Don't Blame Me for Being Me

Chapter 45 I want to know the things you're thinking I want to be the place you are

Chapter 45
I want to know the things you're thinking I want to be the place you are (My temporary love is my temporary inconvenience…)
Another city, another hotel, another show boys played, another time with thinking what to do…
Dasha and me were about to go to beds. Suddenly I remembered that soccer match have scheduled to be tonight, final of Champions League of UEFA. Cesc (my friend, Spanish soccer) has sent me even a message today in order not to let me forget about it. The game is between Arsenal, London he plays in and Inter, Milan, one of my fav teams. Though the Arsenal is the most favorite xD. Inter has an awesome player I like to watch always. He’s very tall, strong and…uh…just awesome. His name is Zlatan and I can’t stop saying he’s the best xD. But my heart will always belong to Arsenal and its players. So, I remembered about the football and told Dasha. She refused to stand me cheering for the Arsenal in our room. She wanted to sleep. I fastly run outta there and came to FOB’s room. Guys haven’t slept yet. Joe and Pete were watching TV. Andy was reading some book. And I didn’t see Pat there.
“Hey, boys!” I greeted them closing the door behind me.
“Um…hi”, Pete replied unsurely and was looking at me.
“Ira! Why you’re only in underwear?!” Joe yelled.
I looked down at myself. Oops…I wanted to watch football so much that I forgot to throw something on. I was in not very long and exposed in some sense shirt and panties. Oh, and with funny socks xD. I laughed and crashed on a bed.
“May be, it should be this way”, I joked.
They looked funny.
“You turned eighteen? Well, then that’s okay”, Andy smirked.
We all laughed.
“Boys, I need to watch football”, I grabbed the click and began searching the channel.
“Nice. I’ve thought you have TV in your room”, Joe said ironically.
“Yeah, we have. But Dasha wants to sleep. I’d bother her”, I replied.
“So you make us to watch?” Pete asked.
“No. you may sleep if you want. Or do whatever you want”, I said. “YESSS!” I yelled after finding the necessary channel.
“If you scream, you’ll get out very soon”, Andy threatened.
“Boys, understand me. It’s a final game, with my friends. I’ll hate you all and curse you all if you don’t let me watch”, I said last words with a gloomy voice.
“We barely have an opportunity to choose”, Joe mumbled.
He got up and walked out. Pete took a seat next to me. I established myself well and began enjoying soccers’ walking out at the field. I showed to Pete and named all of them adding some facts of their biographies xD. I saw my Cesc and also some other soccers I’d hung out with and have had friendship with while I was living in London. Hell, it was just an year ago.
Well, the game got started. When I feel myself like I’m alone or engulfed by smth, I don’t consider necessary to speak English. It’s like I give a rest to my mind and forget about this language xD. That’s why during my stormy cheering the Arsenal, words I was letting out were Russian. The most of them was different forms of insult or just “Ah! Oh! Eh!” and etc. xD. And I felt it was amazing to Pete to watch me watching football xD and listen to me. Though I wasn’t appealing to him xD.
After some minutes Andy asked with a tired voice “How long lasts this scrap?”
“90 minutes. At least”, I replied.
Andy went to another room and closed a door tightly behind himself xD. Then Joe returned bringing a bottle of beer and leading Patrick into the room. My eyes found the beer at once xD.
“Joe, you’re so nice to bring me a drink!” I said in a cute way and made an attempt to take the bottle.
But Joe held it strong and carried the beer away from me. He settled into an comfy chair far from us and began drinking.
“What are you doing?” Pat asked.
I didn’t hear him and turned to TV again.
“I’m watching Ira. She’s funny”, Pete replied.
I smiled at his words.
“Ok. So what’s she doing?” Patrick asked jokingly.
“are you not seeing? Watching soccer”, Joe replied gloomy.
“NOOO!” I yelled, almost groaned.
Cesc shot, but didn’t get into gates.
“What?!” everybody asked.
“So perfect shot!”, I said regretting Cesc missed.
“She’s about this match”, Joe mumbled sipping the beer.
As only Pete wasn’t so obviously against my presence in their room, I was appealing to him most of all.
