Don't Blame Me for Being Me

Part 2 Pleased to meet you, baby, I wanna be your honey

Part 2
Pleased to meet you, baby, I wanna be your honey
Slowly the evening turned into dark deep night. We all were keeping drinking and having fun. Chats and any other interactions had more freedom. As for me I argued much with ATL guys about their music videos. That all ended by peaceful kisses on cheeks.
Well, also we were doing karaoke much and some little competitions kinda “who will drink 2 litres of beer faster?”. And of course dances, dances, dances to the sound of rhythmic music. Dasha and Pete just burned our small dance floor! They were awesome. I must confess, Butcher and I danced rumba. Or something similar to this xD. He’s a good partner xD. And he managed to kiss me during the dance. Don’t even ask me how he could. So, we had a great time. As I got exhausted after those moves and walked further from a center of fun. I grabbed my camera and a bottle of vodka and established myself in a distant comfy chair. Soon I was found by Joe.
“How’s everything going?” he asked.
I looked up at him with “Are you talking to me?” kind of face.
“Just wanna be nice”, he shrugged off and landed on a floor next to me.
I kept on taking photos silently alternating it with drinking.
“Let’s talk, Ira”, he insisted on paying attention to him.
I snickered and put away my stuffs.
“What about?” I asked playing with his hair.
“Not here”, he looked intently at me.
What an old trick, Troh xD. And I just couldn’t refuse…
We walked into a bedroom that was in that suite. He immediately locked it and faced with my wonder-struck facial expression.
“We won’t be interrupted”, he replied and moved closer to me.
Next thing I remember is kissing him and sitting on top of him on a bed. And I just thought… what the fuck is going on? I wanted sex with him from the first day of this tour, but I couldn’t get it. I was trying hard, but he was refusing me time after time. So why now he can get me? Why I should give him what he wants?
I stopped him aiming to make things clear.
“Joe, just answer me – why only now? Why it’s happening to us only now?” I asked.
“Shh, baby, just don’t waste time”, he said with a voice I never heard before and pulled me to himself.
Our lips collided again.
You wanna get much excitement, Mr. Trohman? Fuck, you’ll get it. Only it!
We crashed on the bed and he took off his shirt. I leaned to his shaven chest and began kissing it all over stopping on his nipples. I tried my best to do it just fantastic. And as I could judge by sounds Trohman was letting out, I was on the right way. I lifted myself to his face and we started kissing again. I couldn’t miss such an opportunity xD. After not big amount of time I was shirtless too and Joe’s hands were moving to a clip of my black bra. I stopped it and pressed his arms to a pillow behind him.
“Do you want me?” I asked leaning to his ear.
“Sure”, he whispered.
I sat up straight on top of him and hurriedly unbuckled his jeans. His eyes expressed a desire we talked about. I ran my hand there under his boxers. He gasped and caught my arm. We were moving our hands together rubbing Joe’s growing erection. Some minutes more and my plan would fail. To addition he flipped us over and I couldn’t trade our positions on my own, so I had to ask about it straight. With a knowing smile he laid on his back again. Again we had a tough making-out xD and I don’t know when I’ll forget about Joe’s hands moving all over my body. Soon I felt his full-length erection and smiling wickedly started crawling out of him. I moved down kissing his stomach and then fastly jumped of the bed.
“What are you going to do, babe?” Joe asked.
I grimaced at that “babe” and picked up my shirt.
“What the fuck?” Joe’s tone changed.
I took some steps forward the door and then turned to him.
“I’m making my sweet revenge, honey. You know how many times I wanted you so hard that I didn’t know just what to do? Yes, you do. You know how much I wanted sex with you? Yes, you do. But you had been playing fool or saying this stupid “hey, buddy, we’re friends”. You had been making me feel I’m not a woman. Hope now you can see where I’m woman and how much. Sure, friends don’t fuck friends. And now I’m your friend, Trohman”, I said and walked out in anger.
He yelled “wait” or something like this and I didn’t care. People in the main room stared at me. I shrugged off and walked away to the balcony putting on my shirt on my way there. I sat down on some chair there and tried to relax as efforts to make Joe want me got me exhausted xD. Soon Dasha ran to me.
“What it was?” she asked giving me a glass of something “hot”.
I took it and explained her the situation in my ironic and mocking manner. So I made her laugh hard.
“Poor Joe. He’s probably feeling…bad… I even don’t know what to say”, she replied.
“Say it was mean”, we heard Pete’s voice.
Pete already visited his needed-in-sex friend and came to us.
“It was always mean from his side to refuse me”, I replied and the topic was closed.
I stayed there for more time after Dasha and Pete walked into the room again. Some people were coming to me and saying last news from there, in particular about Joe and how he felt xD. Everybody was saying it was mean from my side as the whole situation was explained by “kind people”. I didn’t care actually.
Soon I could gather much people around me including Jack, Frank, Gerard, Bob, Travis and Vicky. After many jokes being said and stories being told, I just looked around and saw that we all were smoking guys xD.
“Hey, who wanna hold a competition?” I asked.
“Ideas again?” Bob asked me smiling knowingly.
“Yeah. Just we all are standing here and smoking. I suggest “who’s faster can do it”. I mean, who will faster smoke one cigarette”, I said.
“Pfft, it will be me”, Frank spoke.
“Who said?” Jack disagreed smiling.
“I’m faster than all of you”, Gerard pried.
“Whom are you kidding, child!”, it was Trav.
