Something More

Addicted to pranksters

“FREDRICK WEASLEY!!” I shrieked, coming down the stairs. I saw Fred on the couch, visibly paling. He scrambled to his feet and came over to me.

“Yes hun?” He said, nervously

“Dude, What did you do?” George laughed from where Fred was just sitting.

“I can’t believe you!!” I fumed.

“What did I do?” he asked. His eyes widened as soon as he realized that wasn’t that right thing to say. “I-I mean.. uh, I didn’t…. I-I…” He stumbled over his words. After a few minutes I giggled and kissed his cheek. “Babe?”

“I was just checking something.” I smiled and sat over by the fire. I motioned him over, noticed that he was still standing there. “Come sit. You and George were probably doing something.”

“I… I thought I made you mad? Didn’t I do something or forget something or… well… something.?”

“No you didn’t forget anything. You didn’t do anything either.” I smiled.

“Then.. why were you mad at me?”

“I wasn’t.” I smiled innocently.

“Yes you were.”

“Nope… just checking to see if I had you wrapped around my finger yet.” I smiled. His jaw dropped and I giggled. “I just kidding. Now come over here and sit.”

“You.. you little…” he shook his head and I rolled my eyes.

“I’ll make George leave if you come over here.” He smirked and sat down by me. I leaned over and whispered something in Georges ear, causing him to stand up.

“That’s just sick Allie. You better not be doing that in the common room, other people come in here and use that couch.” He shook his head and left. Fred’s eyes widened and I kept myself from giggling.

“What did you tell him?” He asked looking at me. I got really close to him and kissed his shoulder and slowly made my way up to his lips.

“You’ll just have to find out now won’t you.” I smiled, kissing him. He eagerly kissed me back and I giggled

-------------------------

“You’re evil Lena.” Fred pouted, I only laughed.

“Sorry, at least we kissed.”

“I still can’t believe you told George to say that!! Why must you do this to me??”

“What can I say? I have a prankster boyfriend, I’m drawn to pranks.” I smiled at him, pecking his lips.

“Your lucky I love you.’ He said as I cuddled into his side.

“I love you too.” I closed my eyes as he kissed my head.

“What should we do today?” He asked me.

“I don’t know what your doing, but I have class with the pink toad lady.”

“Awww..” He groaned “Can’t you skip?”

“Sorry, no can do. She can get Jamie taken away from me, I need to be good around her.”

“Speaking of Jamie… where is he?”

“With Draco again. Speaking of which, he said he thinks dad is lightened enough to tell him about us.” I glance at him “He also suggested me telling them now that I’m going to yours for Christmas in a few weeks.”

“Good luck.” He said. “Hogsmeade tomorrow, we’ve got that meeting.”

“I know. I’m actually surprised I’m invited.”

“Why? You’re my girlfriend and you’re a Gryffindor, not to mention one of Harry’s best friends.”

“My father is Voldemorts most known assistant my brother is the biggest prat to you all AND I’m a Malfoy.”

“None of that matters. Well.. except your father but that only means something to me because I broke his daughters heart and he’s royally pissed. Other then that, it’s like your not even a Malfoy.”

“How sweet.” I smiled. “Did I ever mention that I love you?”

“I love you with my whole heart, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to stop loving you.” He said, all seriousness. I kissed him and it was quiet with the exception of my heart… for about ten seconds.

“Can we stop all this stupid gushy stuff? I need my brother beck, we have stuff we need to work on.” We broke away and Fred chuckled while I giggled. He turned back to George and I watched the time, waiting for the time when I had to leave for class.

“When are you telling your parents?” I asked him, about an hour later.

“I’m thinking about making it a surprise, cause they don’t know your even at school with us.”

“Really? No one has mentioned me in letters?” I fake pouted. “Its nice to know you all love me soo much.” Fred just smiled.

“You look absolutely adorable when your pouting.” He smiled at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever!! I lost my computer for a while... it just shut down on me. hope you like it. i thought it was cute.