She's A Rebel.

Prologue/Character Description

Main Character’s Name: Erika Marshall

Hair/Eye color: Brown/Green

Height: 5’6”

Age: 26

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Bands: Green Day, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, My Chemical Romance, Blink 182 and The Used.

Parents: Jonathan and Lily Marshall.

Siblings: none, but Melanie is practically her sister since they’ve been best friends since Pre-K

Personality: hyper, aggressive, trustworthy, outgoing, party girl, rebellious and caring.

Other Information: Erika is the guitarist of her band The Holiday Hangover. The haven’t been signed to a record label yet, although a few have asked them to. They just didn’t like the people and felt they could do better.

Bandmates:
Vocals- Matt Hartley (Hair/Eye color: Brown/Brown. Height: 5’11”. Age: 25.)

Bass- Melanie Christiansen (Hair/Eye color: Blonde/Hazel. Height: 5’8”. Age: 26.)

Drums- Jake Hartley (Hair/Eye color: Brown/Brown. Height: 5’11”. Age: 25.) [Matt’s Twin)

Band History: They all went to high school together and formed the band in 8th grade. All they ever wanted to do was play music so Erika dropped out of high school during her junior year so she could get a full-time job as a bartender to pay for their equipment and such. She looked older than she was so all she needed was a fake id to get the job. Her parents never really cared what she did so they didn’t say anything to her about dropping out of school. She was invisible to her parents. They practiced in her garage and then went on to play in clubs in their neighborhood. Soon, they went on tour with a friends band down the west coast for two months playing gigs at wherever they could. They have two albums out and are popular in California but undiscovered in pretty much every other state.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you'll like this one. i'm really excited about writing it :)
comment pleaseeeee.
if you have any ideas, just send me a message and i'll take it into consideration. if you want to give me an idea, please dont put it in a comment because then i wont use it. i want it to be a surprise to the readers :)