One of Us Is Going Down

Let’s Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster Faster

Ash woke up beside Brian the next morning. She yawned and rolled over, laying her head on his chest. He woke up and kissed the top of her head. They laid in silence for a long while, he stroked bits of her hair.
“You know I’m not going to let anything happen to you, right?” Brian asked.
“I know,” she said, standing and walking to her room.”
A few minutes later Brian heard her shower turn on.

She stayed in her room most of the day, doing her hair, cleaning, painting her nails. Whatever girls did in their rooms. Brian mostly tried to sort things out with the police, spoke with her parents. Nothing much. He did order dinner for them. They ate silently in front of the tv. Brian washed the dishes and then half laid on the sofa, waiting for Ash to get off the phone with her mom. He didn’t realize he had drifted off until he felt Ashlyn curl into him on the couch. He opened his eyes, looking down at her.

Ashlyn didn’t want to admit it, but she had feelings for Brian. They had been there a while, she had just been trying to ignore them. She gazed up into his eyes and smiled softly. She leaned up and pressed a gentle kiss to the side of his lips. As she went to pull back, Brian stopped her, her face just an inch or two from his. He looked into her eyes a moment, and pressed a kiss to her lips.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as his tongue pressed against her lips. She wrapped her legs around his hips. In a moment, it was like something shot out of a cannon. He had pulled her up, sitting up himself and pulled her into his lap. She kissed back, her fingers running through his beautiful hair. His hand snaked under her shirt and quickly found her breasts. She was yanking his shirt off, parting from his lips only to pull the shirt over his head, then she was kissing his neck. He gasped, tugging her shirt off, and tossing her bra to the side.

He scooped her up, her legs still wrapped around his waist and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and reached for his pants. Ashlyn was having none of that. She sat up and kissed from his neck down to his hips, kissing along the line of his pants where an impressive bulge was growing. She grinned and unzipped his pants, pulling them down with her teeth.

Brian couldn't take it anymore. He pushed her back and kicked off his pants and boxers. He climbed on the bed, clawing at the fragments of her clothes that remained on her. Once he had removed her clothes, he sat back a moment, looking at her, legs spread before him.

"You're beautiful," he said softly, and dove in to kiss her again.

He reached down, gently stroking her thigh and moving inwards. He reached her most delicate parts and stroked gently. She moaned and gripped his back. He grinned, knowing full well what he was doing to her. When she was close, he removed his hand. Her eyes fell open and she looked at him.

"Tease," she gasped.

"Never," he grinned at her, pressing into her.

She moaned as he filled her, stretched her. He waited a moment before he moved out and thrust back it. She gasped, he thrust again, and again, picking up his pace. He filled her almost to the point of being too much. Her back arched, as her face twisted. He had brought her close before he ever entered her.

"Oh, Brian," she moaned as he angled his thrust differently.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked between thrust.

"God, no. Don't stop!"

He grinned, knowing she was close. He reached down and lifted one of her legs over his shoulder, giving him even more room. She cried out as he filled her even more. He moved harder, she whined, so close.

"Look at me, babe,"

Ashlyn opened her eyes, staring into Brian's beautiful eyes, and that was all it took. He kept his pace up as she cried out, her body arching to be closer to his. He carried her through her first wave and didn't stop. The way he was moving and the groans he was making already had her close to her second high. He leaned down and kissed her neck, nipping and sucking lightly. He felt her wrap around his length for the second time, so tight, and he came with her, panting in her ear, listening to her beautiful moans all over again.

Brian collapsed beside of her, trying to catch his breath. She rolled over, breathing heavily, and planted a kiss on his chest before laying her head there. A few moment later they had caught their breath, Brian debated whether he should say the thoughts rolling around in his head or not. Finally, he decided he couldn't and didn't want to keep them in anymore.

"Ashlyn, I don't want to just protect you." He said.

"Good, because I feel the same. I have feelings for you, Brian."

"Take it slow?" he asked.

"Can what just happened be a part of taking it slow?"

"Definitely," he grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I’m not dead. My computer just died and I started my own business a year ago. Things have been crazy as I’m sure you could tell. I am still trying to retrieve old files from my computer and post them. I still love this story and my others. Please let me know what you think and if you even still read this story or any of my others. Love ya!
Ash