Status: Updating once a week.

Our Secret Relationship

chapter 15

It has been 2 whole months. Two months without talking to Orlando, without having any contact with him. I was missing him, and I hoped he missed me too. The truth is that, he had tried to contact me with a few calls after the first month we decided to stay apart but I had ignored all of them. But now here I am, thinking about him and all our moments together. I wanted to run back in his arms, smell his scent, I had almost forgotten how he smelled, his perfume, his smell on his neck when he wakes up, I was missing everything.

It was the middle of January (oh yes, we spent Christmas separately). On his birthday, I only sent him a ‘Happy Birthday’ message with a smiley face and nothing else. He had replied me with a ‘thank you’ and asking me if I was okay but I didn’t reply back.
Today was 28th January and it was Lucy’s, my younger sister, birthday.
She has organized a glamorous party as she explained to me at a club but I had to work so I didn’t promise her anything.

At 9:00pm, I had finished all my work for today, and I was slowly spinning around in my chair. I wasn’t really dressed up for a club but I wasn’t wearing jeans and a bad t-shirt. I was just a bit formal for a club but I was dressed nice. But I couldn’t go. Lucy probably had invited Orlando and I wasn’t ready to face him after all my ignorance to him.

At 9:30pm, I finally decided to go home, actually Lucy’s home, and get changed. After I fixed my make-up, I looked my self in the mirror and I smiled to myself.
But who was I fooling? I wanted to go and I wanted Orlando to be there so I would see him.
I parked my car outside the club, and stayed in the car for 30 whole minutes, thinking about Orlando and deciding on going inside or not. I finally stepped out of the car and pushed my hands in my coat’s pockets when the freezing cold air hit me.
“OLIVIA, you came!!!!” my sister yelled excitedly when she spotted me.
“Yea, I did, you present is at home”
“I know I found in my bedroom in the morning when I woke up, thanks it was great”
She gave me tight hug.
I had bought her a GUESS purse. I know, it wasn’t a very smart thing to do when my salary is only 1.200$ a month.
I looked around for a minute, trying to spot him in the room.
“He is sitting at the bar, alone” she showed me where he was sitting.
My face fell on what I saw, a completely different Orlando, a miserable one who was quietly sitting on a corner, sipping his drink slowly and starring at it. Had I caused all of this?
“Why is he ..?”
“He misses you Olivia and you have been ignoring him for the past two months, look at him. He is literally begging you to go back to him. Why are you still behaving like a bitch?”
“I am so not.”
“You are and you know it better than anyone”
“Okay maybe I am but he agreed on staying apart for a while”
“For a while, for god’s shake not for two whole months, a while is not two months Olivia”
“Okay okay, god, I’ll go talk to him” you lifted up your hands in defense. “It’s not like I don’t miss him” I whispered.
“See you need him as much as he needs you”
“Okay, have fun sis”
“You too sis”
I stood there for a second, starring at him and then slowly walked up to him. I sat down on the stool next to him.
“Hey” I spoke first. He finally looked at me with wide eyes.
“Olivia, wh-what are you doing here?”
“It’s my sister’s birthday”
“Yea right” his face fell.
“But I wanted to talk with you”
“You did?” he asked assured.
“Yea” I thought for a second. “I miss you Orlando, I miss you a lot” I looked deep in his chocolate brown eyes.
“I miss you a lot too Olivia. It’s been a hell for me these two months and three days”
“You have been counting?”
“Kind of” he shrugged.
“So, what does that mean?” he asked a few seconds later. I then noticed his whole outfit. He was wearing black jeans with a simple white dress shirt. His hair stood on his usual curls which I so loved to run my hands into. He looked like he hasn’t really be sleeping good.
“Uhh I-I don’t know”
“We both miss each other” he stated.
“I know and I love you” I closed the gap between us, putting both of my hands on either sides of his head.
“I love you too Olivia” he whispered as he leaned in my touch, placing a smile on my face. “And I want to be with you again. I want to spend every day, every hour with you again. I hate being away, not being able to hug you and kiss you” he leaned in closer, putting his forehead against mine. His hands wrapped around my waist.
“I know I have been behaving like a total bitch. I have been ignoring you on purpose and I hate it. God I love you so much and it hurts even more when I am keeping myself away from you”
Orlando must have taken the answer he wanted before he crashed his lips on mine, giving me a searing kiss. I missed his touch of his lips on top of mine so much. I almost forgot how they felt. He pulled me closer by putting some force behind my neck with his left hand. I decided to deepen the kiss. I ran my tongue on his bottom lip and we quickly shoved out tongues into each other’s mouths. A soft, quit moan escaped from the back of my throat as his grip on my hip tightened.
"Get a room" Lucy said with a giggle. I pulled away from Orlando and looked at her as she smiled to me. Her boyfriend was standing next to her, his hand wrapped around her waist. "How are you doing?" She smiled to both of us as she walked closer.
"We are doing great, thanks" I told her with a huge smile as I wrapped my hands around Orlando's neck, our heads touching as his grip around my waist tightened.
"I'm glad to see both of you happy again. Don't you dare separate again!!" She stated. We only laughed at her as she turned around and walked away to say hi to some of her friends.
"It feels unbelievable right now that we were separated for two months"
"It really does but what counts now is that I have you back in my arms!!!" He kissed me, his smile never leaving his lips.

-X-

"Happy Birthday Lucy!!!" I squealed to my sister after she had blown her candles. A huge smile never leaving her lips.
For the rest of the night everyone danced and drunk and just had a fantastic time.
Everybody had drunk and was by now slightly dizzy. Some were even very drunk.
"Baby, wanna leave? Wanna go to my house and hang out there for the rest of our night?" Orlando whispered in my ear. We were sitting in a booth and doing nothing in particular.
"I'm driving because you are drunk"
"I'm not drunk"
"Just a bit" I mimicked.
"Fine. You can drive. But you better drive fast"
"Oh I will" I smiled seductively and I kissed his awaiting lips.

-X-

As soon as I kicked the front door closed, Orlando had me pinned against the wall, kissing me with everything he got.
He picked me up in a swift move and I wrapped my naked legs around his waist, causing my dress to rise up to my hips.
"Orlando, I want you. Take me here, now" I whispered huskily in his ear.
"You mean here? Against the wall" he asks me as he kissed my jaw line, kissing my lips before looking me straight in the eyes.
" Don' you want to? don't you want to fuck me right here against the wall as hard and rough as you possibly can?" I smirked seductively as I foreheads were touching.

-X-

ORLANDO’S POV

Those words that came out of Olivia's mouth were enough to make me hard as a rock. I groaned impatiently as I grinded my hips against hers, to show her what she has caused me.

-X-

OLIVIA’S POV

Orlando and I removed the rest of our clothing and as soon as he held me in the right position he thrust hard inside me.

"Oh god, Orlando!!"I screamed, throwing my head backwards and hitting it against the wall.

"You are so tight!!!" He hissed as he continued his merciless thrusting.

"I am close!!" I said out of breath.

"Hold on a sec!" He gave a couple of more hard thrusts and we finally came together. Orlando rode out our orgasms and then I collapsed my body on top of his. He held me tight and he turned to go in his bedroom.
"I love you" he whispers as he held me tight to his chest and placed a kiss in my hair.
"I love you too"
I whispered back and both of us soon drifted into sleep.