Falling In Love At The Worst Time

The Other Bands

**Brian’s POV**

“Yo Brian, you up?” I heard Zacky ask from the other side of the door. I looked at the clock and it read 10:30. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I opened the door and went back to the bed and sat down.

“Have you seen any of the girls?” Zacky asked from the doorway.

“No, why?” I said as I ran a hair threw my hair.

“Cause we were wondering we haven’t seen any since last night after they went to go watch movies in Alex’s room.”

“Well they’re probably still in her room.” I stated in a ‘duh’ tone. He rolled his eyes.

“I know, I figured. Oh Matt sent me here to tell you get dressed, we’re having breakfast downstairs with the other bands. Also you can go get the girls. And hurry up,” he walked out of the room. Typical Zacky probably couldn’t wait to eat.

I got dressed and walked to Alex’s and Rayne’s room. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. I was about to knock again whensomeoneAlex opened the door. Damn for someone who just woke up she looked hot as hell. I tried to push that thought out of my head.

**Alex’s POV**

I heard knocking on the door and put the pillow over my head hopefully making it stop. Yeah that didn’t happen. I took the pillow off my head and saw all the girls still asleep. Lazy asses. I went to the door and opened it. I looked to see Brian. Damn he looked hot.

don’t say he’s hot. He’s your brother older best friend.

Yeah my brother’s older HOT best friend.

Shut up. He’s not hot nor will he ever be hot.

Sure keep telling yourself that.

After I snapped out of my little daze I noticed he was staring at me.

“Can I help you?” I asked. He shook his head.

“Um Matt said for you all to get dressed and come to the dining room for breakfast.” he said.

“Okay. First I have to wake these lazy asses up.” he chucked.

“Alright see you downstairs.” he said as he walked away. I shut the door and turned around and looked at the girls and thought of a way to wake them up. I walked into the bathroom and filled a bucket I found with ice cold water and walked back to the room where the girls were. Lacey was at the end of Rayne’s bed whilst Rayne was in the middle of the bed hugging a pillow. I laughed a little. Gena was on the floor completely cover and Val changed her position so now she was sprawled out all over my bed. I walked right to were Gena’s head and started spinning in a circle so the water flew out on them. They all woke up and started screaming, I stopped and was laughing very hard I fell on the bed. They all glared at me. I smiled.

“What do you want that you just had to wake us up like that?” Val yelled.

“Well Brian came and said get dressed. And you guys were sleeping so I had to wake you up” I said simply. They all grumbled and went to their own rooms. Rayne and I got dressed and went to get the other girls. We got on the elevator will the girls complained to me about throwing water on them. I didn’t pay attention though. We got off and walked to the dining room. I walked in first and noticed a lot of bands. There was Escape the Fate, My Chemical Romance, The Used, Papa Roach, All Time Low, and Bullet For My Valentine. All of them said hi and introduced themselves.

“Wow, look at you. You’ve grown.” Jaocby said as he gave me a hug. I hugged back. I’ve known Jacoby for a long time. He’s like another brother.

I smiled, “Yeah so have you. Your what 35 now.”

“I’m not that old missy, I will be 33 July 28.”

“Well that’s in four days we should celebrate.”

“Hell yeah. Clubbing time.” Frank Iero said and pumped his fists in the air. We laughed.

“I don’t think so. We’ll all go except you two,” Matt said as he pointed to me and Rayne. I frowned.

“Why?” I whined.

“Cause you two are eighteen.”

“That’s what fake Ids are for duh,” I said. I just shook his head and didn’t say anything. I take that as I could go. We all ate and talked. Frank hit on me every minute much to Matt telling him stop. And damn could guys eat. I mean seriously they all had like three plates filled with food. Its like they get starved.

**Rayne’s POV**

I love being Alex’s best friend. She’s the best. I do everything with her. I noticed Ronnie Radke staring at me. Okay kind of weird but he’s hot. Everyone decided to got to the arena and practice since they had a show tomorrow. As I was walking to the lobby with everyone I felt someone pull me behind the group. I looked and it was Ronnie. He smiled.

“Hey. I know we met and all today but I was wondering would you like to go on a date with me. I mean I understand if you say no and all but yeah I just wanted to ask,” he rambled I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips.

“Yes I’ll go on a date with you,” I said. He smiled. He told me when and all that stuff.

“Ronnie and Rayne hurry up,” Alex yelled from the rental car. We walked off to the car. I was quiet most of the drive which is unusual and Alex noticed. She didn’t saw anything in the car but she gave me that You’ll tell me later look. When we got out of the car Alex grabbed me and pulled me to a bathroom.

“Okay spill. What’s with that smile? What did Ronnie say?” she asked.

“Ronnie asked me out on a date,” I half yelled.

“Oh my gosh. That’s awesome. You said yes right?”

“Duh. Otherwise I wouldn’t be all smiley.”

“Right when’s the date?”

“Tomorrow at 8”

“Great gives me enough time to plan on what your going to wear.” I smiled.

“Who said I’m going to let you pick out what I’m wearing on my date?”

“Cause if you don’t I’m sending you back to Huntington Beach.” she had to play that card. “I’m joking I wont send you back but please can I pick out your outfit?” she gave me her famous puppy dog eyes.

“Fine. I give.”

“Yay!” she yelled. “Come on lets go watch the guys.” she said as she dragged me out of the bathroom. We watched the bands play for hours. It was awesome like our own little concert. Little did me and Alex know some people would be visiting tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
srry i havent posted in awhile. ive been kinda busy.
this a filler. nothing to important in here.
i'll be posting more soon
Please comment,
and subscribe.
thx
xoxo,
krista*