Status: Updating once a week.

Our Secret Relationship

Finale

1.5 years later

“Baby, stop,” I giggle as I try to get out of Orlando’s grip. He has been tickling me for the last five minutes after he picked me up from my spot in front of the wall, painting.

“Okay, I stop,” he stops and looks down to me. I pull his head close to mine and kiss his lips. He kisses me deeply, and slightly bites my bottom lip, making me giggle.

“I love you,” he mumbles against my lips.

“I love you too,” I kiss him and push his chest. I straddle his narrow hips and deepen the kiss. I suddenly stop, get off the mattress that we put in the living room until we finish painting our new house, and run off.

“Olivia, come back,” he laughs as he starts chasing me.

Orlando surprised me 3 months ago on my birthday when he brought me to this mansion in Malibu which we call ours now. It has two floors and a basement. The living room is literally huge and is connected to our modern kitchen. There are 6 bedrooms upstairs, including the master bedroom which is the biggest and has a small Jacuzzi in the bathroom. I finally got my dream closet which is full with my clothes and shoes.

“Nooo,” I giggle as he softly wraps his arms around me.

“Where do you think you’re going, Ms. Bloom?” I smile.

“I was to run off, Mr. Bloom,?” I chuckle.

“You were going to abandon me?” he asks sadly. Damn him, and his acting skills.

“Oh no, I was just going to leave for a couple of hours to go and have a quickly with my hot California boyfriend,”

“That’s it,” he picks me up bridal style, making me laugh loudly.

“Orlando, we have to finish the wall,” I whine as he gently throws me on the mattress.

“I will just call some people and they will come finish it tomorrow,” he kisses my neck and starts unbuttoning my shirt. It’s an old shirt that Orlando once owned. Now is mine.

“Oh, you better finish what you’re starting Mr. Bloom,” I smirk down to him as he places as kiss between my breasts.

“I will, don’t you worry about that,” he winks and throws my shirt behind him before he takes off his shirt “I love you,” he looks deeply in my eyes.

“I love you more,” I whisper against his lips.

“Not possible,” he whispers back.

“Oh it is,” he kisses me deeply and straddles my hips, slowly sitting and making me sit up as well. As he is about to unclasp my bra, the door bells rings.

“Who the hell is it?” he mumbles and gets off me.

“Orlando, you shirt,” he just waves his hand to me and goes to open the door.

*Orlando’s POV*

I hate whoever is behind the front door right now. I plaster a fake smile on my face and open the door.

“Hello? How can I help you?” a woman is standing with her back facing me. She turns around and I meet her hazel eyes. She looks at me flirty and I try not to roll my eyes.

“Oh hello, I just saw that you are my new neighbor and I brought you a cake,” she smirks to me.

She is definitely in her 20s. About 5’6, blonde, blue eyes, flat stomach, medium almost small breasts. She doesn’t look bad but….

“Baby,” Olivia wraps her arms around me and I look back at her.

But Olivia is something else.

“Hey baby, this is umm…”

“Christina” she smirks to me.

“Yea, she is our neighbor and she brought us a cake,” I smile to Olivia.

“Oh, that so kind of you, you didn’t have to,” Olivia says excitedly even though you can notice the irony in her voice. She stands up straighter and walks in front of me, fake smiling to Christina. Olivia is slightly taller than her and as I said earlier, she is something else.

“It wasn’t trouble at all,”

“We would invite you inside but we are still painting and we don’t have any furniture in yet,” she fake smiles again.

“Oh, it’s okay. I just wanted to come by and see if you need anything and of course welcome you to our neighborhood,” she returns the fake smile to Olivia. What the heck?

“We’ll definitely keep this in mind,” I am by now standing almost behind the door but I can still see Christina’s face changing colors

“Okay then, I will see you around.”

“Be sure about that, it was nice meeting you,”

“You too,”

Olivia closes the door and then storms off to the kitchen. I follow her and I watch her as she places the plate on the kitchen island and takes a small piece with her fingers.

