She's A Rebel.

Chapter One

“Alright, we’re on in 5.” Melanie said.

The band and I were about to play a show at a local club and were currently waiting backstage. I can feel the adrenaline flowing through my veins. I grabbed a bottle of water and took a long swig of the plain, tasteless liquid. I then stretched briefly so I wouldn’t get cramps or pull a muscle while on stage. The twins, Matt and Jake, were sitting on the sofa that was up against the wall, waiting until it was time. Matt sat still with his legs crossed, while Jake fidgeted in his seat. They may look alike, but they couldn’t be more different as far as their personalities are concerned. Mel was pacing back and forth. She was currently having boyfriend troubles and she couldn’t wait to start playing. Then she can forget all about her problems and just rock out with her best friends.

“Hey, Erika, can you toss me a water bottle from the mini fridge?” Mel asked me.

“Yeah, sure Babe.” I said and threw one to her. I checked the clock and saw that it was time to start the show. All four of us got up and ran out on stage. When we stepped into the view of the crowd, they all cheered and clapped for us. I faintly heard a few guys say the naughty things they want to do to Mel and I, to their friends. That always makes me laugh. They think we don’t hear them, but we do.

“Hey guys, for those of you who don’t already know, we are The Holiday Hangover.” Matt said into the mic as the rest of us got situated with our instruments. “We’re gonna play some songs for you crazy fuckers, is that cool?” he asked and the crowd cheered. “Alright!” he screamed and we started playing.

This was what I lived for. The feeling you get when you jump around on stage with your closest friends while your fans go crazy in the mosh pit. The adrenaline pumping through your whole body, lighting every nerve ending on fire. Nothing can compare.

I rocked out with my guitar and I even bent over backwards like Lyn-Z from Mindless Self Indulgence. I put my heart in soul into every performance and play each gig like it’ll be my last.

Towards the end of the set, I thought I saw… no never mind. Its impossible. There must just be a guy who looks like him. But I could’ve sworn I saw Billie Joe Armstrong. Well its dark in here so I’m probably just seeing things.

We just played our last song of the night and I am truly satisfied. The fans seemed very pleased with us, so I’m happy. Exhausted, but happy. When I exited the stage, I grabbed a beer from the mini fridge and laid down on the couch. I started chugging it back when Mel decided to jump on top of me. When she landed on me, I spit out the beer that was in my mouth and it got all over my vest. Mel, Matt, Jake and I started hysterical laughing and I got up and grabbed a towel and started drying myself off.

When our laughter finally died down, the door opened and a security guard walked in. he looked utterly bored. You could tell he didn’t want to be here. He had a G-Unit tattoo on his forearm and had that whole “gangster” look. He obviously only worked here for the money, and not the music.

“Uh, there’s some guys here that wanna talk to you. Should I let ‘em in?” he asked

“Yeah, sure.” Matt said and the security guard shut the door. A few seconds later, the door opened and in walked three men I never thought I would see enter this room.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey i hope you like the first chapter. i'm sorry its so short, but i didnt have much time to update so it was either post this, or nothing. i promise it'll get better.

COMMENT!!!