Status: Editing and Updateing :)

Twins

Sapphire and Travis

Image

Kate's P.O.V
Sapphire
Image

Travis
Image

Just as I was about to go in my room when James grab my hand and pulled me out of the school.

"Look I promised I would bring you to Sapphire. Now you’re coming with me."James said just be for turning in to a wolf and run. I wanted to see who this Sapphire is so I turned in to a wolf and run after him. When he stopped we were at a river with what looked like a fortress.

James want back in to the forest and was back within a minute, just in a pier of jeans. So when he came to my side I went in to the forest and put my clothes on. I was just pulling my top down when James could see me.

"looking hot” he said and then howled which made me blush.

"Ok so are you going to take me to this Sapphire or what?"I asked

"Yeah she's in there” he said pointing at the fort.

We started walking to it. when we got in the door I could see a girl who had her top tied up so it was just below her boobs, pin striped pants and short black hair, I could guess she was my wolf cousin cause she looked like my mum’s sister and I guess that she's Sapphire cause she is the only female here beside me.

"Looks like he final made it back" a guy said coming around the corner with a smile” it looks like you owe me 5 buks" he said to Sapphire

"yeah yeah whatever Travis” she said to the boy who I guess is Travis. He had an emo styli hair cut; he had on a white top on with a black vest on over it and a pier of baggy jeans.

"Hey were you two betting if I would bring her back?"James asked

"No we were betting on if you would come back" Sapphire said

"And if you did bring her back if you have seen her naked yet" Travis said

"Whoever was betting that I have seen her naked wins that bet” James said laughing.

"Hey I said not to tell anyone" I said

"Whatever. Well I'm Sapphire and I'm your cousin" Sapphire said

"And I'm Travis and I'm her boyfriend” Travis said

"Yeah I guessed that and I guess you know that I'm Kate" I said” it’s nice to meet you"

"Yeah it's nice to meet you too” Sapphire said giving me a hag

"Ok lets watch the T.V" James said dragging me to the couch and sat me on his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have to go so it's back to u K@Y CEE
if u up date now i will up date tomorrow