Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Enchantment

Taylor and Joe are officially together. They’re so adorable. Nick has been constantly giving me the same flower {which is now my favorite flower ever} but I still don’t know what it means and I never have the time to look it up…until today. I looked up the flower and my heart ached for the need of Nick being by my side at that moment…but he was asleep so I didn’t want to wake him. It was three in the morning and I was determined to find out what it meant because at the end of the concert we had tonight, he gave me the symbolic lavender rose. So as soon as the bus hit the road and everyone was asleep, I pulled out my lap top in my bunk and looked it up. Then an IM popped up from Taylor.

TSwift15: Hey girlie. Did you find out what the rose meant?

ReaReaLewis: Yea, actually I did. I’ll tell you today when you, me, Joe and Nick go on our double date ;)

TSwift15: Double date?!?! Why don’t I know about this?!

ReaReaLewis: Joe was going to tell you later on today, but I beat him to it. Oh well ;)

TSwift15: Eeep now I’m excited…have you heard anything from Miley?

I sighed.

ReaReaLewis: No. The feud has gotten bigger and she blogs and twitters about our arguments…she doesn’t mention my name but everyone knows she’s talking about me

TSwift15: Don’t worry about it Rach. It’ll pass soon enough

ReaReaLewis: I sure hope so. She’s never acted this way toward me before


“Rachael?” a hushed voice said. I looked up and saw a sleepy Nick open his curtain. “Are you alright?”

“Yea I’m fine. Go back to sleep,” I whispered back.

But of course he didn’t listen. He got up, rubbed his eyes and came over to me and sat down. “Whatcha doin?” he asked as he nudged me lightly.

“Talking to Taylor”

“Is there a reason why you’re up so late…early? Which one would you use?”

“Mmm I’d use ‘late’…but no reason…just couldn’t sleep…” my voice trailed off as I turned my head to look at him and I lost my train of thought.

I remembered the meaning of the flower and it caused butterflies to shoot off in my stomach. “Rea? Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yep…I cant wait for our double date with Taylor and Joe,” I smiled and kissed him. “Come on, we have an early morning with Ryan Seacrest tomorrow,” I said as I closed the lap top and took his hand we stood up.

Tomorrow morning, the guys and I had an interview with Ryan over the phone. It wasn’t any big interview, just a small ‘see what we’re doing’ type of interview. We got to our bunks and he put his forehead against mine.

“Good night Rea,” he whispered.

“More like good morning Nick,” I whispered back with a small smile and he kissed me lightly.

Then we both departed and went into our bottom bunks that were across from each other and I fell asleep happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, we all got up tiredly as we pulled into the parking lot of and hotel we were staying at. We took in whatever we needed and got to our room. Then we all collapsed on the couch in the living room of the big hotel room as Joe sat on me and I grunted. It was a decent couch but it wasn’t huge. I had Nick on my right and Kevin on my left and Joe on top of me.

“Joe get off me,” I groaned as I tried to move him but couldn’t. Then Kevin’s cell started ringing and he put Ryan on speaker.

“Hey there you four…are you all there?” he asked.

“Nope, Rachael vanished…” Joe said.

“I’m hear Ryan! Under the big fatso”

“I am not fat!” he defended.

But then I pushed him off and onto the floor. He jumped up and sat between me and Kevin so it caused me to move closer to Nick as he put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me in.

The interview was short, he just asked where we were at the moment, asked small questions about our next albums coming out, theirs is sooner than mine. We all took small naps and we were a little agitated and annoyed with each other, we tried to keep our distance but it was kind of hard. I tried to keep from snapping…but that was really hard too.

“Joe come on stop,” I said as Joe was waving a fork with a piece of food on it, in my face, while I was trying to read.

But he continued. “Joe I swear, if you keep waving that stupid pancake in my face, I’m going to hit you and it’s going to hurt,” I snapped.

“Oh I’m so scared,” he mocked.

“You should be,” I threatened and he just narrowed his eyes at me.

“Okay you two, go to your corners,” Kevin said as he walked into the kitchen space of the hotel room and Nick did the same.

“Yea Joe leave her alone,” Nick said as he walked passed Joe and bumped him lightly on the back of the head with his diabetes pack.

I smiled but then it faded as I watched Nick take out a new omnipod and put it on. I never actually took the time to watch him do so…

“She started it though,” Joe said, interrupting my thoughts.

“I did not! You were the one waving food in my face,” I shot back.

“Okay kids, stop fighting and go get dressed already,” Denise chuckled a little.

“I get the bathroom first!” we both shouted and shot up from our seats.

We ran through the doorway and I was so close to being first but then he picked me up and threw me onto the couch. So then I jumped back up, jumped off the couch and onto his back, causing him to stumble to the side and we fell onto the bed. We started wrestling and Nick walked in.

