‹ Prequel: Even If I Say

With These Bloodshot Eyes

I Never Knew

I sat in the Great Hall eating a piece of pumpkin pie. Ron and Hermione were with me but I hadn’t seen Harry in a while.

Ginny appeared by my side and tapped me on the shoulder. She handed me a piece of parchment and scampered off.

I opened the folded paper and read the familiar scrawl spread across.

“Boy’s dorms, now please?”

I stood and left the hall. Ron and Hermione didn’t really seem to notice over their incessant bickering.

I sped up the stairs into Gryffindor tower. Giving the Fat Lady the password I slipped inside.

I climbed the stairs to the boy’s dormitory. Slowly I opened the door.

Around Harry’s bed there was a dozen or so candles. There sat a small radio on his bedside table that was tuned in to some love song station.

Harry appeared behind me holding a rose.

“May I have this dance?” he asked lowly.

I took his hand and placed one arm around his neck.

We danced slowly for a few minutes. I leaned up and kissed Harry then laid my head against his chest.

“I love you Ara.”

“I love you too Harry.”

We’d been together a year now. A long, hard, trying year, but we’d made it past one year.

He kissed me gently. We stopped dancing. Carefully he slid his tongue over my lips and into my mouth. His tongue wrestled with mine for a moment and slowly he pushed his hands up my shirt.

Pulling apart he took off my shirt and his own. He leaned down to kiss me again and I started to unbutton his slacks.

He pushed my skirt and underwear down. His warm hands reached around to unclasp my bra. Softly it fell to the ground. I pushed his boxers down and he stepped out of them. Harry picked me up gently, still kissing me and laid me on his bed.

Carefully he straddled me and started placing kisses down my body. I giggled softly. “Oh Harry.” I sighed.

“Ara, I love you.”

“I know, I love you too Harry.”

“Are you sure you’re ready for this?”

“I am if you are.”

He nodded and leaned over to blow out the candles.
Slowly, carefully, he pushed his erection deep inside of me. I moaned loudly.

This was one of those “Shit” types of moments.

Harry started an even pace thrusting inside of me deeply, as deep as he could go. He let his soft hands run over my body, stopping occasionally to caress some long forgotten part of me.

I moaned his name once, as his hand fell over my breast and started groping it slightly.

I moved up with him sometimes. Matching his even pace, though, it never faltered.

He groaned deeply a few times, not that I really noticed.

“Oh God Ara,” it came out softly but I knew exactly what was about to happen. I moaned and reached a hand up through his hair.

Slowly, he shot a hot load of his semen inside of me. I called his name one and came with him letting my own orgasm fall over him. He pulled out after a few minutes and lay beside me panting.

“God I love you ARacelli.” He murmured into my hair as I nuzzled up into his neck. I kissed him gently as he wrapped his arms around me and we slowly fell asleep.