Affinity

Chapter 3

“Relax” the males voice said “I’m not going to hurt you” I did as he said and relaxed. He took his hand off of my mouth.

“Who are you?” I breathed.

“I’m a… friend of Christy, Drescrol”

“Okay, than I don’t like you, Drescol” I thought I had a weird name but Drescol? Poor guy.

“Why” he murdered

“Because, like you said your friends with Christy and I hate her and your holding me against my will. So it would be nice if you let me go.” I said the last part with a lot of anger in my voice.

Than like three other guys come out of no where. “What took you so long, I thought you said you where coming right away” Drescol said to the guys. “Well at least you have her or we would be in a whole lot of trouble if she got away” one of the three guys said.

Have you ever had the feeling like your missing the joke and no one will tell you what’s going on? Yeah I have that feeling and I’m getting totally pissed. Wait scratch that I already am.

“What the hell is going on, let me the fuck go and who the hell are you people.”

‘Cause normal people don’t pop out of thin air like that’ I added in my head.

“They looked like they just remembered I was in Drescol arms.

“No, they won’t let you go and FYI you should be happy where helping.” I turned to see Christy behind us. I moaned why can’t she leave me alone. Like you should know when your not wanted and she’s not wanted.

“Oh go away, no one wants you hear. And you helping me, HA!”

She looked annoyed. “Oh do you want to start something.” I was just about to except her offer when guy number two interrupted me “ you girls can do that later but right now we need to go inside the house and have a talk. Is that alright Scarlet.” I nodded “ and sorry and you three are” I asked

The first guy answer me. “I am Lysandre, this is Jacob” he pointed to guy number two “and this Jade” he pointed to the third guy.

They nodded and I nodded back at them. Drescol lifted me up in his arms bridal style.

“What are we married?” I asked him, he grinned “we could be and we could have a lovely honeymoon” I pocked my finger at his chest.( witch I had to admit, made a girl want to do it then and there.) “Put me down” but by the time I said that he put me on the couch in the house and sat beside me.

The room had everyone I just met sitting down. There was the older women, older man, Drescol, Lysandre, Jacob, Jade, that boy that I think is the same aged as me seventeen and that ugly two headed Christy. The silent didn’t last long.

“Scarlet I am happy to have you in my home” the lady said “my name is Annette. I am the mother of this family.

“Um… nice to meet you Annette. But a what am I doing in your home being held against my will?” I asked very sweetly. Unlike any other person, I felt like I wanted to be nice to Annette. What was wrong with me.

“Well Scarlet I would love if you became apart of my family.” Annette said, I was confused.

“Um… no offense but why would I join your family when I have my own?” are they stupid cause I do plan on going home, and pretending this was a bad dream.

“See I thought this was going to happen so I decided to let you in on a secret. Scarlet.” This had me wondering. “You are my daughter and this is your family. And even if you did run back to your old family they would not recognizes you.” Her voice was flat

“Annette” I ask, she was starring at me with the rest of her family. “ Do you know what to do when a person faint.” She nodded. “Good” I said. And everything went black.

“Scarlet, wake up” someone was trying to wake me up

“Five more minutes” i said