Tequila Shots

I think we shine that ***ing bright.

Alex's Point of View
"I wanna go fast!" Jack shouted, pointing at the tracks.
We were at a gaming place in Chicago, equipped with a golf course, a batting cage, and go-cart racing.
"Jack, I don't trust you with go-carts." I sighed, shaking my head.
"Come on. Please! It'll be fun. We can all race eachother!"
"No, Jack."
Emily frowned at me,
"Come on, Lexy. Have a little fun." she urged, "If you do it, I'll do it."
I didn't budge from my standing position.
"We'll make a bet out of it." she smiled.
I raised my eyebrow.
"What kind of bet?"
"A bet. Between me and you." she said.
I thought about it for a moment and nodded.
"Okay, if I win then we go out on another date."
She nodded.
"And if I win, then you have to rub my feet and back whenever I want you to."
I laughed.
"Okay." I agreed.
We got into the go-carts and the workers made sure that our seatbelts were secure and then we were off.
About half way around the track I realized that other than me, Jack, Rian, Zack, Brian, and Emily, everyone who was driving was 12. At least.
Jack and his stupid ideas.
Emily and I were the only ones who were flooring it, everyone else was staying behind having fun.
She was ahead of me, but not by much. We approached the end and she passed me gleefully, sticking her tongue out at me. She then wrecked into the side of the track and I passed her.
I slammed on my brakes looking back to make sure she was okay. She was laughing at herself until she looked up to see I was stopped. She got back on the track and floored it determined to win. But I was too fast and I won.
Alex: 1, Emily: 0.
She got out and ran up to me, laughing.
"I won." I reminded her.
She narrowed her eyes at me.
"Did you ever consider that I let you win, Gaskarth? I mean your side of the deal was pretty appealing."
Everyone else were caught up with us now, all staring at how close we were. Emily and I stood our faces inches way, our eyes caught up with eachother, completely oblivious to everything.
"You guys are giving eachother the sex stare." Jack stated, loudly.
"You think they can hear us?" Zack asked.
Brian sighed and crossed his arms, "Probably not."
-----------------------------------------------------
Emily's Point of View
I was still sleeping in the lounge. I didn't want to ruin anybody's sleeping arrangements. Alex hadn't offered lately...he probably thought it would sound inappropriate if he asked now.
The current movie that I was watching was lighting up the dark room, flashing across my face.
I heard a stirring right outside of the lounge.
My heart jumped, hoping it was Alex. I needed to cuddle. I turned on the light and saw Brian, leaning against the doorway.
"Bribo." I cooed, wrapping my arms around him.
It'd been so long since we've been alone for brother and sister time.
He chuckled.
"Em, are you sure you don't want my bunk?" he asked.
"Yup. I kind of like it here."
He nodded and looked down at me.
"Can we talk?" he asked lowly.
"About?"
He sighed,
"Alex."
"What about him?"
"Are you guys....together?" he inquired.
"Uhh, no." I said, truthfully.
He gave me a weird look.
"Well, I kind of just wanted to check in on that and let you know that all the mushy-gooey, touchy-feely crap isn't cute anymore." he laughed, "And I'll be sure to tell Alex too."
I laughed and hugged him again, burying my head in his shoulder.
"I really like him." I mumbled.
"I know you do," he rubbed my back,"and I'd love to see you guys back together."
I sighed wondering if that would ever happen in the next 3 days that we had left together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not doing anything today...so I'll probably be writing a ton.
comment and I'll post the next one.