Status: On hold, unless someone tells me they wanna read :)

I Only Want to Love You

Fight

Re-cap of the last chapter

We were headed to the front door when I heard an all to familiar laugh. I froze when I met eye to eye with none other than.......Zachary James Baker himself...

He looked at me and immediately stopped laughing. He was sitting alone at a table set for two with the phone to his ear.
"Ashley?" He said eyes wide looking me up and down. I swallowed hard and grabbed Craig's arm.
"Come on let's leave" I said pushing Craig out the door. I wanted to leave as fast as I could before Zacky caught up and begged to talk to me. That's the last thing I wanted to happen. Why in the fuck does my awsome fun filled day have to end badly? Shit like this only happens to me.
"Ashley hold on, why are you running? You know Zacky V?" Craig asked pulling me to a stop.
"Craig please can we talk about this when we get home I want to leave before he com-" I was cut off by Zacky when he yelled out my name and ran toward us.
"Ashley hold on!" he caught up to us and smiled at me. I looked at him and those images of him and that bitch just kept playing in my head over and over.
"What the fuck do you want Zacky" I said, evilly glaring at Zacky. He stayed there speechless at how I was. He hasn't seen the bitch I can really be.
"Why did you leave? Why didn't you call me and who the fuck is this?" He said pointing to Craig, jealous.
"Are you fucking serious Zacky!?! Are you that fucking blind!"
"What did I do baby?" He said trying to wrap his arms around me. I pushed away from him and stood closer to Craig who was staring at us with a confused face.
"Don't fucking touch me! You cheated on me!" He looked at me shocked.
"What are you talking about I never did anything"
"Bullshit Zacky! You seemed happy letting some bitch suck your dick!"
"What the fuck are you talking about!?"
"Are you still going to deny it? Why can't you just be man enough and admit it? I saw you and some blonde bitch in the bus after the show you guys did in Phoenix you asshole!" Just as he was going to talk the same girl I saw him with walked out of the restaurant. "You deny it and she's right fucking here! You know what just fuck you Zack, I don't want to hear from you EVER again" I turned to walk away and Craig just followed. I was just about to sit in the passengers seat when someone's arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me out.
"Ashley where the fuck do you think your going? I love you can't you just forgive me please?" He said pleading with me.
"Zacky let go of me!" I got out of his embrace but only got pulled back to him. He tightly held on to my wrists and kissed me.
"I fucking love you can't you understand that?"
"Let fucking go of me Baker! Your hurting me" I tried to pull out of his grip but he only held on tighter.
"Not until you forgive me"
"Never! I.Don't.Love.You.Any.More" I said one word at a time to his face, venom leaking from every word.
"Let her go!" I turned to see Craig standing there with his fists balled and face full of anger.
"And who the fuck do you think you are?" Zacky said.
"Her boyfriend now let her fucking go!" Zacky threw me, making me fall on the ground.
"Oh really? Your dating this fucking fag now?" After he said that Craig's fist collided with Zacky's face. Zacky stumbled back and grabbed his face.
"You little shit" Zacky and Craig started fighting.
"Both of you stop it!" I cried grabbing Craig but instead got a punch in the face from Zacky and fell on the floor. The girl that was with Zacky started laughing at me and my blood started boiling and anger started to rise in me.
"Why in the fuck are you laughing?" I said looking at her. She stopped laughing instantly and glared at me.
"Don't you yell at me you little whore you don't know me" That just pissed me off, I walked up to her and punched her in the face. To me, if you slap that's just the pussy thing to do. Punching gets the job done fast and easy. She held on to her face and slapped me back. So yeah, me and that chick fought and Craig beat the shit out of Zacky until the cops showed up.

