‹ Prequel: Even If I Say

With These Bloodshot Eyes

Maybe I'm Falling for You

I was sitting in the common room late one night in October. I was staring into the fire just thinking. I hadn’t seen Draco in a while, not since dinner, he was probably in the library.

A little paper bird came close and stopped right at my hand level.

I opened the note.

“Meet me on the third floor.”

I slipped into my black cloak and out of the common room door. Quickly I walked up to the third floor. Draco saw me and embraced me. He inhaled into my hair.

Suddenly he took my hand and led me through the hall ways, confusing me so I had no idea where we were going.

He stopped me. Slowly he leaned in to kiss me. I’d never seen Draco use this much passion.

I leaned into the kiss. He slipped his tongue gently over my lips and into my mouth. His hands slid around to my back. Draco took the chance to back up into a door and open it. We passed through it still kissing.

I stopped and gasped.

The Room of Requirement, only I’d never seen it this way before.

The room looked almost like my bedroom except the furniture was wrong, or, there wasn’t any.

On the floor there were candles everywhere. Tall black candles that had flickering flames lay scattered around the room giving it a small, warm light. On the floor there was a silvery blanket.

Draco took my hand and led me to the blanket. He helped me sit down and he pulled a small box from behind a candle.

“Ravie, I’ve been wanting to ask you something the right way. Will you let me?”

I couldn’t find words, tears were in my eyes, I nodded slowly trying to remember how to breathe.

Draco opened the small felt box. Inside of it there was a ring.

He leaned up to my ear. “Ravin Arachnid Ravencroft, will you give me the honor, to take you as my wife?”

“Yes.”

Draco took the ring and slid it on my finger, then he leaned in and kissed me, he was kissing me with the same amount of passion that he was in the hall way. He laid me back and straddled me. His hands slid up my shirt taking it off. He started laying kisses down my neck and chest. He stopped once he reached my bra. Carefully Draco undid the black bra and threw it to the side. He kissed my chest gently, softly, and slowly he let his hands caress my body. I shivered as goosebumps began to rise on my skin.

I leaned up and pulled his shirt off. I ran my hands up over his chest and managed to find his mouth. Rolling us over I started to undo his slacks while kissing him. I pulled them and his boxers down revealing his pale, long erection.

My eyes widened a little but I didn’t move.

“Ravie, we don’t have to.” He whispered.

I shook my head.

“I want to. Here, stand up.” I replied gently.
I slid off of him and onto my knees as he stood in front of me. I looked around and blew out about half of the candles making it slightly dark in the room. As I turned back to face him his cock was right in my face.

I leaned around it and kissed his thigh gently. From his thigh I left a small trail of kisses over to his groin. I pulled back to look up into his green eyes. They held me for a second, glazed over with love and lust. With pain and ecstasy, he looked deep into my blue eyes. His hand touched my face gently and ran his hand through my hair. I leaned forward and kissed the tip of his erection. I opened my mouth and slowly took a bit of it in. It didn’t taste bad, just like skin. Draco’s hand tightened its grip in my hair. I slid my mouth back and forth slowly over his length sucking and licking. I put one hand around the base and started pumping his cock quickly. He moaned.

“Oh God Ravie.” The words coming out in that voice made me hot and heavy. I was ready to feel him, but I waited.

Draco let out a huge groan and a hot sticky liquid poured into my mouth. Now that didn’t taste good. I pulled back off him swallowing and gagging.

“Oh, Ravin honey I’m sorry I should’ve warned you.” I shook my head trying to find my voice.

“It’s fine.”

Draco leaned forward and kissed me. He pushed me back onto my back and started to pull off my skirt.

I ran my hands over his chest softly as he deftly pulled it down. I don’t remember ever seen Draco so docile or careful.

He leaned down over me pulling off my underwear. He gently pushed a finger into my most private place and teased for a moment. A soft moan escaped my lips. Gently he slid a second finger in and I gasped. He moved his fingers back and forth in a slow teasing motion sometimes removing them and running them along my cunt.

Finally Draco leaned up and kissed me. He positioned his arms behind me so he wouldn’t lose his wait on me. I was staring at his sculpted chest.

He pushed his now throbbing erection inside of me. We shared a moan. He looked down over me, staring at all of my body, I suppose over the years I’d been a little modest with him but now we saw each other in all of our glory.

Slowly Draco started a pace. It was comfortable, almost the way he’d been fingering me only with something much larger. He brought one hand down and started caressing my body and cunt with it, teasing me.

I could feel my muscles tighten and relax and stretch. I could feel my body tensing as it prepared for what’s supposed to be a great physical pleasure. Draco kissed me softly and then I was gone.

I could feel the hot semen pour into me as I screamed with my orgasm. Draco kept his pace for a moment longer and then slowly withdrew from my private place.

He handed me my underwear and put his boxers back on. Laying himself down next to me he opened his arms.

I curled gently into his chest, his ring glittering on my finger. He blew out the rest of the candles and pulled another random blanket over us.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead gently. I started to fall asleep in his arms.

“I love you Ravin.”

“I love you too Draco.”