Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Everytime We Touch

I’ve been keeping busy for a while. I was offered to go back to the Wizards set to guest star in a three part saga with zombies and vampires, I read the script and it was pretty intense. I would only be in two parts of the saga but of course I accepted. I missed working with Selena, David, J.T. and the rest of them. I even got close with Bridgit (the girls that plays Juliet; Justin’s girlfriend) . I liked the plot a lot. Francesca shows up again and Justin doesn’t know what to do about her and Juliet but Francesca decides to try and stay out of the drama and relationship problems because she sees Justin as being really happy with Francesca. But somehow, as an impulse, they kiss and Juliet sees it and its this whole big thing but everyone makes up in the end and Francesca says that she thinks Justin and Juliet should stay together and Francesca ends up being friends with all of them. You would just have to see the episodes to see how cool and intense it is. I was in the dance scene too and that was so cool! Francesca already knows about wizards so why hide vampires and zombies from her too. I was told that it wouldn’t be the last time that Francesca shows up and I was so excited. I love working with all of my friends, it’s so much easier that way. Rumors are going around that I might guest star in JONAS as well…maybe it’s true…maybe it’s not…guess you have to wait and see.

Things with mom…have gotten worse. We don’t get along at all anymore and she’s never around…with the whole “my dad is filing for custody” thing…that has just made me stressed out. I haven’t had Nick by my side to keep my balanced…to be my rock. I’ve had Anna though…and she’s all I need. If I could…I’d stay with her…

But now it’s November 27th and the Jonas’ are coming home from the tour for a bit before going back to traveling. I was being restless on the stage at the House of Blues before my concert and I was pacing back and forth waiting for Nick’s call to tell me he was back. I told Anna it would be okay to get some fans in for a meet and greet and she happily went to the security and got a few fans inside. The group involved a few girls and guys and they were all smiled brightly and squealing (not the guys) when they saw me sitting on the edge of the stage. I smiled as I got off the stage and walked over to all of them. The girls were squealing continuously as the guys were smiling brightly when I gave each and every one of them a hug. The followed me as I went back to sitting on the edge of the stage and they all filled the middle section of the first two rows. They asked me a lot of questions and I just started regular conversations with all of them like we’ve known each other forever…even though I couldn’t even remember all of their names. It was only one and all of them were already here, I was really grateful for amazing fans.

“How do you write so many songs? Where do you find your inspiration?” one girl asked.

“I usually base them on real life stuff that really goes on with me”

“Have you ever thought about writing a song about Miley? What she did was pretty wrong” another said.

“No I haven’t…but I don’t think about it…”

“She made a you tube video about you…saying how sorry she was…” another said and I could tell she was a Miley fan as well.

Honestly, I really wasn’t mad, she can be her fan if she wants to… “She did?” I asked.

“Yea…she seemed really upset about it” she said and I sat there thinking.

Maybe it was time to forgive and forget…I did forgive Nick…and he’s just as responsible for the kiss…

“Speaking of…how many songs have you written about Nick?” another girl asked as she wiggled her eye brows, causing me to laugh.

All the girls were staring at me with expecting eyes and the guys were sitting there, smiling at me…it was starting to creep me out…they’ve been doing that ever since they saw me…it was kind of weird…but I shrugged it off.

“A few” I admitted.

Nick and I weren’t going public officially, but we weren’t keeping a secret either…and it was kind of obvious ever since we kissed on stage and they all squealed.

“What do you think about him having a solo album coming out?”

“I think it’s great, it’s something new and I back him up one hundred percent, if it’s something he really wanted to do, I’ve heard just a few songs, he wouldn’t let me hear all of them” I admitted.

“But he was right to put them on a solo album, they aren’t band material” I explained and they all nodded to acknowledge me.

It was true. I was so proud of him too for doing this. Then one girl got really excited. “Guys show her what you all did” she said with energy and they all seemed to go shy suddenly.

These guys looked like they 16-18 and they got shy around me. This is too funny. I was just smiling, waiting for them to do something. Then they all stood up and lifted up their shirts so I saw they all had ‘We love Rachael Lewis’ painted across their abs. I started laughing so hard as I jumped off the stage.

“Okay we definitely need a picture of this, Anna can you take a few pictures for us?” I asked as I got the girls to give me their cameras.

Anna happily came over to us as I got the guys to take their shirts off completely and we all got in the picture as I stood between two of the guys and the other girls and guys were around us as Anna took pictures with all of the cameras and she even used my own camera.

“This picture is definitely going on twitter” I said and laughed lightly.

“Lets hope that Nick doesn’t find out” one girl joked and I laughed and agreed with her.

“Too late” a voice said into a microphone and I saw the girls face flushed.

I spun around and saw Nick smiling at me on stage and I smiled back. He jumped off the stage to me and I hugged him tight as he hugged back.

“We were just talking about you” I smiled lightly as he kept an arm around my waist, keeping me close and I kept my elbow bent with my hand on his shoulder.

