Status: Hiatus

Memories remain, As time goes on

Home

"Come on Hanna Wake up" Sarah, Hanna’s roommate and best friend for almost 8 years said shaking her awake.
"5 more minutes" She groaned, hiding her face under the covers.
"No you have to get ready we have to be in airport in hour" Sarah said puling blanket off of her.

"I'm up. Happy now?" Hanna groaned getting out of bed.
"Very now get ready and come eat breakfasts." she said walking out of Hanna’s room.
Today she was going home back to Huntington Beach.
Hanna hasn’t been there in a long time. She hasn’t seen her old friends since she left Huntington Beach.

After she got dressed she grabbed her suitcase and went out of her bedroom.
She placed her suitcases down by the door so she wouldn’t have to go back to her bedroom to get it before they had to leave.
"So Hanna, how are you feeling about going back home?" Sarah asked as Hanna entered the kitchen.

"Good... I haven't been there in so long. And I miss my brother and family" She answered smiling as she sat on the breakfast bar.
"Here you go" She said as she put a plate in front of Hanna.
She thanked her and took her fork and started to eat eggs and beckon that Sarah had out in front of her.
When she finished with her food she stood up and placed her now empty plate in the sink.

After they arrived at airport Hanna and Sarah said there goodbye's she took her bags and went into airport.

It didn’t take long till she got on the plane.
Knowing that it was going to be a long flight Hanna took out her iPod and placed it in her lap after buckling up. She took out the copy of Rolling stones, to pass the time until they will be in the air so she could get some sleep.

After she got off of plane Hanna went to look for her brother.
Hanna looked around the airport trying to find her brother when she spotted him standing near exit.

"Jimmy" Hanna shouted happily running straight to her brother jumping into his arms.
"Jimmy, I missed you so much" she exclaimed with a big grin on her face embracing him in bone crushing hug.

"I missed you to." he said hugging her back.
"Look at you; you have changed so much in such a short time.” Jimmy said pulling away and looking at his little sister up and down.

Whenever Hanna got the chance she would come for visit which was rarely because she was always busy and it would always be for a couple of days. And Jimmy would go visit her whenever he was in town or had time. The last time they had seen each other was before Christmas. They had a show in New York and Jimmy being the good brother he is, used his free time to go and visit his little sister.

"You have too" She smiled up at him.
"OK let’s go and get your bags so we can go home" He said taking her hand and pulling her with him.

Hanna had missed her brother so much. And she missed being home. She hasn’t seen the rest of her friends in quite time. Every time she came home she has never seen them around. But that's because she would always stayed at her parents’ house spending her time with her mother and father since she didn’t get to see them that often, maybe once in a year. She would send them ticket so they could go and visit her in New York.

When they got Hanna’s stuff they walked back to the exit, they walked out in the parking lot and made their way to Jimmy’s car.

"So how have you been?" he asked as he drove out of parking lot.
"I’ve been good. You?" Hanna shrugged smiling at him.
"Good. So is there a reason why you decided to move back?"

"I just missed home and I got really good job in LA so ...» she said looking at him.
"I’m happy for you.” Jimmy smiled “And just so you know, you can stay at my house as long as you need. Me and Lea will be happy to have you around.”

Hanna smiled and nodded her head. Leana was such a sweet and nice girl, and she was happy to know that her brother was happy with her. They were made for each other. She had met her over two years ago and had grown to love her like a sister.

They kept talking until they finally arrived at Jimmy’s house.
"OK we are here." Jimmy said turning of the engine. Hanna got out of the car and looked up at the house. She had never seen where Jimmy lives, simply because whenever she was in town Jimmy would hand out and their parent’s house.

Hanna helped Jimmy taking one of her suitcases in her had along with a duffle bag, placing the strap on her shoulder before following him up to the front door.
"Hunny, I'm Home" Jimmy called walking into the house.

Hanna followed him as he walked down the hallway. He placed her bags on the ground, Hanna following suit, placing them down before following her brother into the living room where Hanna found her old friends sitting.

She watched as Jimmy went up to Leana and gave her a small kiss.
He then turned back to Hanna grinning wide.
"Guys I hope you remember Hanna." Jimmy said warping an arm around his little sister’s shoulder.
"Oh my God, Hanna is that you?" Valary eyed her up and down not believing that her best friend was really standing in front of her. Hanna grinned at her as Valary got up from her seat on couch beside Matt.
“I missed you so much.” Valary said as she pulled Hanna into a hug.
"I missed you to." She replied hugging her back.
“Look At you! You’ve grown up.” she said pulling away and looking at Hanna smiling.
“You have to.” Hanna chuckled slightly.

Leana grinned at Hanna as Val stepped aside to let everyone else greet her. “I missed you Hanna Bear.” Leana told her pulling her into her embrace.
“I missed you too” I said smiling.

“Look at you, so grown up” Zacky said pulling her into a hug.
“Hanna, I want you to meet my girlfriend Gena.” He introduced to the beautiful blond girl who was standing next to him with a big smile on her face.
“It’s nice to meet you” she said smiling.

“It's nice to meet you to” Hanna replied smiling back.
Next came Johnny, who introduced her to his girlfriend Lacey.
“I'm Glad your home.” Matt said pulling Hanna into a hug.
She smiled up at him as they pulled away.
She watched Matt went to stand next to Val; he warped his arms around her shoulder bringing her closer to him.

Hanna looked up as she saw someone standing in front of her. Her eyes met those warm chocolate brown ones that she used to love.
“Hey” he spoke looking at her
“Hey” she replied.
It got quiet in the room. All the eyes were focused on the two people that were standing close to each other.

Brian stepped closer warping his arms around her pulling her body closer to his. The both of them couldn’t help but think how good it felt in each other’s arms
Brian buried his face into her neck, breathing deep her smell. He always loved the way she smelled of hot chocolate.

As they pulled away they noticed everyone staring at them. When they saw that they were looking everyone averted their gaze.
“So...” Hanna tried to break the silence.
“Ok... let's sit down shall we?” Val said clapping her hands together as she pulled Matt to the couch.

After everyone sat down Val spoke up again.
“So tell us how you have been.”
They sat there talking for few hours, mainly about what have happened for the last eight years of their lives. Michelle had joined them hour later.

Hanna learnt that Brian and Michelle were engaged and had been dating for few years.
She had congratulated the couple wishing them the best.

It was already 11:30 pm, everyone had said their good byes and had gone home half hour ago.
“Come, I’ll show you where you will be staying.” Leana said as she stood up from the couch.
Hanna followed suit.
“I bet you’re tired” Leana said as she turned around to look at Hanna. She shrugged telling her that she was a little bit of tired.

After Leana showed Hanna her room she wished her good night before leaving the room.
Hanna sighed as she went over her suitcase and searched for something to sleep in. After finding some old t-shirt and some shorts Hanna changed and crawled into the bed. It didn’t take long before she was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hanna

Thank you everyone for waiting for the updates and I hope you will enjoy the update.
The story is in re-writing process and I will try and update as often as possible.
So I want to know if you want me to keep re-writing this story and you will read it again, if not that that's OK. :)

Love LJ