Status: Hiatus

Memories remain, As time goes on

Early.

Hanna walked down the stairs half asleep, carrying her bags with her. It was Tuesdays morning, and it was the day Avenged was leaving for the tour. After placing her bags down in the entry way, Hanna made her way into the kitchen. She grabbed an apple from the half empty fruit bowl and made her way into the living room. She was too tired to make breakfasts or even make coffee cause she knew once she will get on the bus she was going back to sleep. She wasn’t really a morning person and she hated waking up early in the morning. It usually put her in a bad mood.

She didn’t know what to expect from the tour. The entire Brian situation was really making her confused. Sure that night when Brian had been over they had done nothing but just talked. She was thankful for that. But she didn’t know what she was going to do with being on the same bus with him for the next month or two. She hoped that he would keep his hands to himself and do nothing stupid. But it was Brian we are talking about. That guy just doesn’t think with his head sometimes. She also didn’t know how she was going to face Michelle. She felt guilty about this situation. Sure to some it might say that it was just a kiss but to Hanna it wasn’t just a kiss. Brian had cheated on Michelle with her. Sure they didn’t have sex but it was still cheating.

Hanna might not know Michelle all that well but she seems like a nice person and none deserves to be cheated on.

A knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts. She stood up making her way to the entry way unlocking the front door pushing it open.

She was greeted by Jimmy who pulled her into a hug greeting her with a loud good morning.

“Good morning. Why are you so awake? It five in the morning.” Hanna asked.
“Because I’m excited and I had a can of red bull this morning” Jimmy replied grinning. Hanna just shook her head letting Jimmy into the house.

“Roger, come here boy” She called walking into the living room. The black Pug jumped down from the couch running towards her. She picked him up before walking back to the entryway taking her duffle bag while Jimmy took her suitcase.

After locking the house, she made her way up to the bus where Jason Berry was standing talking to Jimmy.

“Good morning” She smiled at him before entering the bus where she found the rest of the gang sitting in the small lounge area of the bus, looking tired as ever.

“Good morning everyone” Hanna Greeted everyone as they smiled at her nodding their heads or returning the good morning, taking an empty spot next to Val.
Jimmy entered the bus moment later smiling happily at everyone.

“Come Hanna I’ll show you your bunk” Jimmy said walking into the bunk area. She stood up and followed her brother.

“You will be sleeping here” Jimmy said motioning to the top bunk.” There is a light switch over there, and I hope you took some blankets and sheets with you because I don’t think you will want to sleep on those.” Jimmy told her. Hanna nodded before letting Roger on the floor.

Jimmy walked back into the lounge area leaving Hanna to change the sheets.
After she was done with that she let the Pug into the bunk. She chuckled as the dog laid down resting his head on the pillow.

“Hey” Came a voice behind her. She turned around and smiled at Brian who stood there with Pinkly in his arms.

“Are you going back to sleep?” He asked her. Hanna nodded her head.
“Yeah, Can you wake me up once we have arrived?” She asked. Brian nodded his head watching as she crawled into her bunk.

“Hanna, wake up” A soft voice whispered in her ear. She slowly opened her eyes only to be met by pair of chocolate brown ones.

“Hey, did you sleep well?” He asked. Hanna nodded her head smiling softly at him.
“Good. We are going out to eat something so you better get up” He told her. Hanna again nodded her head before crawling out of the bunk.

“Just give me like ten minutes to change.” She told him. Brian nodded his head before walking out of the bunk area, leaving Hanna to change.

She pulled out her suitcase that was placed under the bunks and opened it getting out a pair of jeans and white tank top. After she had put those on she pulled on her shoes and her leather Jacket before walking to the lounge area where everyone was sitting waiting for her.

“Finally, I’m starving.” Johnny exclaimed standing up and making his way out of the bus. Hanna just chuckled following everyone out.

Brian Walked besides her; both of them walking behind the group. She looked around realizing that someone was missing from the group.

“Where’s Michelle?” She asked realizing that Michelle was nowhere to be seen. Also she hadn’t seen her this morning when she had gotten onto the bus.

“She’s back in California, had some things to take care of. She will be joining sometime next week.” Brian replied.

“Oh” Was all Hanna said as they continued to walk to where ever they were going.

She didn’t know if it was a good thing or a bad thing that Michelle wouldn’t be joining them till next week. Sure she wouldn’t have to feel guilty about Brian cheating on her. It was part of her fault too because she did let him kiss her. And she did kiss back. And that’s what she felt guilty about.

But will Brian keep his hands to himself while his girlfriend is away Hanna didn’t know. And that’s what she was worried about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hanna

I know it's been long.
But The feedback to this story haven't been all that great two or three comments for update i think you guys could do better.
Also I've been busy and I have a lot of work on my hands. But i will try and update as often as possible if you guys leave comments.
Can we make a deal? If there is enough comments updates are going to be once a week. If you guys can do that for me i can do that for you.
Comment goal is at least 10 comments. If it is neer 10 it will be great too.
But if there won't be that much comments i will update when i can. It's your decision, I can easily delete the story and i will have more time for my other stories. I can do that too.