He was smiley and friendly on the outside but I could tell he was just making it clear to the other guys that I was taken which I found kind of funny and sweet. The girls seemed to look like they were in shock and now it was the guys’ turn to speak up while the girls stayed silent.

“Hey I’m Eric” one said as he held out his fist to Nick.

I cringed at the name and I think Nick could feel it because he started to rub circles on my side with his thumb. It's been pretty much a year since I last saw Eric...maybe more...and even though i didn't love him, he still broke my heart. Nick didn’t phase though as he pounded fists with Eric and they did some kind of guy hand shake. Then he did the same thing to the other guys as they all said pleasant, welcoming responses to each other.

Then the girls got out of their trances and now were squealing, smiling brightly, giggling like crazy, throwing random comments and compliments and questions at Nick as they pushed all of the guys out of the way. I smiled lightly and had a confused, scared expression on my face. In three minutes I found out two things. One: It’s dangerous being with my boyfriend. Two: These girls were secretly crazy on the inside. But no matter how much these girls gambled on and on, Nick just smiled warmly and accepted their comments and compliments, he didn’t even have time to answer their questions, they were talking so fast. The guys eventually pulled them back so they could calm down.

“We apologize for their behavior” one of the guys said and I just laughed quietly.

“It’s alright…”

“But I better get behind stage now, and get ready for tonight, it was so nice to talk to you all” I said and hugged them all.

Nick did a polite wave to all of them and we both walked onto the stage and disappeared behind the curtains and the set and he immediately crashed his lips into mine.

“You have no idea how hard it was to not just kiss you in front of all of them” he whispered and then kissed me again as I smiled into the kiss.

“I’ve missed you” I whispered.

“Same here Rea” he whispered back and it sent chills through out my body.

“Where’s your family?” I asked, pushing him away.

“Good to know you love them more” he joked and I rolled my eyes at him as I hit him lightly in the stomach.

Then as if, on cue…

“Rea rea!” a voice yelled.

I spun around and saw Joe running toward me and ran into me, knocking Nick out of the way, and he hugged me so tight as he spun me around. Then quickly behind him, came Kevin and Frankie tackling me in hugs. Then Denise and Paul were soon with us as well and they both gave me big hugs.

“We’ve never been apart for this long before” Joe cooed as he slung his arm around his shoulders.

I was about to protest but I stopped myself because one; I didn’t want to remember the three years I was away from them, in Tennessee and two; I saw the look in Joe’s eyes that said he doesn’t count those years.

“What are you all doing here?” I asked with a bright smile.

“We wanted to come and watch you perform” Frankie said excitedly.

Then Anna came over to us and hugged all of them, the Jonas’ and Anna were still close and I was eternally grateful for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was going to ask Nick about the taking break thing…but not now. “Rachael Lewis!” was announced and I ran onto the stage in front of the crowded audience and I started off the concert with Strong.

I sang a few more songs.

“Alright…” I sighed slightly because I was a little out of breath. “Now, this next one was on top charts for months, and it’s all thanks to all of you…” I said and they went crazy as the familiar music started playing through out the air.

La la la la la la
La la la la
La la la la ooh...

I don't know you
I just met you boy
But somethin's got me
And I don't know why


Then Nick started singing as I smiled and the crowd got louder…much louder.

I don't know you
I just met you girl
But somethin's got me
Can you tell me why


I started singing as everyone in the audience joined in.

Cause' I don't know why
From the moment I first saw you
I've been stuck in time
And it seems so right

No I don't know why
{he started singing}
But the feelings that I'm feeling

They're so beautiful
{I sang}

Incredible {he sang}
It makes me wanna say {we both sang}

Now we were both in the middle of the stage as we were facing the audience, grabbing some hands and they all were singing with us.

What if
It was meant to be
What if
It was destiny
This trip
Baby you and me
We might never get another chance
So let's skip
All the history
And just click
To the you and me
And then maybe we'll see
If this what if could be

Yeah yeah
{he sang}
If this what if could be
Na na na na na


I started walking toward him as I took steps to the beat and he backed up, smiling at me…we’ve done this before.

It's not my style {I started singing}
To get so excited
But I like it
And I don't know why
{he came in}

Now as he started singing, he was walking toward me.

I'm fallin so fast {and began to sing alone}
Girl I've got it bad
No, I can't help it
Can you tell me why

We got back to the middle of the stage and faced the crowd again.

Cause' I don't know why {I started}
From the moment I first saw you
You've been on my mind
Baby stuck inside

No I don't know why
{he began}
But baby everything's so perfect

Yeah...
{I sang}
It's beautiful

Incredible
{he sang}

It makes me wanna say {we both started to sing}

“Come on now! Sing it with us!” Nick yelled and now we let them sing it alone, with a little help from us.