“Pete, did you see? It was almost exact! Just some fucking inches!” I said turning to Pete.
He nodded smiling.
“Oh, Pat, hi”, I remembered I didn’t greet him.
He laughed, greeted me back and established himself on the bed behind us. After some minutes Arsenal began leading 1:0. When that goal was happened, I jumped up putting my hands up and yelling “yes!yes!yes!” and name of the soccer who scored.
“Does it really making you so happy thing?” Joe asked me.
“Of course!” I yelled and crashed on his lap.
“Hey! Be careful. My beer-”, he began showing his discontent.
“MY beer”, I said taking his bottle and fastly ran back to the bed.
“What the fuck?” Joe got up.
“Joey, calm down. I’m celebrating this perfect goal of my fav team!” I replied.
“Just you’re too much bold being in not your own room”, he snapped.
I shrugged off. Trohman sat back looking at me as at his worst enemy. I kept standing in front of TV screen, some distance away. When Inter was close to Arsenal’s gates, I was whining “no,no,no” and letting out moans of begging. And boys were laughing (bunch of pervs =P). When Arsenal was at Inter’s side, I was kinda encouraging Arsenal of course.
“May be you’ll sit down?” Joe said strictly.
I turned my ass in nice undie to him, slapped it and said quietly “Fuck off” xD. Boys, except Joe, laughed. To be not this rude xD and “bold”, I blew him a kiss at once after. Then I glanced at TV screen and saw Cesc, my friend Cesc, scored!
“Cesc! You’re the best! I love you, sweetie! You’re the pretty fucking best, my love! And it was pretty fucking awesome goal, my darling. How much I love you!” I said loudly mixing Russian and English words.
“Pete, look, I bet none of her boyfriends didn’t hear such sweet words she’s saying now to this guy”, Joe said when I calmed down.
I laughed. Boys smiled not knowing exactly if my boyfriends heard such words or no xD. But Joe was serious.
“Why this guy got such words? Because he threw a ball? That’s all? I can’t get why it needs to yell about love after that”, Joe was kinda offended (well, it looked like this, exactly xD).
As Arsenal was leading even 2-0, I let myself have a rest. I lied on the bed next to Pat. Pete was laughing at Joe.
“What’s it for you, Trohman?” I asked smiling.
I was lying on my stomach, watching TV and sipping the beer. Hell, I had awesome evening xD.
“Just because. Anyway, I’m right. You worry about these so called soccers more than…” he stopped.
I looked at him. Well, everybody looked at him curiously.
“Than you, Joe!” Pete ended for him, laughing. “You’re talking about yourself!”
I laughed too keeping looking at Trohman.
“You’re jerk. I’m not about myself”, Joe said.
“I don’t believe. You’re Jew. You care only about yourself”, I noticed jokingly.
“Why I can’t think about other people?” he asked.
“I said already. ‘cause you’re Jew”, I replied.
“I’m American! Stop fucking call me Jew! My grandparents are Jew. I grew up in America!” he said.
Pete and Patrick were laughing.
“Well, your face is just typical Jew and it’s not my fault”, I said.
“Neither mine”, he snapped.
“Don’t bother me to watch TV”, I said and sat up.
Everybody fell in silence, while I was watching football attentively. Joe was grousing quietly, but nobody cared xD. After some time Pat fell asleep on the bed, Pete and me were still sitting and watching. The game was going calm, though Inter had some moments for scoring which made me worry. Thanks Lord, it was still 2-0. Then Pete walked out to another room, to Andy, saying “goodnite, guys”. And there were only Joe and me in the room. We exchanged glances for a couple of times. Then I remembered I was in UNDERWEAR xD. After catching his glance I slowly raised myself and carefully laid on my stomach, trying not to bother Patrick in addition. Then I staked my head by my hand, sighed deeply and looked at TV screen. Squinting at Joe I carelessly made a lace of my bra to fall down “by chance”. Hell, he noticed xD. “It’s good”, I thought and made a part of my breast be more able to be seen in my décolleté for Trohman. I looked at him again.
“You don’t wanna sleep?” I asked him with a hushed sexy voice xD.
