Don't Blame Me for Being Me

Don't blame me for being me

Chapter 1
Sophomore slump or the start of the year
It was one of those days I like. I was completely busy. Yeah, I really like to be busy xD. So, my deals in that day were classes in my university, then taking my project, which I was making during last month, and later in afternoon deals in the office I earn additionally. Completely busy day. I could come home only in late evening. The most important thing in the project and its taking is a defensive speech. So I was preparing it the whole last night. I slept so little time. And today I’ve tried to look fresh and attractive to people who surround me. I hadn’t eaten in the morning, so after the lessons I came to some café near my univer. It was 1.10 p.m. and it was time for my breakfast xD. I got into the café and directed myself to the farthest table. I passed by the table with some two guys. There was a girl standing near their table and asking them for their autographs. “Oh, celebrities? Cool. It’s a pity I can’t see them”, I thought. That girl stood right in front of them and they were sitting too much close to each other. So I took a seat and put my project and its elements (huge folders with drawings and diagrams) around. I began revising the speech and many other. No matter. it’s boring and pointless to talk about. I constantly was looking at my watch fearing to miss my time for taking. Although I had good 30 minutes of rest. So I made an order and was waiting when I get my cappuccino and cheesecake. After few minutes, I heard my mobile was ringing. It was Dasha, I knew ‘cause the melody was “I write sins not tragedies” of Panic! At the disco, the melody which rings when she calls. I began looking for my mobile in my handbag. But I’ve never been able to do it fastly due to my love to big handbags xD. I was seeking for a couple of minutes (chorus of the song started already xD) and even found some things I’d looked for before by chance xD. Finally, I could pick up and we began talking.
As she and me are from Belarus and live together here, in Los Angeles, we speak, of course, our native language. Then we spoke, too. That’s why I will just translate our chat.
“Hello”, I said
“Hey! How are you?” she asked me being in a good mood as I noticed.
“fine. You’re calling to wish me good luck?” I joked.
“yeah. Almost. I think I’ll go to Prey tonight with some girls from my job. Wanna join?”
“I woke up today at 5 a.m. I almost didn’t sleep at this night. And now’s 1 p.m. I’ll be busy till 7 or 8 p.m. and after I’ll be very tired. I had other plans but sure, hell, I’ll go with you”.
“Haha. I know you agreed”.
“Oh, wanna hear a joke? One bitch from my univer insulted me today”, I began talking about the funniest case of today.
“What did you do as a payback? You told everything you thought about her?” Dasha interrupted me.
“I said nothing. I just hooked on my chewing gum to her hair at last lecture. My seat was at higher floor. So I decided to seize such moment. It was so funny how she was squealing and whimpering! My friends and me had a great fun”, I said.
“Yeah, it oughtta be funny. Good job”, she praised me.
“thanks. How sales are going in your boutique?”
“good. As usual”, she replied.
“okay. See you soon”, I said.
“at home”.
“yeah, bye”.
I closed my mobile and noticed that I’m object for looks of those two boys. they were at an opposite table. I eventually could see them. I smiled curiously. They smiled back. Especially, one of them. With dark hair. Suddenly one thought came to my mind – “I’ve seen these guys! Exactly. But where? They…it’s…fuck, who are they?” then I noticed that guy asked me by his hand if he might come up to me. I nodded and whispered “oh, sure”. And I understood that guy is…
“hey, I’m Brendon”, he said taking a seat next to me.
“Urie”, I added with no thinking. I recognized him.
He smiled.
“yeah”, he approved. “I have to sign autograph for you?” he smiled.
“no. I don’t collect it”, I replied shrugging off.
“whatever you want. How’s everything going?”
“it’s going, thanks God”, I replied but was still surprised.
“Good. What are you doing here?”, he asked putting his elbows on the table.
“um…resting. And eating. Just waiting”, I said kept looking at him.
“Won’t hinder?” he asked.
I looked at my watch. Fuck, I had so little time.
“I have to go soon, but we have some minutes”, I smiled.
“Good. I just wonder…it was really paid my attention…so I wonder what language you were speaking some time before. I betted with my friend”, he gestured at his place he was before.
