Status: Updating once a week.

Our Secret Relationship

chapter 11

“O- Remember be strong, and if you need anything just call me and if you go there and you feel like you are not ready for it or you can’t do it or anything, don’t do anything and call me”
“U- Orlando, babe, I’ll be fine, don’t worry”
“O- sorry” he pulled you in a tight hug and kissed your temple
“U- I’ll back in 3 days”
“O- okay, remember I love you”
“U- I love you too” you shared one last goodbye kiss and you left him behind you.

You were so tired when you arrived in New York that you didn’t even consider about eating anything before taking a quick shower and collapsing on your comfortable hotel bed. You tried to take a nap, but for some reason you couldn’t sleep but you were also too tired to get off the bed or do anything. You turned your eyes on your phone on the nightstand next to you bed and grab it. . .
“O- hello?”
“U- hey baby”
“O- hey Ollie, love how’re you?”
“U-‘hey Ollie, love?’ that was so British” you said with sarcasm in your voice
“O- I thought you liked my British side” you noticed some sexy flirting in his voice.
“U- you are so seductive and amorous”
“O- I thought you liked that too” he said with normal voice
“U- I don’t like any of those” he took it seriously
“O- what?”
“U- ‘cause I LOVE them” you heard him giggle.
“O- you are so cheesy”
“U- but you so like it”
“O- can’t say I don’t” you chuckled and then let out a big sigh.
“O- what’s wrong?”
“U- nothing, I am just tired and I am in my hotel bed, trying to sleep which for some random reason I can’t and on the other hand I can’t get off the bed to do something”
“O- hotel bed, huh?” he said seductively. A smirk spread on your face.
“U- yea, in my boxers and a t-shirt”
“O- those hot black boxers with those thin dark pink laces”
“U- yep”
“O- oh girl, you are killing me now”
“U- plus the matching bra”
“O- don’t make me fly to New York”
“U- I bet my life that you are imaging yourself in my hotel bed ripping out these”
“O- and not only ”
“U- oh boy, you so turned me on now”
“O- phone sex?”
“U- you don’t want to? If you don’t that’s fine I can hu-“
“O- oh shut up, I would never say no to th- o crap”
“U- what?”
“O- nothing” you heard him taking a big breath and after 2 seconds letting it go.
“U- don’t tell me you got harden” you chuckled.
“O- I can’t help it, and hey! It’s your fault” he protested with a laugh.
“U- did I say I had a problem with it?”
“O- no you didn’t but still it’s your fault”
“U- I am happy that it’s mine and not someone else’s”
“O- oh get off my mind” he said more to himself than you
“U- don’t you have fun? Cause I do. I can feel your kisses all over my body”
You heard a groan on the other line.
“U- oh god, I have such a dirty mind”
“O- wh-what are you thinking? Actually what are you imagining?”
“U- you getting me off of my clothes and trailing kisses from my neck down to my breasts, to my stomach until you reach my spot” you let out a slight moan and you spread your other hand on the bed grabbing the sheets, shutting your eyes.
“O- aww, damn it woman”
“U- I want you so badly right now” you were already sweating.
“O- you can’t imagine how much I do, I want to ravish that sexy, hot body of yours so badly that I am about to go to the airport”
“U- That body of mine wants to get ravish from your handsome hands and sweet mouth. . .oh god” you let out another moan.
“O- oh don’t moan, you are making it even harder”
“U- I can’t help it babe” you could feel your cheeks flushing.
“O- What am I going to do now that I want you here to you…know”
“U- to what?”
“O- to fuck. . .” he moaned loudly.
“U- oh that moan was so exhilarating”
“O- you rubbing me and licking me is so much more exhilarating” you bit your bottom lip.
“U- Orlando, I think we need to stop, come on big breaths” you heard him obeying.
“U- good boy, some cold water could help too”
“O- you are so going to pay for this miss, when you get back”
“U- I wasn’t planning to avoid my payment”
“O- okay, I am going hung up so we don’t end up doing the same and so you can get some sleep too”
“U- okay talk to you soon handsome”
“O- cya, gorgeous”
♠ ♠ ♠
plz. subscribe and comment..:D:D:D:D