Just To Get Back In Your Arms

Love Birds

Lacey and I have been dating for about a year now and we have tried our best to hold back. For some reason, we just couldn't take it any longer. Maybe it was the night air, maybe it was the great fucking show we put on tonight. I don't know.

She told me hearing and seeing how badly all the little fan girls wanted me kinda turned her on, knowing that I was all hers. We where out side the back of the venue, near a gate. Fans putting paper, posters, shirts and pens through the fence for me to sign. She stood to the side waiting patiently watching all the girls screaming they loved me. I looked over at her and she was staring at me with this look. I gave her a look back as if asking her, 'what?' She grinned ear to ear and looked down at the ground.

Worm told us it was time to get in the tour bus. We said our good byes to our fans and loaded into the bus. Lacey sat next to me in the kitchen portion of the bus. She stared out the window. She is so beautiful. Long, straight black hair to her shoulders. Greenish golden brown eyes similar to mine. Although hers were big and crystal like. Lacey had one hand on her chin, elbow on the table. Her other hand holding mine tightly as we rode off into the darkness to another city. I pushed some of her hair aside and kissed the side of her neck. She giggled.

"That tickles." she smiled at me and kissed me softly.

I smiled back. "So why were you looking at me that way tonight, by the fence?"

"I just think..that...nevermind"

"No, tell me please. You seemed like you were in deep thought." I played with her silky smooth hair, tucking it behind her ear.

"I will tell you later, I promise." she said as she patted my leg.

I leaned my head on her shoulder. She layed her head down on the table.
We both drifted off into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright love birds, wake up! Rise and shine" Gerard shouted at us.

"ugh, what time is it?" I asked looking around. It was still dark out.

"Its 3 am, but we decided to stop here in Charolette. We will get back on the road in the morning, or later in the morning."

I nudged Lacey. "Come on baby, we have our own room."

We all walked into the glorious hotel. It was so fancy with the way the walls and light fixtures were set. Was I still asleep or what?

Gerard handed me my key and Lacey and I took the nearest elevator. Stepping off the bus had woken us up quite a bit since it was so fucking cold outside.
As our elevator went up to the 3rd level, Lacey looked at me with a grin.

"What?" I asked laughing now at her mischevious grin.

"Remember when you asked me what I was thinking earlier?"

"Yeah"

"I was thinking how bad I want you."

I felt my knees get weak and almost buckle. A little butterfly moved in my stomach.

"Waa?" I said with my eyes widening.

"I know we have been putting if off to make sure it was right. I feel its time. I know I want you Frank. I love you."

"I love you too baby." Wow, I cannot believe this. I have waited for this moment what seems like forever.

She started kissing me, but somewhat aggresively. I could get use to this. She put her hand on my crotch and rubbed. I let out an unexpected moan. I dropped my bag. I grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to me. We kissed hard, we kissed fast. I was definetly awake now, in more ways than one.

The elevator doors opened. I let go of her and picked up my bag. She fixed her hair and skirt. I cleared my throat and tried to adjust my pants without actually grabbing myself. We walked out at the same time Gerard and Mikey walked out of their elevator across the hall from us. They looked at us like a deer in headlights. I guess I was walking weird out of the elevator and the guys picked up on it.

"What?" I asked defensively.

Gerard smiled and looked at Mikey. Mikey smiled. They both shook their heads and walked down the hall to their rooms.
Lacey and I walked slowly behind. As Gerard and Mikey walked quickly in front of us, they left a big gap between us in the hall.

I could hear Mikey at the end of the hall singing,"Frank's gonna get some, Frank's gonna get some!"
Gerard laughing, seeming very amused.
I smiled and shook my head. We stopped in front of the door. I unlocked it and held it open with my foot, but did not go in.

I turned to Lacey. "Are you sure about this?"

"I have never been so sure about something in all my life."

Damn she was so sexy. I felt my heart beat fast. She leaned in and kissed me again. Just like in the elevator. We entered the room, I kicked the door shut with my foot. My bag fell to the floor. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her closer to me. Pushing my lips hard against hers. We backed up into the living room area of the nice loft. I pushed her against the wall. Sliding my right hand down her side, at her waist. My left hand on her the left side of her face.

"Wait..do you have a condom?" she asked innocently.

"Of course." I shut her up by sticking my tongue in her mouth.

I gripped her hair with my left hand. My right hand going futher south until I reached the bottom of her skirt. I lifted it up and put my hands between her legs. She moaned. Hearing her moan made me moan. I rubbed her gently. I could tell she was ready. I felt myself get excited.

She slid off the wall and backed up towards the bedroom. I kissed her lips more. I love this girl. I want this girl. I NEED this girl. Now. We kept walking with our eyes slightly closed. We bumped into one of the shelves knocking down a picture frame. It hit the floor and shattered.

"Sorry" she said sweetly.

"Fuck it" I said rubbing my hands on her chest. We were finally in the bedroom and I pushed her on the bed. I straddled her. Kissing her lips, her cheek, down to the right side of her neck. I bit softly.

"Oh God Frank. Please get a condom on. I want you so bad."
I smiled at the thought. I want her too. I was so hard I thought I would cum right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know, this chapter ended the same as the first chapter. Frank is telling this story, so it jumps from past to present. Hope it's not too confusing.