“What are you two doing?” he asked in disbelief as he came over to us and Kevin walked in as well.

Then I threw Joe off me but he grabbed my arm so I went with him and we both bumped lightly into Nick but it was enough for him to stumble backward and I was on Joe’s back as he was trying to get me off when Nick walked into the side table…where the lamp was. So then the lamp fell over and made a loud crash. Everyone was quiet.

“Kids! What was that?” Denise called from the other room.

“Nick did it!” both Joe and I yelled and Kevin burst out laughing.

“And I get the bathroom first,” I claimed as I twisted Joe’s arm behind his back and pushed him onto the couch and ran into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it was time, we went to the floor below us and got Taylor and the four of us left. We wanted Kevin to come too but he said he was spending the afternoon with Frankie.

“Is something wrong between you two?” she asked as we walked out of the hotel with our some-what disguises on and with Big Rob near by.

Joe and I just looked at each other and we turned our heads, so we weren’t looking at each other.

“It just hasn’t been their day today, they’ve been fighting all day,” Nick said as we started walking to the car.

“Well I’m sure there’s some place we can eat and they’ll quit their fighting,” Taylor said with hinting in her eyes. Then mine and Joe’s faces lit up as we looked eat each other.

“International House Of Pancakes!” we cheered and high-fived each other as Taylor laughed and Nick smiled.

Nick and I walked around as Joe opened the door for Taylor and Nick opened the door for me so I was in the middle of him and Taylor when they got in and Joe was in the passenger seat with Big Rob driving.

We got to IHOP and Joe and I were all cheery as we skipped in together, arm in arm. We were seated at a booth and we all ordered. Nick and I were side by side as Joe and Taylor were side by side across from us and they started their own conversation and Joe intended on bringing us into it but Nick and I just wanted to talk by ourselves so I turned my body to face him.

“So what happened once I was in the shower?” I asked with a giggle and he glared playfully.

“Mom made me pick up the pieces,” he muttered and I laughed as he stared at me and smiled.

I looked into his eye and I saw it…I saw he meant it…he gave me that flower for a reason and he means it.

“I know what the flower means,” I whispered as if it was some big secret I didn’t want anyone else to know about.

He looked at me with careful eyes.

“It means falling in love and when you give it to someone, it means, you have fallen in love and you are enchanted by that person,” I quoted from the website.

“Only you would memorize it” he chuckled lightly and I smiled as he avoided my gaze.

“Nick? Are you enchanted by me?” I joked lightly and I saw him blush!

He didn’t respond though. I took that as my cue to say, “I‘ve fallen in love with you too…again,” I whispered and that certainly caught his attention because his head snapped up and he looked at me.

Before he could say anything, our pancakes got to us and Joe cheered.

We all started eating as we had conversations with all four of us. But then Nick leaned toward me. “I love you,” he whispered in my hair and I felt myself blush.

“I love you too,” I whispered back and he smiled and kissed me lightly and when we pulled away, I saw in the corner of my eye, Joe and Taylor were smiling at us.

But then we heard a click and all four of our heads snapped up. Then we turned and looked out the window as we saw Big Rob holding a photographer by the collar, dragging him away.

“Crap,” Nick and I both muttered at the same time as I put my head in my hand and he leaned forward, so he had one hand on his forehead.

All of a sudden, out of no where, two girls came rushing by, with excitement. “Hey Nick, Joe…we’re the girls from this morning…” one said.

“You probably don’t remember us,” the other said.

One looked Nick’s age and the other looked Joe’s…this cant be good. “Of course we do…it’s nice to see you again Marissa,” Joe said.

“You too Katie,” Nick added. “Rachael, Taylor, this is Marissa and Katie, we met them this morning,” he added.

“It’s so nice to meet you,” Taylor said but I could tell it’s fake.

“Yea it is,” I agreed, light-heartedly and they just smiled huge smiles at us…but they were so fake.

“Would…you want to sit down with us? We just got here,” Joe said awkwardly.

I know he didn’t want to say it but he didn’t want to be rude either. I watched Taylor carefully…she was confused and looked kind of upset but hid it…I also watched these two girls carefully…any wrong moves and I would’ve broke them in two.

“What do you think Nick? Is that okay?” Marissa said.

I laughed under my breath as I shook my head as I leaned back and crossed my arms across my chest. Nick looked at me quickly and sighed.

“That sounds okay,” he smiled politely at them.

I saw that coming…but Taylor looked slightly jaw dropped. Katie sat beside Joe, causing Taylor to move over as Marissa did the same…causing me to move over. Most of the time, Joe and Nick were talking to them as Taylor and I sat quietly, eating out food, sending telepathic notes.

Then they both stood up and had to excuse themselves for a second while they ran to the bathroom, probably calling everyone they knew and Nick and Joe looked at Taylor and I but we just smirked and starred at each other.

