Status: Updating once a week.

Our Secret Relationship

Chapter 17

As soon as Orlando and I land, we take a cub and go to our fabulous and glamorous resort.

"Oh my god baby. This is like indescribable," I say in complete awe when we enter our hotel room.

"Do you like it?" He asks as he comes from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I look outside the window and smile.

"Like it?" I joke "I love it. Everything is so beautiful," I turn around in his arms and kiss him.

"That's great cause I love it here too," He kisses me again.

"I am so happy baby. I haven't felt so happy for such a long time," I pout

"Hey. You're happy now and I'm glad I am the one making you happy. That means I'm doing a good job at being your boyfriend"

"Hmm, you're the best boyfriend ever," I mumble against his lips and kiss him more passionately.

"So what do you say? Want to change and go for a swim? We can have lunch next to the pool later," he suggests.

"I'll change in the bathroom," I smirk, kiss him and quickly slip out of his grasp.

"Why don't change here?" He asks like a small kid as I am fishing in my suitcase to find my bikini.

"Because I don't want to end up in bed. I want to go swimming," I smile and run to the bathroom "
Come on, hurry up"

-X-

"It's so amazingly beautiful here," I close my eyes and smile in a relaxing way as I lean my head backwards a bit. The hot sun warms my face as I am still inside the pool. My back is against the wall of the pool while my arms are wide open, resting outside the pool. Orlando swims very close to me, kissing my neck as he comes in front of me, making me wrap my hands around him.

"Orlando!!!" I giggle softly as he continues to nuzzle my neck.

"Yes?" He asks.

"What are you doing?"

" Kissing you," he kisses my lips.

"Hmm, I love you so much baby," I mumble against his lips before I push mine harder against his.

"I love you too baby," he deepens the kiss and slips his tongue inside my mouth. A moan tries to escape from deep in my throat.

Orlando's hands slip down on my sides, then lower on my thighs. He pulls them up, making me wrap them around his torso. I run my fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to me. I then feel him snaking his hand between us, trailing his fingers tips on my abdomen and lower inside my bikini bottom. My eyes shot open when they cup my womanhood and I pull my lips away from his.

"What are you doing? We are in public," I whisper-yell.

"But they are not many people here and most of them are kind of old," he explains with his trademark smirk and then leans in again, kissing me. I get lost in the kiss again and he begins slowly rubbing me, making moans escape from back in my throat but thank god his mouth muffles them. He slips a finger between my folds and I deepen the kiss. Then I realize that I can't continue this here because he has just turned me really on.

"Oh boy, come on, let's go upstairs"

"Oh why? I was enjoying public sex," he whines in a whisper as we swim towards our things.

"That wasn't really called sex but public pussy massage," I say as I slow down.

"You seemed to like it," he whispers in my ear from behind me, wrapping his arms around me once again.

" You have to see how much I enjoy giving you some cock massage"

"I look very forward to it," he smirks.

-X-

After our afternoon adventure, Orlando and I took a nap. Around 7pm, Orlando left the room and told me that he was going to wait for me downstairs at the restaurant.

So because the hotel’s restaurant looks like it’s a very glamorous Hollywood restaurant, I put on a beautiful dress.

After I apply a thin line of eye liner and red lipstick on my lips, I grab my black clutch and go downstairs.

-X-

*Orlando’s POV*

About 40 minutes ago, I left Olivia in the room to get ready. I didn’t want to make her hurry up so I just got dressed and came downstairs.

I have been sipping my glass of whiskey for about 20 minutes, and there is this woman at the bar who is incredibly annoying. She has been trying to get my attention by rubbing her legs and pulling up her already short dress, smirking, licking her lips, playing with the straw of her drink. But I haven’t given her any attention. I can only think of Olivia right now.

My eyes catch a brunette walking through the doors as I look down to my watch but I toss my head up, realizing that the gorgeous brunette is my brunette, Olivia.

She looks so beautiful and amazing in this yellow dress and her super high black heels make her lean legs look longer.

“Hey baby,” she leans down, pecking my lips before taking a seat next to me. I quickly grab her hand and lean in a bit so she can only hear me.

“You look gorgeous baby”

“Oh why thank you Mr. Bloom. You don’t look too bad yourself either” she leans in and kisses me again. This time with more force and passion.

“So have you checked the menu yet?” she asks me when we pull away.

“No, I was waiting for you,” she smiles to me and we open our menus.

-X-

*Olivia’s POV*

“Baby?”

“What is it?” Orlando asks unsuspicious.

“Is that woman at the bar checking you out?” I ask. Since the moment I sat down, I have noticed her checking Orlando out multiple times. At first I didn’t pay too much attention at it, but now it’s driving me crazy. It’s incredibly annoying.

“You noticed it too?” Orlando mumbles as he looks down on his plate.

“Yea, why?” I ask with furrowed eyebrows.

“She has been watching me and trying to get my attention since the moment I sat down,” he explains annoyed.

“Aww baby, don’t you like getting so much attention from women?” I coo.

“I only like getting attention from one specific woman,” he gives me his trademark smirk as he leans in closer.

“Hmm, she must be a really lucky woman”

“Not as lucky as me,” he mumbles very close to my lips before crashing his on top of mine.

I deepen the kiss, running my tongue on his bottom lip and he gladly gives me access to his mouth. As we keep kissing passionately, I run my right hand in his messy locks. I feel a moan trying to escape from deep in his throat and I smile in the kiss. He starts pulling away and I move lower, kissing his jaw and then lower his neck. I move to his ear, biting his earlobe.

“Olivia, what are you doing?” I can hear the smirk in his voice and I smirk against his ear.

“If I don’t make her stop staring at you with this way then I’ll go over there and pull her hair one by one,” he chuckles and softly pulls my head so he can see my eyes.

“Have I told you how much I love you?”

“It won’t hurt me if I hear it one more time?”

“I love you very very much Olivia Liza Peterson”

“And I love you even more Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom,” I smile and kiss his lips.

This is going to be the best week of my life.