Don't Blame Me for Being Me

Don't Blame Me For Being Me

Chapter 37
Just promise me You'll never make me believe you It's true (as much as I don’t believe my own promises)
After their leaving and our eating Dasha and me cleaned the bus (I mean we took away clothes and other stuffs to the case if M.Shadows comes). Then we put on makeups and best dresses. We decided to find Brendon and Ryan to show them we’re not junkies but awesome girls. So we went out to look for their bus. We found it soon and began standing near speaking at English what we don’t do usually. We were speaking about Pete and Joe calling them our boyfriends. As for Dasha she didn’t lie anywhere. As for me…to call Trohman “my boyfriend” is a strong thing and it’s barely can be called truth. But for society’s sake… So after a couple of minutes we saw Spence who at first just looked out and then ran out to us. He’s just a pattern of a real happy man in the time when he sees us. So of course we gave each other a strong embrace and many nice greeting words. After usual “how are you?” and listening to how Spence is I asked where Jon was. So he was in the bus. Saying “I miss Jon” I walked there. For what I dressed, hell, awesome? So I got inside and Dasha followed me with Spence. Jon was asleep and was in the end of the bus. I felt a terrible scene of smb’s perfume, of smb’s awful perfume.
Nodding my head to Ryan as a greeting and being under fixed glance of Urie, I made my way to Jon. “who has an air refresher as a perfume?” I asked that Urie’s glance. I’d be glad if it was his perfume. It’s not that I hate him…I feel nothing to him, but just I’d be glad. So nobody replied me and I sat next to Jon that to arouse him. I was successful and Dasha and me greeted him hearty. He was hugging us tightly saying how much he missed us. Spence was mumbling “yeah, me too” and nodding as approval that he missed us too. Then I remembered those ugly girls Urie and Ross walked that day and I asked about them smirking.
“oh, where’re those hoes?”
They gave just surprised look.
“ those…those, which you were walking with two days ago. One of them was definitely preggy and another one had a strange look at all”, I explained exaggerating.
“I don’t understand what you’re talking about”, Brendon replied.
“you’d always done it”, I mumbled.
“you know, girls, our bus has a nice look outside”, Spence decided to escape that tension and hint at forthcoming argument and fight between me and Urie.
“yeah, may be we’ll go out?” Jon suggested.
But Dasha and me replied we had to go and etc. So we said byes being friendly and nice (hell, bitches, yeah?) and walked away being proud for ourselves.
The show was already started some time ago and Dasha and me went for a walk around bands and people at backstage. Some awful hairy punks or goths tried to pick up us and wanted to pull us to their company but Dasha and me said a firm “no” and could run away, thanks Lord. After some time we met M.Shadows. The first thing we asked him for was about his vain promise to come. We tried to make him feel shame for that two beautiful girls were waiting for him and hoping for his visit. As a reply he hugged us tightly, kissed our cheeks and surrounded us by his tender and care. We forgot about everything. We couldn’t tear apart of each other for a long time but he had to go at the scene and we had to go on our walking. So eventually Dasha and me kept on walking further. After watching different bands on the scene and discussing them we returned to our bus and waited for our boys. they came back soon. As I promised to have a sleep with Joe I…made an attempt to do it. but after an hour of playing the show he got wet, sweat and smelled worse than when he left me for rehearsal. But promise is a promise, as Trohman said to me. and it’s for sure, I had a condition to him. I made him change his shirt for dry one. He and me decided that we’d sleep in his place. He went to his bunk almost in 20 minutes after coming. I fastly dressed in my night apparel, took my blanket and came to him. As for me, it was hard to fall asleep next to Trohman. No, he didn’t bother me. we had a little conversation and after he asked me to wake him next morning and closed his eyes. What bothered me to have a normal sleep with normal sweet dreams? Just his so close presence…
I woke up next morning early with no obvious reason (I sincerely was gonna be next to Joe’s side as long as possible). I looked at window – we were going somewhere. I returned to Dasha and mine place. Everybody was still asleep. I laid on my bed and switched on my iPod. After some minutes Dasha returned too (she’d been with Pete). We began staring at the window and started a quiet conversation about the boys. and then I saw that our bus was chasing another one. And I saw behind a window of that bus a face of Urie who was staring at the road and whatever. Dasha noticed him and pointed at him. It was like “look, it’s him”. I nodded and noticed that Urie saw and recognized us. I showed him just “fuck off” and not waiting for his reaction turned my face away. Our bus went faster. But after a minute Panic’s bus was already chasing us. And there were already two faces which wanted to watch Dasha and me. Mr. Ross joined Brendon! We wanted to brew some trick but their bus was faster than our one. Dasha and me were sitting next to the window as if we were waiting for Santa Claus. And then one idea came to us (we were still hoping to chase them). So we found a sheet of paper and wrote there “WHAT are YOU staring at? GO FUCK yourselves!” it was rude, I know. But really, “what are you staring at, Urie?”
As Dasha and me wanted to chase their bus, we did it. Our driver committed our mental request to drive faster. Dasha and me put that note to glass of the window. As a reply Ryan shaked his head and Brendon made a finger wave. Dasha and me were satisfied by that and returned to our ordinary deals. Our boys woke up soon and having a funny trip we arrived at new place. Before PATD.