She's A Rebel.

Chapter Six

Billie Joe took a seat on the recliner and looked at me.

"Looks like you're gonna have to share this thing with me." He said and smiled as he patted his lap. I just laughed and squeezed in next to him. It was a fairly wide seat so we just barely fit. Billie Joe lifted his arm and put it across my shoulders. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What? My arm was uncomfortable." He said innocently.

"Is it comfortable now?" I asked.

"Very." He said and winked, making my cheeks heat up. Mike Turned the lights off while Tre put Scream into the DVD player and pressed the play button on the remote after taking his seat on the couch. I leaned into Billie, trying to get more comfortable.

Now, even though I love scary movies, that doesn't mean I don't get scared watching them. In fact, I have a tendency to jump and hide my face during really scary parts. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen it, I'll still jump. I can't control it. See, I'm not totally bad ass.

So as the movie continued, I found myself hiding my face in Billie's chest whenever there was a particularly scary part. He would ask if I was okay every now and then and he wrapped his arms around me to make me feel better. It was kind of embarrassing.

When we were about halfway through The Shining, I felt my eyes grow heavy and I let myself fall asleep in Billie Joe's arms.

**Mike's POV**

After The Shining was over, I got out of my seat so I could put in a new movie.

"Aww." Melanie said and I turned around to see what she was talking about. On the recliner, Billie and Erika were asleep with her head on his chest and his arms around her waist. They looked adorable.

"Kodak moment." Tre said and ran to get what I assume is a camera.

"Look at themm." Melanie said smiling.

"Yeah." I said thinking. Billie Joe is gonna fall hard for this girl. I can see it. Its obvious he already likes her. She's exactly his type.

Tre comes running from his bedroom with his digital camera and we all laugh quietly. He slowly walks up to them with his camera at the ready and snaps a quick picture of the scene in front of us. Tre forgot to turn the flash off, so as soon as the picture was taken, both of their eyes shot open.

**Erika's POV**

I was dreaming about how I was going to get Mel and Matt together when a bright light flashed in front of my eyelids. I opened my eyes to see Tre smiling like an idiot holding a digital camera.

"What the fuck.." Billie Joe said groggily as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Sorry, we just HAD to get this on camera. You two looked so adorable." Tre said and we just looked at him weird.

Billie took a pillow from the floor and threw it at Tre. The pillow nailed him in the face and we all laughed as he stumbled backwards. Tre took the pillow and threw it back at Billie Joe, only his aim was a little off because we had been drinking and he hit me instead. So I took the pillow and threw it in his direction, but it hit Jake. This lead to an all out pillow war, with pillows flying everywhere and people laughing and screaming. It was a lot of fun. Jake slinked away from the fight and hid in the kitchen. This went on for about fifteen minutes before we all collapsed on the floor from exhaustion. I was lying on the floor with my head on Billie's stomach and Tre and Mike were in a similar position. Mel and Matt were just sort of laying there looking at the ceiling. Jake randomly came out and saw the six of us sprawled out all over Tre's living room and just shook his head at us.

"So.. is Thai good for dinner?" Tre asked out of no where.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one isn't so long =/
the epic pillow war was inspired by a war i had with my family when we went upstate. except, instead of pillows, it was with salt water taffy and marshmallows and my aunt was cooking hamburgers in the kitchen, yelling at us to stop. my sister got nailed in the eye with a piece of taffy hahahaha. it was pretty epic.

comment? i'll love you forever!