You Have My Heart Are You Happy Now?

Epilogue

Joe’s POV

“Amber lets go! The plane is leaving in an hour!” I yelled up the stairs of our new house.

“I’ll go get her,” Nick said with a smile.

Nick was always her favorite uncle…besides Frankie…she loves Kevin just as much but Nick seemed to be around more than Kevin. He has Danielle to take care of now…Crash! “Everyone alright!?” I yelled as I getting ready to shoot upstairs.

“We’re fine!” Nick and Amber yelled as they laughed.

I sighed with relief as I laughed under my breath. I walked over to the wall with pictures of me, Casey, Amber and our family on it. I picked one up of I dream about that night a lot. I dream about Casey dying while I hold her close…I dream about the doctors not being able to revive her…I guess they aren’t really dreams if they scare me to death every night. I have to admit…tears brim my eyes when I think about that night…it was the worst night of my life. I don’t like reminding myself of it…and I don’t like it when Amber remembers it either because she was pretty shaken up by it…but it’s been hard to forget about it because in almost every interview, at least one or two questions come up about it. Every time I tense up…but I do my best to play it off coolly.

Interviews are hard to do nowadays…especially when everyone around the world know about adding Amber to the family…they know about what happened with Casey…they know about us being engaged…but I’m always reminded about that one night…that changed a lot.

“Hey, are Nick and Amber ready? We’re taking a private jet but we should still keep to schedule” said the voice of my beautiful wife…the same one that I had kidnapped more than a year before. “You alright?” she asked as she came to my side.

“Yep…just fine,” I said and kissed her.

My POV

I survived the scariest moment in my life…and I thank God every day for it. Once I was released from the hospital, paparazzi was like a shark frenzy…and interviews were dreadful too. I still get asked questions about it but it’s not as bad. Joe wanted to get married as soon as possible…so that’s what we did. We weren’t very subtle about it, the media caught on fast, Joe was looking into real estate, I was dress shopping with Demi, Selena and Colleen, he was suit shopping with Nick and Kevin. Joe didn’t care anymore…he didn’t care if people saw us in public together…but he always made sure Big Rob was around…or well, he made sure Big Rob was around me anyway…and he made sure Amber was always around us. So we got married…he’s still promising a real honeymoon because we haven’t had one yet. We just don’t have the time. Chris walked me down the aisle. I had Lorelei as my made of honor. Bottom line…I was married.

Joe found a perfect house for me, him and Amber and we’ve been living in it for a good four months now. It’s late September and we’re supposed to be meeting everyone else at the air port so we can head to the first venue on our World Tour list.

“Nick! Amber! Come on! Everyone’s going to be wondering where we are!” I yelled to them.

Then seconds later, Nick came running down the hallway with Amber on his back. They ran to the top of the stairs and came down to where Joe and I were standing. Then he ran outside with her as I smiled and then I noticed Joe was starring at me.

“Joe…are you sure you’re alright?” I asked.

He didn’t answer. He just walked toward me and wrapped his arms around me, bringing me closer. “I’m fine,” he whispered before he kissed me. “Come on…we’d better go,” he said with a bright smile and I saw in his eyes, how much he loved me…and it was such a great feeling I got from the look.

He took my hand and led me to the door, we walked outside, locked the door and walked over to my car where Nick and Amber were already in the back. I got in the passenger side and Joe dot in the drivers seat. Yes, he has his license. He pulled out of the driveway and started driving. Amber was telling Nick about a song she wrote the other day with Frankie’s help…she’s been more into that stuff lately. This is my life now…and I wouldn’t change it for the world. We came to a stop light and I leaned over so I could whisper in Joe’s ear.

“You have my heart…are you happy now?” I asked and his head snapped in my direction as a huge smile grew on his face and he chuckled lightly.

I smiled back and then leaned back in my seat and starred out the window as he grabbed my hand to hold while he had his other hand on the steering wheel. He continued to drive.

Everything happens for a reason…and everything has a chain reaction.

I don’t know what I would’ve done if I wasn’t kidnapped by Joe Jonas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

By No Name Writer

Image

Banner made by Fly.With.Me;;

awwwwwww last chapter
sad
but its kay :)
comments make me feel better ;)

<<333