Status: Updating once a week.

Our Secret Relationship

Chapter 13

“SURPRISE!!!” I shouted to Orlando in a happy tone. He was shocked, surprised but happy and excited.

“Baby, what are you doing here? I thought you were still in New York” he said in a surprised tone. A smile never leaving his face.

“You sound like you didn’t like my surprise” I told him as my face fell.

“Oh love, come here” he opened his arms and pulled me in a tight hug, nuzzling my hair.

“Of course I am happy, and surprised but I was really not expecting you, you know” he said in honesty.

“Okay” it came out more as a whisper. I tightened my grip around his waist as he begun trailing kisses on my jaw line.

“I missed you and I love you” he breathed out before slightly biting my earlobe

“I missed you too and I love you too” I let out a sigh, trying to cover the moan from deep in my throat.

“Let’s get inside” he let me in the house and he brought my bags inside.

“You had to call me so I could come and pick you up from the airport” he said when he placed my bags next to the staircase.

“But I wanted to surprise you” I smiled to him as I shoved my hands in my ass pockets. Orlando walked closer to me, placing his hands on my hips and bringing my body closer to his handsome one. My hands were immediately loosely around his neck, bringing our faces closer. We starred into each other’s eyes and smiled.
I couldn’t wait anymore so I pushed my lips against his in a harsh kiss. It soon turned into a soft kiss, both of us massaging each other’s lips softly and passionate. Five minutes later, we were in the couch. Orlando was sitting and I had straddled his waist. Soon enough, I felt Orlando’s hands moving away from my ass and travelling to the hem of my shirt, lifting it up a bit and shoving his hands under my shirt. 15 minutes later, both of shirts were somewhere on the floor in different places as Orlando and I continued our make-out session but in different positions. As he was hovering me, he pushed his lower half into mine and I gapped at the sudden contact of his huge excitement. His hands were working on removing my jeans when I attacked his neck, kissing, sucking and biting him a few times, earning a moan from him which brought a huge grin on my face.
My jeans joined our shirts on the floor and so did his jeans. I could feel his hardiness in my inner thigh, making me hornier and in much more need to feel him.

“Orlando, hurry up, I need you so badly” I hissed at him.

I saw him grinning before he unclasped my bra and quickly removing my Brazilian boxers. I felt his hand touching my area and softly rubbing with his thumb my center, making me groan in pleasure.
“Stop teasing, you are driving me even crazier” I huskily whispered in his ear, letting him know what he was doing to me.

My hand trailed down to his stomach and slowly inside his boxers, grabbing his length and giving it a light squeeze. Orlando moaned in the crook of my neck as he bit my neck, surely leaving a hickey. I squeezed him harder this time, trying to give him message that he is not the only one who can tease.

“Olivia!!!!”

“Yea babe?? Come on tell me what you want!!!” I told him in the same tone as before.

“I want you, god I want you so badly” he pulled me in a searing kiss, full of fire and passion. He sucked my bottom lip before entering my mouth and exploring the now familiar territory.

“Condom Orlando, where do you have a condom?” I asked him. Never removing my lips or anything else from his hot skin. He reached out behind me and opened a drawer, grabbing something and re-positioning himself between my waiting spread legs.

“Seriously? You have condoms in your living room’s table?” I asked a bit shocked.

“Uhh, yea, I kind of have in every room in the house, uhm actually not in the kitchen”

“I think you should put some there too because I am thinking of our next destination and the kitchen doesn’t seem a bad idea” I grabbed his head and kissed him.

He quickly put on the condom and a few seconds later I felt the tip of his cock on my center, teasing me to death by doing nothing but just rubbing himself there. I moaned so loud that I was sure; you could hear it in the whole house.

“ORLANDO!!” my head was tossed back, digging more into the pillows of Orlando’s brown sofa.

“Orlando, stop the teasing, you seriously are going to kill me”

“Noo, I loved the moan” he said in a sexy tone as he bit my ear.

“Please, you are so close and I want to feel you, babe, I need you”

“Moan and scream for me”

I took a big breath in. As soon as I let it out, Orlando did the same thing and this time I moaned even louder, screaming his name, trying to turn him on even more.

“ORLANDO!!” As I was saying Orlan- he entered me, sending me over the edge.

“Babe, you are so tight, god I ca-“ he moaned along with me. Orlando pushed himself more into me and I noticed his lack of movements a second later.

“Baby, move, you need to move” I rubbed his left cheek smoothly.

He did what I asked him. He pulled himself out of me and pushing back in, in no time. He continued this action until the room was filled with our loud moans of pleasure. Orlando travelled from my left breast to my flat stomach down to my smooth thighs, giving it a light squeeze and throwing my leg around his waist as he attacked my breasts with kisses and bites. I felt him grabbing my right nipple between his teeth and sucking it, making louder moans escape my mouth.

“I missed you so much” I breathed out before grabbing his earlobe with my teeth and sucking it.

“I missed you too, love, you can’t imagine how much” the crook of my neck muffled his voice as he was licking the hickeys; he previously left around my neck.

My hands intertwined into his hair, grabbing them and moving his head to the side for a better access to his neck. My lips connected with his hot skin of his neck, placing a kiss and slowly moving up to his jaw line until I reached his lips. I starred into his chocolate brown eyes as he slowed down his pace. I pulled his lips in a chaste kiss. Orlando’s hand came up to my face, stroking my cheek before letting his hand slip down to my breast and giving it a light squeeze as his continued down to my stomach, stopping when he reached my nerve, rubbing my sensitive nub with his thump, getting closer to climax.

“I am so close Orlando” I whimpered as my fingers scratched his back

“Me too babe, let it go” he encouraged me “let it go for me babe, come on”

Ecstasy filled my body seconds later and I writhed beneath Orlando as he let himself in me. I groaned when he pulled himself off me, collapsing on my sweaty chest which was still moving fast up and down.
My breath soon turned to its normal rhythm as we stayed in the same position. Orlando’s hands slowly stroking my sides as I played with his curly locks.

“Hmm, now I am even more exhausted”

“Come on, let’s go upstairs and get a shower” he stiffened a bit, trying to stand up.

“Nooo, too tired to even walk, let’s just sleep” I pulled him back on me.

“Let’s go upstairs to the bed at least” he stood up and put on his boxers.

He lifted me up, one hand underneath my back and the other underneath my knees. He carried me to his room, placing me carefully in it and covering me with the covers before laying next to me, pulling me into his body tightly.

“I love you” I said as I brought our intertwined fingers to my mouth and placing a sweet kiss on his hand.

“I love you too Olivia” I felt him kissing my shoulder.

“Get some sleep beautiful; I’ll be here when you wake up” I smiled and soon enough, I was drifted in a heavy sleep. . .