Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Interlude #6

Interlude:

Oceanup.com

A Beautiful Couple Caught Red-Handed

Nick Jonas and Rachael Lewis have been officially back together for a few months now and recently they were seen smooching at IHOP while on a double date with Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift {see picture below}. I’d say they’re in paradise right now. That kiss seemed pretty sweet. Joe and Taylor aren’t as serious right at the moment but maybe they’ll be a future Nick and Rachael. But don’t think Kevin is on the block either, because rumor has it hes been phoning and texting back and forth with girlfriend Danielle Deleasa. Have the Jonas boys finally found their pure happiness? Or will all these beautiful girls just end up breaking their hearts?


US WEEKLY

Nick Jonas and Rachael Lewis. Finding True Love Easier Than Idol Stars?

Nick Jonas, 15, of the Jonas Brothers and Rachael Lewis, 15, seem to be two sweet, innocent kids who wouldn’t be expected to have a full article in US WEEKLY…right? Well not when these two teenagers seem to be finding love easily and all of these other, older celebs can barely hold out a one night stand. They’re only teenagers, how can they be so sure that they have found it…how can they be so sure about how they know what love is? Do they even know? According to some close friends…they seem to think so. We caught up with Carrie Underwood and Rachael was brought into the conversation, “Rachael is such a sweet girl and she’s incredibly polite and such a teenager, just the way it should be, I got to know her and I’m so happy I did and when I heard the rumors about her and Nick, I loved the idea of them being together, I feel they’re so perfect for each other…”. The couple aren’t very open about their relationship but people talk…and people know…but they like having a private life…do you think all the business stuff will get to their heads and get in the way of their “love”? They used to deny it completely, then it went to avoiding the question and now it’s just a shrug of the shoulder, a comment or two and then they make the conversation keep going. For teenage super stars they handle it fairly well.

But what gets most people is the fact that Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas used to go out…isn’t there some kind of code that says you cant go for the best friends ex-boyfriend? But some disagree and say, since Rachael and Nick have a past {in which they were a couple back then too} then Rachael has every right to go for it. Miley doesn’t seem too happy with that fact though. In fact, the whole issue led to a big feud between Miley and Mandy Jirox against Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato who defended Rachael…and the feud took off from there. They all may be super star celebrities but they’re still teenage girls, drama will happen.


J-14

Nick+Rachael=Nacheal
Joe+Taylor=Jaylor


Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift have been seen together lately. They’re such a cute couple and when they’re out together you can definitely tell they’re into each other…but the couple that has people talking is Nick Jonas and Rachael Lewis. They’re so into each other…and it’s not really a secret anymore. Everyone knows…especially Nick’s ex, Miley. That big feud of the Youtube videos have calmed down a bit but the air is still tense. Nick and Rachael are so much in love, it’s adorable! Usually we don’t get pictures of JB showing PDA with girlfriends…or that’s what they hope…but Rachael and Nick were getting lazy and careless and we got a few amazing pictures! One includes them kissing at IHOP while on a double date with Joe and Taylor. Another is of them holding hands while they shop around towns…but one of my favs is one of them both laughing together and playing wiffle ball against each other and Rachael tackled Nick to the ground before he reached the base! They ended up laughing about it but it was the cutest thing! I’m definitely on team Nacheal…are you?
♠ ♠ ♠
im gonna wait for more comments and/or subscribers
please let me know what u think
comments encourage me to post more

<<333