Just To Get Back In Your Arms

It's Getting Hot In Here

I layed down on her with my arms around her, my hands on the bed, holding myself up. I rubbed against her. She wrapped her legs around my waist. My heart started beating faster. I leaned down and kissed her neck. I then sat up and took my shirt off, throwing it to the side of the bed. I searched around for my bag. She grabbed my crotch again. Rubbing it more aggresively this time.

"Oh shit Lacey stop for a second. I have to get my bag. You cannot keep doing that." I said with a nervous laugh.

"You dropped it by the door." she reminded me.

"Fuck! I did didn't I?" I so didn't want to get up, but I needed to get that condom.

I got up and ran into the other room, unzipped the front pocket and pulled out the condom. I ran back into the bedroom and threw the condom on the bed, still in its package. She stood up in front of me and took her shirt off. Her breasts almost spilling out of her black and red laced bra. I have never seen Lacey naked before, not even just her shirt off. We have always teased and have gotten each other aroused, but never followed through. I think my jaw hit the floor. I was speechless. She walked over to me and unbuttoned my jeans, and unzipped them. She pulled them down to my ankles. My legs felt like jello. She got to her knees and pulled my underwear down. She put me in her mouth. And starting sliding her mouth up and down. I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest it was beating so fast. I looked up and the ceiling and let out a moan. I started to throb. She must of felt that because she stopped.

She started to unbutton her jeans. I stopped her. I kicked my jeans and underwear to the side and took her jeans off for her. I pushed her on the bed and yanked her jeans off quickly. I stood above her completely naked. She had black and red laced thongs on to match her bra. She was so fucking hot. I cannot believe she is with me. Just as I was thinking this she says,
" You are so sexy. You are mine. All mine...."

She pulled me closer and I managed to get her bra off. I felt her breasts, I ran my hands down her waist and pulled her panties off. I grabbed my condom and ripped the package open with my teeth. I put it on and then laid down on her. She was really turned on, I could feel. I gulped..I was so nervous, I'm not sure why. I have had sex before. But not like this. I was in love. Oh shit..it just hit me. I'm totally and completely in love with this girl. I knew I loved her, and I knew something was different about her, but 'in love' never entered my thoughts.
Wow..now I am really nervous. SHUT UP SHUT UP, I scream to myself in my head. I am freaking myself out.

"Is something wrong??" She asks me.

"NO, no, not at all, I just want this to be perfect" I slid into her softly.

"Oh my god, oh Frank" she started to moan. I could cum right there, but I wanted this to last long. I did what I could to hold myself back. Lacey was not making this easy.

"Mmm, you feel so good." I said going in and out of her a bit faster.
I could feel her starting to shake. She gripped my black choppy hair, pulling me down and kissing me. Her toungue in my mouth. She kissed me for awhile and then pushed me away, looking into my eyes.

I looked down at her. Her eyes sparkling off the light of the moon from the window. Nothing but shadows and shades of black filled the room.
I came closer to her face and looked into her eyes.

"I love you Lacey." I whispered to her.

" I love you too Frank"

"I mean I love you, I am IN love with you, completely and totally,." I said in all honesty.

"I'm in love with you too, thats...how I...knew this...was right" she said taking deep breaths in between words.

I pushed inside her harder and faster. She moaned, I moaned. I don't think I can hold it much longer.

"Oh Frank, fuck me... fuck me..." I have never heard Lacey like this before, but I loved it.

It was such a turn on and so great to see her as this wild girl behind closed doors.
She moaned, whimpered in my ear. Oh shit...that did it.

"Oh fuck Lacey.. I'm cumming" my body quivered. I felt every tingle in my body. Blood running rapidly through my veins, in my arms, my legs. My back was sweaty. Her whimpers grew louder as soon as I made my announcement. I kept pushing inside of her, she dug her nails into my back and I then felt her throb. I looked into her eyes as she looked back into mine, as she was cumming, we stared at each other.
I was sold. I want her forever.