The World is Fading

Two: Misty Is PMSing.

Brendon was once again lost in his laptop, while Ryan chewed a piece of gum like a cow while reading a book he pulled off the shelf. His feet were propped on the table, and constantly swayed to lightly tap the back of the laptop screen. Brendon growled at Ryan every time he did, and every time Ryan tried to stop.

"You chew like a cow," Brendon randomly said, finishing up his story and closing his laptop, "And its unsanitary to put your dirty sneakers up on the library table." Ryan sighed and put his feet down, standing up.

"Whatever you say mother." He folded his arms and stood there watching Brendon, his head tilted slightly to the right, really enjoying the view of his ass as he put back the books on the shelf. The second Brendon turned around, Ryan stood straight with a tired face on. Brendon picked up his laptop case, and they walked out of the library with Ryan a few inches behind him to still stare at his ass.

Brendon turned around when he noticed that Ryan wasn't walking right beside him, "Where you staring at my ass?" Ryan shook his, biting the inside of his cheek to keep from blurting out that he was. Brendon shrugged and went to his locker, Ryan right beside him.

"Well, I'm gonna go home. Its 4:30 and I cant be late for dinner. Bye Ryan." As Brendon walked away, Ryan stared again before he was slammed against the wall by a group of girls. One of them quickly walked to Ryan.

"Shit, sorry." Misty rubbed at a cut on his cheek, but it was barely noticeable. "So, I saw you with Brendon. How was the view?"

Ryan bit his bottom lip and looked down, "It was amazing.."

"Ryan is in love with my ex-boyfriend?!" Serena seemed angry, and luckily Brendon had already left before she shouted that. Misty hadn't really even remeber that yesterday Ryan said he would try to get Brendon. Misty was going to boil.

"No Ryan, dating a guy would kill your social status and would bring me down with you." Misty stomped her feet like a six year old, "And I don't want to be classified as lesbian." She folded her arms and sniffled.

Ryan sighed, "Oh well. Im gay get over it." He stalked away, just as angry at Misty only caring about herself and that she thinks she will be lowered on the social status with him. Oh yeah, and her PMSing.

-

"You're still chewing like a fucking cow." Ryan growled and spit out his gum in the trash, and stared at a bunch of Broadway posters that clung to the wall with cheap transparent tape. Brendon was finishing up his homework, being the good boy he is.

"I heard Misty screaming before I exited the school. Or was it Serena? Someone shouted to someone that someone was falling in love with someone's ex-boyfriend. It probably was Misty, because who likes me?" Ryan bit his bottom lip as Brendon spun in his swivel chair. "But who doesn't like Rafael?"

"I dont," Ryan said, with a smile on his face. Brendon laughed.

"Yeah neither do I. He dresses like a stripper." Brendon spun again, before moving from the chair to his bed, sinking into the bright orange covers. He turned around until he was comfortable and then glanced up at Ryan, "Why are you so quiet all of a sudden? It was better when you were chewing that gum."

He shrugged and pulled lightly on the hem of his shirt, then bit the tip of his hair. Brendon was really confused on why Ryan was so suddenly quiet, but he let it go as his mother called for Brendon for dinner. "You wanna stay for dinner?"

Ryan nodded slowly and Brendon walked downstairs to inform his mother. The door closed and right let out a big breath, and bit his lip a little, knowing that for some odd reason, he was falling for him. They had met, what, two days ago by accident. Ryan had already seen him naked, in an accidental way, and they were hanging out like the bestest of friends.

When Brendon came back in, he noted that his mother said he could stay and she was setting up a plate for him, and as Brendon continued all he could do on his homework, Ryan kept writing 'Brendon' in hearts in his notebook like a lovestruck teenage girl.

-

"Wow, we finally get to meet Ryan. You are the first guy friend Brendon has had since the sixth grade." Ryan smiled and ate whatever his mom set infront of him, which actually tasted delicious. "Excuse me, but, what is this?"

Mrs. Urie looked up and smiled, "Why honey, thats lasagna, haven't you ever ate it?"

Ryan shook his head, "No. My mom is always at work and my dad barely cooks so I only eat take-out a lot or go to Starbucks and eat muffins and drink fraps until my head hurts." Mrs. Urie nodded, cutting up some of the lasagna and putting it in her mouth.

"Where is Serena these days Brendon?"

"She went to the dark side like all the other girls," Brendon sighed and continued eating his food. Mr. Urie just sighed.

"I swear to god I will destroy those girls. They dump you like a sack of potatoes and then no one cares until another girl comes by." Ryan's hand brushed Brendon's thigh and Brendon's face flushed. Ryan didn't seem to notice, so Brendon stayed quiet.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Urie asked, "Your red."

"Oh its nothing," Brendon bit his lip and looked at Ryan and he looked back smiling. Brendon smiled weakly back, his face flushing and his neck and around his ears were turning red too. Apparently, Ryan had resting his hand on Brendon's thigh. And didn't seem like he was going to move it anytime soon.

"Are you sure you okay honey?" Brendon nodded and he looked at Ryan who looked like his hand was just on the armrest and no where else.

The second Brendon finished his dinner, he excused himself and walked to his room. When he moved, Ryan's hand slipped off and Ryan immediately turned red when he noticed where his hand was. He excused himself too and walked up to Brendon's room. The door was locked and Ryan was knocking and knocking until Brendon said, 'Give up.' He leaned against the door and after about five minutes Brendon opened the door but Ryan was still against the door so he slipped into the room.

And as by some odd force, their lips connected.