Status: Editing and Updateing :)

Twins

Fun Night

Image

Kate's P.O.V

"so what's the hottest guy I've ever seen doing sitting on his bed alone and with no top on?"i asked making him jump cause he didn't know i was standing there.
"waiting for the hottest girl he's ever seen" he said as he turned around to face me"nice nighty most people would say it's to short"
"if you think it's to short i can change"i said walking over to the bed.
"why would i want you to put some think longer on."he asked
"so you don't get tempted to do any thing"i said
"oh babe you could be in a long sleeve top and full length pants and i would still be tempted"he said with an evil smile. i sat down on the bed then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on to his lap and i wrapped my legs around him cause i was facing him when he pulled me on to him . our faces were inches apart. i could feel his breath on my face and with one little movement i kissed him . after a second of being shocked he kissed me back and i wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. he licked my bottom lip asking for entree but i didn't let him in. i pulled away and broke his hold on my waist and went to watch T.V . on the way out of the bed room i fixed up my nighty cause of that kiss it moved up to my waist or that could of been James. when i found something to watch James came out and sat next to me but he moved me so i was sitting on his lap. when i felt something poke me i turned around on his lap so i was facing him and said "it feels like your happy"
"if you want to see how happy i am come with me" he said moving me off his lap and then walking to the bed room with a grin on his face.
"you know if you want to show me any thing your going to have to carry me"i said with a smile on my face. then he turned around and come back to were i was still sitting and picked me up and carried me to the bed room. when he put me down on the bed took his pants off and came over to me and put his hands on my waist and started kissing me. this time when he wanted entree to my mouth he bit my lip but still i didn't let him in but he soon found a way by grabbing my ass, it made me gasp and he quickly slipped his tough in.then he started taking my nighty off and to make it fair so we both had no cloths on i took his boxers off.

and i think you know what's going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha i can't be bothered tipping at the moment
so it's bak to u K@Y CEE