At the Police station

"Craig are you okay?" I said walking over to him. Zacky and the girl that I totally fucked up were in a cell together and me and Craig shared a cell.
"Yeah, I'm fine" he muttered not even looking at me. He just sat on the bench with his back to me. He's pissed at me for not telling him about Zacky, I just know. I sighed and looked over to Zacky's cell. He was really fucked up but he still managed to put on that smirk I use to feel weak in the knees for. Now I feel nothing but disgust. That girl started talking to him and soon they both started sucking face. I walked up to Craig and touched his shoulder but he stood up and walked away from me.
"Craig please don't be mad at me"
"Why would I be mad at you Ashley?"
"I know you are because I didn't tell you about Zacky, but I couldn't Craig. It was just too hard for me to explain. I wanted to keep him in my past and I knew that if I talked about it. I just....I would have just broken down again like earlier. Please Craig don't be mad I really do like you. Because whenever I see you or hear you laugh I get these warm fuzzy feelings and-" I was cut off my Craig crashing his lips to mine.
"Shhhhh, you talk to much" He chuckled and I smiled and we both kissed again. A flood of feelings rushed through me. Each and everyone being something good. He pulled away but left our foreheads touching. He had both of his hands on each side of my cheeks and he had this cute smile on his face and I bet I had one too. We stood there in that same manner for a while until we heard a cough. We turned and saw Max standing there with his hand on his hip and tapping his shoe.
"Oh wow Maxwell. You fit the mother role perfectly" He rolled his eyes and I just laughed.
"You fucking tards. Damn you look like shit" Max said staring at me and Craig. I caught a glimpse of Zacky and he was just staring at me with a glare. I gave him a wicked smiled and just held on to Craig tighter. We walked to the front and all the guys from Avenged were there. Jimmy was the first to spot me.
"Ashley!" He said bouncing and coming over to me. He bent down and gave me a huge hug that made it hard to breath.
"Uh, Jimmy...too tight there bud" He chuckled and let me go.
"Brian and Matt!" I got excited seeing all my friends again. I looked to Craig and Max, I didn't want them to feel like I ditched them for the guys. Craig nodded and laughed while Max just stood there confused and staring at the guys. I laughed and whispered in his ear.
"I'll explain later" He nodded and I took off running towards the guys. I jumped on Matt and he chuckled and caught me in his big arms. I loved this guy, he was like my older brother. He watched and scared the shit out of any guy that ever looked at me. That was including Zacky.
"Hi Ash! I've missed you baby girl" he said hugging me tightly.
"I've missed you too" I felt tears fall down my cheeks.
"Awww, don't cry" Matt said wiping away the tears with his thumbs.
"I'm sorry, it's just...I'm sorry I left you all like that" I felt arms wrap around me and I spun and was face to face with Syn.
"It's okay...We found out why though. Zacky just had to fucking thing with his dick instead of his head, we kicked his ass though" He smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Looks like she did a bit of ass kicking herself" Jimmy said.
"Yeah, that bitch had it coming. Craig here kicked Zacky's ass!" I laughed and walked over to Craig. "Guys this is my friend Craig, Craig I think you know them already" I smiled at him. He looked at me and said,
"I'm her boyfriend" That made me smile. I pecked his lips as he wrapped his arms around me. The guys all smiled and shook hands and stuff.
"Hey guys, where's short shit?" I said laughing. They chuckled and pointed to Johnny who entered the front door.
"Who are you calling a short shit, I beat you by 1/2 an inch!" He walked up to me and went on his tippy toes and looked down at me. I laughed and did the same. We stared at each other for a while 'til he finally cracked up laughing.
"AHA! I win!" I said clapping happily.
"No fair you cheated!" He said crossing his arms.
"Aww, it's okay Johnny boy" I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Well guys, I'm off. I'll be texting and calling! Wait, how long you in town for?"
"Were here for a vacation, Vegas just seemed like the best time to party!" They all got happy.
"You guys and your gambling and strippers" I nodded my head and laughed. "Well bye! Maybe we can meet up or something" They all nodded and I have them all hugs and kisses on their cheeks.
"We'll see you later Ash, now we have to get dumb ass and slut out" Brian said rolling his eyes. I laughed and waved one last time before me, Craig and Max walked out.
"You really have some explaining to do" Max said as he got in the drivers seat. I got in shot gun and made Craig sit in the back. "Wow you both look like shit" he said laughing.
"Shut it Max, you don't need to repeat yourself again, we get it" I smacked his arm.
"Ow! You know I didn't have to come get you guys. I could have left you there" He said as we drove off.
"You love me to much to leave me in a jail cell" I smiled and bent over to hug Max. "Thank you Maxy boy" he smiled.
"You welcome now get off me unless you want to die a tragic and painful death" I let go of him and laughed. I looked into the mirror for the first time looking at the scratches that bitch left on me. I looked back and saw Craig sitting there all quiet. He was worse than me, but he left Zacky in a even worse state than him. I unbuckled my seat belt and climbed to the back and sat by Craig.
"Hey" I said smiling at him.
"Hi" He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned in and kissed him.
"Ewwww, not in my car you two! Speaking of cars, Robert drove yours home so you better thank him Craigafer, and fuck you two had a bunch of bags and shit in here" I looked at Craig and we both ended up laughing. I kissed him once more and laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his head on top of mine. We sat there listening to Max sing one of his favorite songs and I decided, today wasn't that bad at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter :D I want to thank my lovely commenter's and any new people please comment comment COMMENT!!!! LOL
I♥my commenter's
MabbittRabbitt2.0
Situations
ImNeverOkay
A7xlover2012
a shot of ashley