What if
It was meant to be
What if
It was destiny
This trip
Baby you and me
We might never get another chance
So let's skip
All the history
And just click
To the you and me
And then-maybe we'll see
If this what if could be

Could be for real
We won't know
Unless we take the wheel
Roll the dice and see just how it feels

Feels to be in love
What if this is love

What if
{I sang}
We were meant to be {we both sang}
What if
It was destiny
(Destiny)
{he echoed}
This trip {I sang}
Baby you and me {he joined in}
We might never get another chance
(Never get another chance)
{he echoed}
So let's skip
All the history
And just click
To the you and me
And then maybe we'll see
If this what if could be

La la la la la la
La la la la
La la la la ooh...
Yeah yeah


The song ended and everyone went wild. Nick was handed a guitar this time and started playing a few notes as I got Jack Lawless on the drums, Greg Garbowsky on the bass guitar and John Taylor on another guitar and I smiled as I recognized the tune. It was the song I was doing a cover for, Every Time We Touch by Cascada. I chose this song because I reminded me of Nick. Then Kevin came out with a guitar as well and Joe came out with a tambourine which made me laugh lightly.

“Sing along now alright?” I asked quietly into the microphone.

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why.
Without you it's hard to survive.

As I sang, I started to dance around and get into the music.

Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss I swear I can fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
Cause every time we touch, I feel this static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.


Joe ran over to the keyboard and started playing it as the crowd went crazy. I taught him the notes before the concert and he’s such a fast learner…he always has been. I ran over to him and played some keys as well and we both laughed as I was shaking my head a lot. It felt like I was doing what Taylor usually does…hopefully I didn’t remind him of her. By the look on his face…I didn’t. As I started singing again, I walked over toward Nick and placed a hand gently on his shoulder.

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears that I cry.
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.
You make me rise when I fall.


I walked back to the center of the stage and I had everyone singing with me.

Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss I swear I can fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
Cause every time we touch, I feel this static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life

Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss I swear I can fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that song, they all got off the stage, and I took over again. Once the concert ended, I was handed a water bottle and a cold towel. I gave Anna a look and she nodded as she gestured toward a room down the hall where I got ready for the concert. So I nodded and started walking down the hallway. Of course I told her about my situation because she’s my manager and best friend and I tell her everything…she thinks it might be good for both of us possibly. Shes been pretty stressed too…most of it comes from all the beef my mother gives her.

I got to the room, walked in and saw Nick standing there, waiting for me. “Hey” I smiled and kissed his lips quickly but he put his hands on my hips so I couldn’t move.

“Big Rob drove my car here so I told everyone else I would drive you back to our house and you wont have to stay home alone tonight” he said and I nodded. “You alright?” he asked and lifted my chin so I could look at him in the eyes.

“Yea…I just…wanted to talk to you about something”

“What is it?” he asked now with full seriousness.

“I need a break…I need to go somewhere…without the paparazzi all up in my face, without everyone in the world knowing what’s going on in my life, without all of the companies and tv show and movie offers badgering me to star in their projects…I just…need some time…I need to get away…” I ranted as I paced around the room.

“What do you need me to do?” he asked right away.

“You don’t have to…but I was wondering if you would come away with me…I don’t know where, but somewhere else but here, out of the state…our of the country even” I said with a smile as I held his hands in mine.

“Rach…I cant just…” he started to say and my face faltered.

I knew he wouldn’t be able to…but it was worth a try. I saw the look on his face, he was upset, confused, sorry…

“It’s alright…I knew you wouldn’t be able to…but I have to get out of here…I just have to…” I said and was holding back sobs and tears. His look changed to pure sadness.

“Okay okay shhh, it’s alright” he soothed as he held me close to him, in his arms and I dug my head into his chest as I wrapped my arms around him as well.

“Just a small hiatus…that’s all I need…and I just wanted to let you know” I whispered.

He sighed and I felt him rub his face with his hand behind my back.

“Well you’re not going alone…especially since you don’t even have a body guard…we really have to do something about that” he said and I snapped my body away from my as I grabbed onto his arms.

“You’ll come with me?” I asked. I was shocked.

I never thought he would…well okay I thought that maybe, just maybe he would say yes to coming with me. I knew his career was important to him…I never even thought he would want a break because he loves what he does so much. I love what I do too, you have no idea, but everyone needs a break sometime right? Is it wrong for just taking a small hiatus with my boyfriend? Am I a bad girlfriend to just want some time with him? Time that we never have anymore.

My POV

I listened to Rachael rant and at first I could barely concentrate because I was thinking about how cute she looked but then I heard the panic and sadness in her voice and I heard her say how she wanted a break and she wanted me to go with her. I couldn’t just leave with her…no matter how much I wanted to…I couldn’t. But inside me caved into her. I’d go anywhere with Rachael. Anywhere…anytime. Whenever…wherever. I’d travel the entire world with her if she wanted me to. As long as I was with her, nothing else mattered. I loved her…and I knew I would never love anyone else the way I loved her.

Rachael’s POV

“Well on one condition” he said and I starred at him with shocked eyes that urged him to continue. “You promise that you’ll stay mine forever”

I stared at him with shocked eyes...and this time I was even more shocked than before. Did he really just say that?
♠ ♠ ♠
okay its the last chapter! :)
the sequel will be out....whenever i feel like it....or if i get comments ^-^
look out for the sequel!!!

<<333

Image