“She is at least a good cook,” she mutters mostly to herself. I smirk and walk behind her, wrapping my arms around her small frame.

“Someone is jealous,” I whisper in her ear.

“Jealous?” she gets out of my arms “Who? Me? Haha, you’re so funny Orlando, I forgot to laugh,” she makes fun of me as she walks to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water and taking a sip from it.

“Olivia bab-“

“Don’t baby me, you were totally checking her out. I don’t even want to imagine what would have happened if I had stayed inside.” She turns her back at me and looks out of the kitchen window.

“Olivia,” I trail off as I once again walk behind her and wrap my arms around her, placing my hands on her 3-month-bump. “Baby,” she sniffles slightly and I swiftly make her look at me. “Hey, don’t cry,”

“Im sorry,” she shakes her head and looks down “ I just- my hormones got the best of me. Im sorry baby. I didn’t mean to snap at you for something so stupid,” she shakes her head and starts pecking me continuously. “I love you,” she looks me in the eyes.

“I love you too baby,” I clean her tears with my thumbs and she smiles. She has gotten even more beautiful since we found out she was pregnant. The baby bump suits her small frame so beautifully and her big dark brown eyes are always shiny with happiness and I can say that I’m very proud of myself. I have made the woman of my life happy.

*3 Years Later*

*Olivia’s POV*

“Brianna!!!!” I squeal excitedly to the 2 year old. She looks at me with her big blue eyes and smiles.

“Aunt Oliv!!!” she smiles widely.

I pick her up and hold her close to my chest. I kiss the top of my niece’s head and then put her down.

“Where Jimmy?” she looks at me innocently.

“He is right here,” Orlando states excitedly behind us.

Jimmy, our 3 year old son, sits on top of Orlando’s shoulder and laughs. His soft curly hair dance around his face as he shakes with laugher and I smile. He looks at me with his big brown eyes that match mine and I reach out, bringing him closer to my face and getting him off Orlando’s shoulder.

“Mommy, put me down,” I put him down and he quickly runs to Brianna, his cousin, and kisses her on the cheek. “Let’s go play,” he squeals and they both run off to the small playground in the back yard.

“Olivia,” my sister, Lucy calls me from the kitchen.

“I will go see what she needs me for again,” I smile to Orlando and kiss his lips before walking in the kitchen, finding my sister in the process of making a cake. “Need help?”

“I can’t finish this,” she pouts and I shake my head.

“I will finish it, go sit down,” she nods and takes a seat on a stool, running her right hand over her huge bump.

“God, I wish he would come out already,” she groans.

“I have a feeling that he will in the next five days,” I smile to her and squeal in surprise when I feel two hands wrapping around me.

“Baby,” Orlando whispers in my ear and bites my earlobe. “I love you,”

“I love you too,” I whisper back and then notice that Lucy has run off somewhere.

“Your sister attempted to make a cake again,”

“As you said, attempted,” I laugh and finish with the cake “Done,” I cover it and put it on the table.

I turn around and find Orlando leaning again the counter, watching me. I smirk and walk closer to him. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his lips. He slightly deepens it and a small moan escapes from deep in my throat.

“Where’s Lucy and Matt?”

“Outside with the kids,” he answers.

“Great” I smirk devilishly and start pulling him closer to the staircase.

“What are you doing?” he chuckles.

“Shh, we won’t say anything to anyone. It would be our secret,” I smile like a small kid.

“Hey,” he stops walking and pulls me closer to his chest a bit harshly, making me hit his chest with my body. It immediately turns me on. “We agreed on no more secrets,”

“I know,” I smile and start pulling him again until we reach the guest room “But you have to admit baby that it was one hell of a secret relationship.”

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank all the people who wasted some of their time reading this story. I think it's horrible and I really thank you for reading it......Make sure to check my other stories please.