Doubt

Back home and off to school (Bella's P.O.V.)

Bella's P.O.V.

"What do you mean your not comming to school tommorw?" I bit my finger nails as I spoke to Edward over the phone. " We've just gotten back from our adventure at Italy since Charlie banded Edward from taking a step in the door way and i've been grounded for life I can only see Edward at night and at school. That's it, I hate it but I know I deserve the punishment. "Bella, are you even paying attention?" "what?" "that answers my question. It's going to be sunny tommorow and I have to eat but Alice want's to speak to you" I heard rustling then Alices voice. "Hey Bella how are you?" I smiled just picturing Alice infront of me squishing me till it hurt. It hurt so much when I thought I'd never see Alice again, even if I had to go through with her making me over every day. "So Bella, there will be a new girl tommorow, her name's Leah. she's special so be nice and friendly but be careful. Belles Sorry but I have to go Rosalie and Edward are getting in a fight again. Bye see you in 2 days" "Bye" with that I hung up and went up stares finished my home work and went to sleep.

I wake up to the annoying beeping of my alarm clock. I groan and push back my sheets and duvay cover to sit up. I stretch nad hit the off buttton for the alarm clock. I head down stares and started to pre-pair breakfast. One I put the bakon on I heard the stares creak signiling Charlie was on his way down. "Hey Bells, how'd you sleep?" I smile "Great, thank you". "Glad to hear that, Ready for school to start again?" "| am I can't wait till I graduate" I smiled at the thought of marring Edward and becoming a vampire and spending the rest of my life with him and his wonderful family. "Now Bella, that's still a while away. Lets focus for now. I'm going to Billie's today you wanna come over later to hang out with Jacob?" My heart squeezed as I remembered the conversation between him, Edward and I. "I'm not sure, maybe" I serve the food eat then head up stares to finish getting ready.

I straightened my hair today, put on light eyeliner, eye shadow some peach covered lip gloss. I looked over my face but there was no blemish in sight. I brush my teeth do mouth wash and then dress in the cloths I brought to the bathroom. I put on my undearwear slide on a pair of jeans, then a deep purple V-neck t-shirt. I run down the staires two at a time exited for late to see Edward. I looked at the clock above the table it read 8:15 'Shit!' I grabbed my book bag yell bye and rush out to my old truck. I start the engine turn on the new stereo Emmet installed for me and drove of too school.

I pulled into the crowded paking lot and found a spot near the entrance of the school. I got out and start to walk but I heard my name being called. I stop and turn to see a smiling Eric waving with Angela by his side smiling. And to the left Mike Newton and Jessica his girlfriend. I nibble on my bottom lip as I walk towards the group. It isn't the fact that I don't like them, it's just that I wasn't in the mood to talk. I smiled and waved slowly "hey guys, how was your summer?" Angela gave me a small hug "Really great I went away to Mexico it was fun. That was the only good part" she smiled as she went back to Erics side. "Hey Bella you know Edwards back ride? What am I saying, of course you know, you dated him" Jessica said giggling by the end. Every one turned to Jessica shocked at what she just said. Angela just shook her head, as if saying 'not cool' Eric scratched his head "I didn't go anywhere to aciting, I went to visit my cousin for a week in Shelton, WA. Nothing to exiting." The bell went "well i'm off to class, AP Bio" Erik smiled wide as did Mike and Angela. "I have Bio" they all looked at each other "JINX" then we laughed then together without Jessica we walked to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the second chapter I promises.
L.