I looked there.
“It’s Ryan Ross?” i asked with a curious smile.
“yeah”, he said smiling. “so where did you come from?”
In general while he was talking I was thinking how to continue our meet. To give him my phone number was just a duty to myself. But I wanted to see them both again that day or another onexD…Prey…xD
“country I came from is Belarus. I don’t think you heard about it. The language I spoke was Russian. So who won the bet?”
“wait, where’s a link? The language is Russian, the country… it’s just for my interest”, he asked me to explain
I looked at my watch again.
“sorry, I really have to go and have no time to explain. It’s a long story”, I smiled apologizing and got up gathering my stuffs. “and if you like stories, so here’s my number”, I fastly wrote it at some napkin.
“I think I’ll call”, he smiled.
“I think you can do more. I’ll go to Prey tonight. You can come too”, I said hoping he promised at least.
“I’ll think”, he replied.
“just don’t throw it away”, I said gesturing at the napkin which was into his hands.
He nodded and got up. I smiled once again, took my stuffs and walked out.
***************
The first thing I did after taking the project (I was successful by the way) was a call Dasha. I dialed her. She picked up.
“what? I’m busy now. Tell faster”, she almost whispered.
“take it easy, girl. I met Brendon Urie from Panic…”, I announced.
“what? It’s a joke? Or may be you’re erring something. I don’t believe”, she replied.
“we live in LA. Why it can be so impossible? I swear I met Brendon Urie. So the all news are. At first I gave him my phone number. Secondly I invited him in Prey tonight. And the last one – he was with Ryan Ross”, I told her everything about my lucky today.
“Jesus Christ. It’s amazing”.
“yeah, I know. Think of what to dressxD. I’ll come at home as fast as I’ll be able. I’m going to my office now”, I said.
“okay, see you soon”
“bye”
**********************************************
Some words about Dasha and me. We’re eighteen years old, we’re brunette, we’re from Belarus (see map of the world). I study at California University in Los Angeles and earn additionally at some office. I’m 5’8 and I like my shoulders, my wrists and my ankles. The rest of my body is worth the attention, too. Dasha is 5’10 and has a job of consultant in boutique of Max Factor. She likes to wear mini and she looks awesome with it. She doesn’t like to work and dreams of the time when her future husband says to her he has so much money that she can live like a princess and much better with no job. In opposite I want to find an interest job with good earnings. it’s important to me not to be depended on man.
Dasha and me live in LA about 6 months. Of course, we’ve faced to many problems here making us not to delight at being in USA. However, we went through it and just live here. And we work, swim, have parties, and make friends. We try to make our dreams come true.
************************************************
Brendon called and then came in Prey. Not alone. With Ryan Ross.
“hi, what’s up?” Brendon greeted Dasha and me giving me a little hug.
“hi, boys”, we replied.
I introduced Dasha to them.
“I’m Ryan”, he said and took her hand gently.
“I’m Brendon”, he introduced himself.
As Dasha and me have been waiting for them in Prey’s bar, they took seats next to us. Brendon chose the seat next to me and could freely look at me and my beautiful profile notwithstanding I want it or not.
“by the way I still don’t know your name,” Brendon said to me.
“Did she hide her name?” Dasha asked jokingly. I smiled and let her continue. “Her name is Ira, guys”.
“Oh, thank you,” Brendon smiled. “I thought she wouldn’t tell us”
“Why? I like my name. it’s very beautiful and I would tell you it with a great pleasure”, I said this being ironically serious xD.
So we all met and began our evening from sitting in the bar and drinking. It was obvious that Ryan was interested in Dasha xD. All of his words was directed to her and I think she was the only person whom he wanted to be listened to. Brendon and me got it and went dancing for a couple of times. Um…it was funny. Dances, I mean. Or trying to dance…trying to make a hot dance xD. Brendon and me didn’t speak much with each other, just more being in our company. But I think we liked each other at once xD.
After some time boys suggested to go to more intimate =P place and the rest of the evening we spent in chill-out zone sitting at comfy couches and having fun concealing from people’s rough night life.