eric rolled his eyes and shook his head

"You all fucking suck"He mumbled.

"Pat!"I randomly shouted and Pat laughed. He loved when I randomly shouted. I did it to him all the time on the phone. I think he liked it because he does the same thing.

"God, can you shout any louder?"Nick asked.

"I can actually"I said turning my attention away from him to Pat. "So, since John is no help in getting me my vitamin water, your my next best choice"

"Hey! I didn't do anything"John said in defense

"YOU got us attacked"And all the guys chuckled.

"Come on PAT!" I said and took his hand making him drop his water gun and dragged him off.

"The guys are great arnt they?"Pat asked jokingly as we walked helplessly around the venue.Due to the suns radiant rays, I was drying fast.Thank God.

"Yeah, sure"I said with a laugh

"Hey, attacking you guys was Nicks idea"

"The ginger?Rude little fuck"I said laughing and Pat laughed too.

"Where can I get some damn Vitamin water?"I mumbled

"Bridge! heads up"We heard John say and we turned around and he tossed a Dragon fruit vitamin water at me. Thank god I caught it, because that could have knocked me out if it hit me in the head.

I squealed and ran to John. He chuckled as I hugged him."Yay"I said and let go of him and opened my vitamin water.

"I don't get why you're obsessed with those"John said and Pat agreed.

"They're amazing" I said putting the cap back on.

"Whatever ya say Hun, but anyways, after the show today, were all going to the beach and partying"

"Yay"I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Loosen up Bridge"John said putting his arm around my shoulders giving them a squeeze

"Not drinking"I said instantly" That never turns out good"I mumbled.

"Oh I know"Pat laughed and I glared at him.

Yeah, I went to a party with John and the guys once, It was a random party were we didn't know anyone but each other. I ended up getting drunk and hitting on some girls boyfriend. I told him he was the hottest thing I have ever seen, his girlfriend looked like a fish, he could do better, yeah Pat grabbed me and quickly dragged me out of that party because I guess the guys girlfriend was looking for me.

I tend to tell the truth when I drink. And if I drank tonight, I think I would be telling some guys Ive met, and randomly seen how cute they were. And yes, that wouldn't be good. I mean its not like I wanted to get with them and it would complicate things, especially if they had girlfriends.

"Well anyways we go on soon, come and watch us"John said turning me in the direction they would be performing and the three of us started walking.

~~~~~~

So this little party on the beach was sooo much fun. I was just sitting at the fire roasting marshmallows.

John had disappeared about and hour ago. And when he was with me he was already drunk as hell. So I didn't really crave his presence anyway.

Mostly the people around the fire where sober or close to it, I mean I don't think anyone really smashed wanted to be by the fire in case they accidentally fell in or something.

"Oh my god! Its on fire!"Eric yelled hopping off the log we were sitting on and quickly pulled his stick out of the fire blowing on his marshmallow to get rid of the fire around it.

I just laughed the whole time watching him.

His marshmallow was like a chunk of coal after the fire was out. I just laughed even harder.

He sat back down next to me and threw his stick with the marshmallow on it to the side.

"Mines perfect golden brown.Mmm"I said jokingly as I held my stick in front of his face, dangling the marshmallow in his face.

He just jokingly glared at me.

"You look cute in the light of the fire"He said with a smile

"Oh so I don't look cute any other time?"I asked jokingly.

"Oh no you do!"He said quickly.

"I'm kidding, calm down"I giggled. Sure his little flirting was a turnoff, he was too corney as it is. But I like his company. I wasn't alone.

He relaxed and just smiled.

"Thanks"Someone said and the there was a little pressure on my stick and then I looked at the stick and the marshmallow was gone.

"Hey"I said standing up coming face to face with Nick.

"Yummy"He said chewing my marshmallow.

"Fucker"I mumbled.

"If that gets you mad, I will personally make you an even better marshmallow"He said with a chuckle.

I just crossed my arms across my chest

"Your a stubborn one arnt you?"He asked with a laugh

"I don't know. Maybe. people have said I am, but I don't see it"

"Yo, Nick, are you drunk?"Eric asked standing up so he was standing right next to me.

"Nah, I don't believe so, but the stars are pretty arnt they?"he asked looking up

"He is drunk huh?"I asked turning to face Eric

"Actually I don't think so"

"I'm not"Nick said still looking up.

"Oh?"I asked looking up at the sky too."They are pretty" I observed.

"Yeah"Nick said

"Okay, you two okay?"Eric asked and I looked back at him.

"I'm perfectly fine, but I'm going to go for a walk"

"Want me to come with?"Eric asked

"No, I want to be alone, you know walk the beach alone, just me and my thoughts"

"Chicks"Eric mumbled "Well come find me if you need something or just company"

"Alright, see ya"I said to Eric, not even bothering to say anything to Nick as he still stared up at the sky.Hes a weird one

I walked the beach barefoot, loving the feeling of the sand. I walked away from everyone wanting the peace and quiet. I love the beach. Who doesn't?

I just thought about home, my little puppy Macy who I had just recently got.

Yes I thought about weird things I guess. I didn't occupy my thoughts about boys 24/7 like most girls. I didn't really believe in that fairytale bullshit about there being that special someone for you. I mean come on, whenever you think you've found love, you find another guy a couple days later that has you head over heals. There is never just one guy out there, there is always someone better then the person you're with.

"Whats so great about being on a beach alone? I mean I don't see it"I closed my eyes for a couple seconds in aggravation and then opened them and turned to face my favorite little redhead...
♠ ♠ ♠
It totally gets better I promise!
hahah so comment because there
encouraging and keep me going:)