Falling In Love At The Worst Time

Don't Play Dumb

**BRIAN’S POV**

After Alex ran out of the bathroom, I stood there for about 5 minutes. Then realized the guys would be wondering where she and I are. I walked back to the dressing room and everyone looked up. I sat down.

“Bout time you got back! Hey do you know where Alex is?” Matt asked. I tensed.

“Uh yeah she said she was going back to the bus,” I said. I hope. He nodded.

“Oh okay.” we all drank and shit then went back to the bus. I was relieved when I saw Alex in her bunk. I changed and went to sleep.

**Alex’s POV**

I woke up around nine and everyone was still asleep. I took a shower, then I walked into the kitchen area. I grabbed a Monster and sat down on the couch and watched Viva La Bam. A hour later Rayne and Val walked out and smiled at me. I smiled and waved. They sat on the couch after they got coffee.

“So what happened?” Rayne asked after a couple minutes of silence. I turned toward her.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Don’t play dumb. What happened between you and Brian yesterday when you went to the bathroom?” Val spoke up this time. I looked at her shocked. How the fuck did she know. I turned my stare toward Rayne and glared.

“You told her!” I yelled. I heard shuffling by the bunks.

“No I overheard yesterday. I wont tell anyone” Val said. I huffed. The guys came walking out and I looked toward Rayne when I saw Brian. We started talking. About three hours later I was so bored and still avoiding Brian. Right now I was currently hanging upside down on the couch.

“Matt I’m bored,” I whined. He looked at me.

“Then do something,” he said.

“No duh. But what?” I asked.

“I don’t know figure something to do,” he turned and started talking to Jimmy again. I pouted. I sat the same way for another five minutes.

“Matt. I’m. Bored.” I said.

“I know. Everyone knows,” he stated. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Where’s are next stop?”

“Seattle. The concert isn’t till tomorrow,” I scrunched my nose up.

“Why there? Doesn’t it like rain all the time there?”

“So?” Zacky asked.

“I don’t know. Can we go to the beach one last time? Cause I know we wont be going anytime soon. Please?” I asked. I put on the puppy dog face.

“Ugh. Fine.” Matt huffed. “Everyone get ready.”

Fifteen minutes later we were all on the beach. I, Rayne, Val, Lacey, and Gena all laid down on the sand and sun tanned for awhile, whilst the guys goofed off. After whilst I got hot and decided to go in the water. I was looking at the sky when I heard someone behind me. I didn’t turn around cause I had a good hunch who it was.

“I’m sorry about last night,” Brian said. I turned around and looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

“You are?” I asked. He sighed.

“Yeah. Um I was drunk I didn’t think about what I was doing.” He had one two beers but whatever. I decided to leave it alone.

“Okay. So friends?” I asked holding my hand out. He smiled.

“Yep. Always will be.” We went back toward shore and hung out with everyone else.

We were back on the bus a few hours later. It was five o’clock. Everyone took showers and changed and waited till we got to Seattle. We picked out a few movies to watch to pass the time. We put a vote on what to watch first it was Marley and Me. And let me tell you all us girls cried and I was not surprised when Jimmy ended up crying too. We then watched The Unborn. And that movie was well, never mind no comment on that. We got to Seattle and checked into a hotel. We got four rooms with two beds in each. One room for Matt, Val, and Zacky, Gena. Another for Jimmy and Brian. Then me and Rayne. Lastly Johnny and Lacey they got their own room. We are staying in the hotel for three day.
“Alex the girls are going to come over here and we’re gonna watch a movie is that okay? Rayne asked later.

“Yep fine with me. I’ll get ice cream.” I walked over to the mini fridge that had a bunch of ice cream that I made Matt buy. Hehe. All of us sat down on the bed.

“Edward Cullen is the hottest vampire ever,” Val said. We just got done watching Twilight.

“Yes he is,” we all fell asleep watching Transformers 1.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY B-DAY SYNSYTER GATES!!!
here this is short i'll have up another one tomorrow probably.
comment, and
subscribe
xoxo,
krista*