“What did you want us to do?” Joe complained.

“Yea, we couldn’t just say no and tell them they couldn’t stay,” Nick added.

“You could’ve…” Taylor started.

“But you didn’t,” I finished.

“Should’ve said no,” we both said at the same time and giggled a little.

“Tell Marissa and Katie that it was nice meeting them…we’ll see you guys at the venue,” I said and stood up as she followed my motion and we walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got some Starbucks where we met up with Kevin and Frankie {of course} and we hung out and walked to the venue ourselves. We all hung out and joked around as we sat on the stage. Then Joe and Nick got there and guess who was with them…Marissa and Katie. That caused mine and Taylor’s jaws to drop.

“Okay now that everyone’s here…who’s this?” Anna asked as she came out onto the stage.

“This is Marissa and Katie, they just wanted to check out the scenery,” Nick said.

I noticed Anna looked at me but I just shrugged. “Well hello girls…Paul had a few phone calls to make and Denise is a little sick so I told her to rest a little so she doesn’t get worse…” Leave it to Anna to take charge and care about the Jonas' just as much as I do.

The band came out and we ran through a few songs. Then night fell and Taylor and I haven’t spoken many words to Nick or Joe…then it was a few moments before the concert and the guys were in lock down…or they should’ve been.

“Taylor, Rachael please open up,” Joe pleaded.

“We’re sorry," Nick added. Taylor, Anna and I smirked at each other.

We weren’t mad at them, we knew they couldn’t resist the urge to be gentlemen…but we still liked seeing them squirm. “Sorry for what?” I teased.

“For ruining our date at the International House of Pancakes,” Joe said. “Must you say the whole version? Why cant you just IHOP?” Nick questioned.

“Because I like saying International House of Pancakes,” he argued. All three of us laughed.

“Boys we’re not mad,” Taylor said as we opened the door and saw them glaring at each other but then looking at us with soft expressions.

“You’re not?” they both asked and we shook our heads.

“Taylor to the stage!” a voice said.

“Gotta go,” she said happily and kissed Joe’s cheek and raced off. Then Joe walked away in a daze.

“So you’re not mad?” Nick asked with a small smile.

“No…I’m not mad…”

“Good…because I love you,” he said gently and pulled out a beautiful lavender rose from behind his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finished singing ‘Faith’, I had Taylor and Nick, Joe and Kevin come back out and Shoulv'e Said No started playing and Taylor began singing.

It’s strange to think the songs we used to sing
The smiles, the flowers, everything, is gone
Yesterday I found out about you
Even now just looking at you, feels wrong
{Joe started to sing}
You say that you’d take it all back, given one chance{Taylor joined in}

It was a moment of weakness and you said yes
You should’ve said no, you should’ve gone home
{Taylor and Joe sang as they faced each other and the crowd at the same time}
You should’ve thought twice before you let it all go {Nick and I sang quietly, like backups as Joe and Taylor just continued by themselves}
You should’ve know that word, bout what you did with her
And I should’ve been there, in the back of your mind
I shouldn’t be asking myself why
You shouldn’t be begging for forgiveness at my feet
You should’ve said no, baby and you might still have me


I started to sing as Nick grabbed the microphone into his hand, and he threw his guitar off to the side to some guy and we were facing each other now.

You can see that I’ve been crying
Baby you know all the right things to say


Then he started to sing and it’s not like we were serious but we were smiling the whole time and just acting out the parts of the song.

But do you honestly expect me to believe
We could ever be the same

I started singing again.

You say that the past is the past, you need one chance
It was a moment of weakness and you said yes

You should’ve said no, you should’ve gone home
{Nick and I both started to sing}
You should’ve thought twice before you let it all go
You should’ve know that word, bout what you did with her
And I should’ve been there, in the back of your mind
I shouldn’t be asking myself why
{I started to sing}
You shouldn’t be begging for forgiveness at my feet…
You should’ve said no, baby and you might still have me


Nick, Joe, Taylor and I all started singing.

I cant resist
Before you go tell me this
Was it worth it
Was she woth this

No…no, no, no

Now all four of us were in the center of the stage as Kevin was having a guitar play-off with Garbo.

You should’ve said no, you should’ve gone home
You should’ve thought twice before you let it all go
You should’ve know that word, bout what you did with her
And I should’ve been there, in the back of your mind
I shouldn’t be asking myself why
You shouldn’t be begging for forgiveness at my feet
You should’ve said no, baby and you might still have me


We finished and everyone went wild. We’ve performed this song together before but it seemed like this time was different. Taylor and I ran up the steps and onto the platform and it started bringing us down, under the stage while the crowd was cheering and screaming like crazy and we waved to all of them. I live for moments like this now.
♠ ♠ ♠
its a tad long but i hope u all like it :)

Lyrics=Should've Said No by Taylor Swift

<<333