Tequila Shots

you take my breath away.

Emily's Point of View
As the waiter poured the red liquid into our glasses, Alex was staring at me grinning wide.
The waitor walked away telling us that our food would be right with us.
"How did you manage to get us red wine, Gaskarth?"
Alex was dressed in skinny jeans and a white button-up with light blue stripes. His hair disheveled on his head.
I was wearing a denim skirt with a simple blouse. My hair in curls.
"My charm. You gotta learn how to use it the right way, Kennedy." he smirked.
I raised an eyebrow,
"Was it your charm...or your fake ID?"
He laughed.
"It might've been a little bit of both."
He took me to a small italian resturaunt. It was elegant, while the sound of violins echoed through the room.
"Alex, it's beautiful here."
He smiled.
"I didn't bring you here to admire your surroundings, I brought you here to admire me." he smirked.
"Trust me, there's a lot of that going on." I grinned.
"No, but seriously. I brought you here to bring something up that I feel is still between us."
I sighed.
"Alex, I -"
"No," he put his hand on mine and stared into my eyes making me want to melt,"I just want you to know that I am truly, sincerely sorry for everything that I've put you through."
"Alex, I forgive you. That night is out of my mind. Forever."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
very short.
getting kind of dissapointed with the comments...I haven't been getting any.
so please make me happy, and comment.