“Hey, guys. It’s not about bragging. Let’s just find out”, Vicky giggled.
Each of us took a cigarette and matched them.
“Ready? Set! Go!” I said and inhaled deeply.
Doing long gulps of tobacco we were looking at each other and snickering. Being non-professional smokers Vicky and me soon began coughing and decided to give up this unhealthy battle xD. First was Jack and got a kiss from Vicky. Frank asked for a consolation prize from me as he got used to them too much xD. All I could suggest is a couple of drinks, so I think I started my second bottle of alcohol for that evening. It couldn’t help clear-headed vision and actions, so after not much time I concealed at that balcony with Jack. He had a bottle of vodka and I had a plate of grapes. I was feeding us while he was holding our glasses. After another grape I put into his mouth, he resisted.
“For what I’m eating this so much?” he asked me.
“To remove an awful scent of cigarettes”, I replied.
“Okay, what if I like my awful scent of cigarettes?” he smiled.
I sat on his lap straddling him.
“How we will kiss with this awful scent of cigarettes?” I asked back and bit my bottom lip.
He smiled widely and grabbed a branch of grapes then picking them and fastly throwing into his mouth. I laughed at his actions and secretly looked at my watches. It was 2 a.m. We had much time in stoke, but I wished to have more. Train Dasha and me will go by tomorrow leaves at 7 a.m. and a half. Andy said so (he had our tickets). Watching contently at Jack and grapes-eating, I heard much laughter coming from the room. I was glad that the party was going damn well. I knew I’d probably have the end of my own soon xD.
“To kisses”, I raised my glass and clinked with Jack’s one.
“Agreed”, he said.
After not so much time our lips met and his hands were behind me holding me tightly in that embrace. I took off his cap and put on my head with a peak backwards. Our kisses were only teasing and sooo promising. We couldn’t resist our bodies and drunken minds xD.
“I want sex”, I said in between.
His tightened grip on my butt was a very understandable answer. I giggled and got up.
“I need to say a couple of words to my friend and some good byes too. You can wait for me outside of the room, in corridor”, I said grabbing our unfinished bottle of vodka.
“Sure, honey”, he replied getting up too.
I nodded my head and went to Dasha. I noticed that Andy and Pete left the party already. Strangely that Trohman stayed. But I saw him making out with some chick (Nikki, her name was), so all I could do is to take a photo of them xD.
“I’ll be in our room with Jack. So till we’re not done, be here, please. I’ll call you then”, I said to Dasha.
“Okay. It’s a pity you’re leaving”, she smiled.
I returned her a grin and saw Jack walking out of the room. Dasha noticed my sheepish staring state I saw Jack off.
“Take it easy, girl”, she laughed at me. “And play nice with a boy”, she added.
“I will”, I nodded smiling and made a round of saying byes and hugging farewell to the people (leaving Trohman and Nikki alone xD).
I walked to the exit door with a feeling of somebody was staring right at my back. In a doorway I turned around only to find out it was Gerard. I waved my hand at him and finally went out. Jack was there, outside, patiently waiting for me. I pulled out a key out of my skinnies’ pocket and took a direction to my room calling Jack to follow.
********Soundtrack - Move Like You Gonna Die by Cobra Starship*******
All the way to a bed in my room I heard songs of Cobra Starship popping in my head xD. I couldn’t shake that potpourri out of there and it was making me snicker in the most inconvenient moments xD.
*****************
“Thank you so much, Jack Barakat”, I panted heavily as he rolled on his back.
“You’re welcome, honey”, he replied catching his breath.
“Give me your phone number. It’ll be on my speed dial”, I smirked smiling widely and thinking about this weird habit of all my tonight’s men calling me “honey” xD.
He chuckled and turned to me.
“What do you think about random tenderness after an accidental sex?” he asked me tracing his fingers down from my neck.
“I’ve had the same question to you, actually”, I couldn’t stop grinning xD.
In a middle of our sloppy exploring each other’s bodies my mobile rang loudly. Due to the melody I indicated it was Dasha.
“Damn! I forgot about her. The party’s probably over”, I said wrapping myself in some sheet and rushed in a lounge where most of Jack’s and my clothes were thrown before.
Not without some difficulties I found my phone and answered it.
“Hey. What’s up?” I asked secretly and contently watching Jack’s body being stretched on the bed.
“Nothing important. I just wanna get into my room”, she replied with an irony.
“We’re still here… naked… so you’re not against just being in lounge?” I asked.
“Ugh, okay. What I can do else?” she sighed.
“Be with Pete?” I suggested.
“Ira, I’m drunk! I don’t wanna come to him in this state”, she protested.
“Okay, okay, I understand. Come to the room. The door’s not locked of course. I’ll be in the bedroom. Keep in touch with me via mobile”, I instructed her.
We said byes and I began gathering my clothes.
“What’re you doing?” Jack yelled from the bedroom.
I brought my clothes there and returned for his ones.
“My friend will come soon. We’ll be stuck here, right in a comfy bed doing what we were doing before”, I said finding myself smiling to him again.
He covered himself by a blanket establishing better. I threw his clothes on some chair and closed a door behind me.
“Who said about sleeping?” I asked Jack returning into the bed.
He opened his eyes and pulled me closer.
“You told me you would have early train. Don’t you think a little rest can help?” he asked stroking my back.
His words and fingers were convincing me to fall asleep no matter how hard I tried not to close my eyes. But looking at his face with a peaceful expression of a sleeping man I dozed off, unnoticedly to myself.