When You Shoot It's So Damn Risky

Size does not matter!

I felt my jaw drop as I just stared at him in disbelief.

"You.. love me?" I asked when I realized I was staring. He blushed and nodded. I didnt know what to say.

"It's okay if you dont feel the same.. I'm not going to like pressure you into saying it back, I just couldnt hold it in anymore." I blinked a few times and shook my head.

"How could I not feel the same? George you are the most amazing person in the entire world, I never thought you would love me but that didnt stop me from falling in love with you." He smiled and kissed me.

"How could I not love you? You're beautiful, funny, smart, I could go on for hours."

"Pfffffft!"

"Katie shut up and kiss me." I smirked and obeyed.

"That's better. But how could you possibly love me? I mean come on.. my name is George and Amy says that I have big lips." He said pouting a little. I laughed.

"George, you're so hot, you're hotter than hot! Yous a sexy mother fucker! And I love your lips" He smiled and kissed me. When he pulled away I took a deep breath.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm hungry."

"Would you like to go out to dinner?"

"I would."

"Where?"

"You tell me."

"No."

"Yes."

"George."

"Katie."

"Dont, mess with me."

"Whatcha gunna do?"

"Take you downnn!" He started laughing. "What?"

"Nothinggg." I glared at him.

"You dont think I could take you down?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Well lets compare, I'm over 6 foot, your just barely 5'7","

"So?! Size does not matter!" He snorted.

"Hahahaha that's what she said." I laughed and slapped him lightly in the chest. He smiled then I smirked and he looked confused. "What?" I moved closer to him slowly, still smirking and he slowly backed away. "Why are you being a creeper?" I laughed then jumped on him knocking him to the ground. He screamed like a little girl.

"Ooooh I took you downnn!" He laughed and picked me up as he stood up.

"Yes you did. Now lets go get me some clothes so I can take you out to dinner!"

"Wait! I gotta get ready! You go home then come back in an hour" I said smiling.

"You're very lucky I love you." He said laughing. I nodded and kissed him goodbye then ran to the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit, I updated xD
Probley shitty but hey, its been awhile xP