Status: Editing and Updateing :)

Twins

Meeting Drakes Roomies

Image

Kayla's P.O.V

top row:
l-r Doug and Edward
bottem:
l-r AJ, Jacob and Ben
[img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee249/hOtArU-AkAtSuKi/movies%20and%20books/jacob-black-jacob-black-2558207==1.jpg[/img]

I woke up in a double bed. I guessed that was Drakes, but he was nowhere to be seen.

I sat up and looked around. I saw a note on the bed side table addressed to me. I read it:

'Hey, Sleeping Beauty (aka Kay)
I’m just in the lounge. So when you wake up get dressed and come out and meet my roomies.
But, I warn you they are as, if not more, annoying than yours
Nah just kidding! There great guys.
Hope you like them.
Drake ’

I got up, had a quick shower, got dressed and went out the lounge where drake and five other guys, who I didn’t know, were.

"Hey, sleepy head," Drake smiled, "OK, if your anything like the vampires I know, you’re not a very good morning person"

"Yeah that me," I smiled, "to get me up my... uh ...mum would have to turn into a wolf and jump on me every morning. I mean nothing wakes you up like a good paw massage"

He smiled, probably not sure what to say.

"Don’t worry my mums awesome, especially for a wolf. You’d love her, she’s good to joke around with," I assured him, not sure if I was really talking about mum, or someone else by the name of Kate. They are so alike nowadays.

"Really? Well, maybe one day I’ll meet her," he said, grabbed my hand and took me over to one of the five guys I didn’t know.

"Ok, I’m going to introduce them one by one," he said. I had the feeling it wasn’t just for my benefit.

"OK this is Doug" he said when we reached a pail skinny boy, with medium short brown hair and grey eyes.

"Hi Doug," I smiled.

"Hey your Kayla right?" he asked.

"Kay for short," Drake and I said at the same time.

"Ok, now this is AJ," Drake said, moving on to the next person, who was medium build pail of course and had short brown hair.

"Hi AJ," I smiled.

"Hi Kay, nice to meet you," he smiled back.

"Ok, this is Jacob," he said, moving on to a skinny, but built guy pail with bronze hair and gold eyes. He was hot, but he was nothing compared to Drake.

"Hi Jacob," I smiled.

"Hey Kay," he smiled back.

"Next is Ben," he said, leading me to a built guy with short blond hair and black eyes. He was kind of intimidating.

"Hi Ben," I smiled.

"Hey Kay, nice to meet you," he smiled, "hey if you have any problems, with any one, just come to me and i will, gladly, beat the living daylights out of them."

"He’s the big bro of the group. His really like a big teddy bear, you can cuddle and tell your secrets to him,” he smiled then added, “well, that’s what the other guys girls say," blushing.

"And you single?" I asked Drake, hoping he was, because I really like him. Ben seemed to see that and he was getting ready to make him single for me. I hope it doesn’t come down to that.

"I’m hoping not for long," he smiled.

"Really? Who you got your eye on? Is it any one I would know? Or I’m going to meet?" I asked.

"Well I think you know her, she’s standing right in front of me," he smiled.

"Aw, you are so cute," I smiled.

"Cute isn’t really the word people use, but, meh, you can all me whatever," he shrugged "OK, one more person to met. You going good so far?"

"Yes I am," I nodded and started to point out who I knew, "there’s Ben, Jacob, AJ and Doug."

"Very good," he smiled, "you’ve been paying attention," I smiled.

"OK, now, let’s see if you can remember one more," he said leading me over to a guy who looks like the guy who I presumed was James and was with Kate, "OK I know what you’re thinking, he looks like James... it’s long story really but this is Edward."

Edward was a spitting image of James, but a bit older and without the tan.

"I moeswell explain me looking like a wolf, I won’t go into detail so long story short. My mother was raped by James' dad and conceived me and I just look like my dad I’m nothing like I’m no wolf traits or anything" Edward explained

"Wow I guess we’re alike then. Having one wolf parent and one vampire parent," I smiled

"Yeah I guess we are, huh. I never really thought of that," Edward smiled.

I noticed him a Drake have a conversation with their eyes, but didn’t take notice.

At that I turned to fully face Drake, getting a glimpse of the time. It was 11:00.

“OK, I remember everyone," I smiled, “and when’s class?" I asked him sighing not really wanting to know.

"At 1:00. No sane teacher wants to be in a class room full of normally grumpy and restless vampires before at least 12," he said.

I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips, so quickly that only we knew it happened. Not that anyone was paying attention to us any way.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes i used the names from twilight for jacob and edward but switched them around but shh