He glanced at me under from his forehead. I bet he thought I’d start hinting and insisting at “making love” xD. Well, he swallowed a little nervously. I smiled as nice as I can.
“Oh…I mean, boys all fell asleep besides you. You don’t feel tired or something like this?” I explained my question.
“I’ve thought, it’d be fine for you if I kept sitting here…with you”, he replied keeping his eyes somewhere on me, not looking into my eyes or at my face though…xD.
I stared at TV.
“No matter to me”, I said.
“And you lay on my bed. And you’d bother me to fall asleep. So, I have no ways to rest”, he said.
“You should say these reasons first”, I smirked.
“The first one I said is more important”, he mumbled.
“Whatever”, I replied.
The game was meant to be ended soon. Arsenal was still leading 2-0 and it was just wonderful to me. Joe and me kept exchanging with some words and glances. It made me laugh inside xD. He looked so innocent and…miserable trying to follow his own principals xD. Unless me almost naked and looking at him not in innocent way xD. Well, when there were about only 5 minutes to the end of the match Inter scored. There was a loud “FUCK!” from my side. Joe even jumped up in his arm-chair. I sat up on my knees on the bed and began asking “why?how?for what?why now?” in russian and English both mixing it with any forms of insult. You can say that five minutes are nothing, are not a time at all. But it’s not about football. Goals can be scored at even less period of time. Plus referee adds some minutes depending on if there were any breaks (fouls of players, medicine help, etc.) in the game. So that goal was a good reason for worrying. Plus knowing power of Inter and its players…
Well, I appealed to Joe.
“Joe, tell me Arsenal will win”, I said with really puppy voice and disappointed face. “tell me, they’ll win. I need them to win”, I even extended my arms to him or to TV.
“Of course, they’ll win”, Joe replied. “but even if they won’t, it’s not the reason-”
I didn’t let him end the sentence.
“They WILL win and it can’t be discussed”, I said.
“Okay”, Joe replied. “Don’t worry so much”.
“You’ve not seen yet how I worry about a national team”, I smirked.
“Have no wish to see”, he snapped.
Well, the game ended. Arsenal won the final. The reward ceremony started. I was glad very much and proud of Arsenal. I got up meaning to walk away soon ‘cause I knew Joe wanted to sleep and I really bothered him with my football. Clapping my hands slightly and squinting at TV I came up to Joe and crashed on his lap.
“Thanks!” I said.
“For what?” he asked gloomy.
“For accept to TV”, I joked and kissed his cheek. Tenderly and not very quickly.
He looked at me. I began playing with his hair.
“you wanna sleep very much?” I asked him with a quiet voice.
“y..e..e..ah”, he gasped nervously.
“how much?” I asked sliding my hand under his shirt.
Hell, I know I went crazy. But what to do, if he does nothing, but playing a fool. If he doesn’t like me like a girl and is tired of my misunderstanding it, he can show it the way to make me completely understand and make himself be sure I got it.
“Ira, what are you doing?” he asked.
“absolutely nothing”, I whispered in his ear.
“so stop this “nothing” ‘cause I DON’T wanna have “something”, he didn’t lose ability to joke xD.
I giggled.
“You’re fool, Trohman”, I said. “Why I should stop? Everything’s wonderful-”
“Why you can’t understand it’s impossible?” he interrupted me.
“may be, because you offered it yourself two times? One time you were drunken and another one you rejected your own words in a second after saying them. Who you are after it?” I said.
“Myself”, he snapped. “Can you understand we’re friends? Just friends”.
“I’ll prove you someday that it’s just your words”, I promised.
“Whatever you want”, he replied.
As he relaxed thinking I let him go with my efforts to tempt him xD, I leaned to and kissed him. Strangely, he didn’t push me away. Well, I pulled myself closer to him. He was stroking my back. All of that was like it was so natural and ordinary to us...Until our lips got separated.
“Go away”, he said.
I only opened my mouth to say “Why?” or kinda it, when he repeated “go away” firmly. I got up and walked to the door.
“but it’s not so scary, right?” I said and walked out...
For what he insists we’re friends? This question is spinning in my mind all the time now...