Status: finished <3 other stories are to be read, so go go go!

We Can Drown the Town With Our Voices

18.

I was blessed with a wicked headache when I finally woke up, my temples were thumping and my eyes were sore. I was wrapped up in my lavender covers, my arms pressed up against the wall. I could hear a soft purr coming from behind me, I turned – while I shifted the covers started to rub against me. I paused my motion, the silkiness pressed against my bare skin. I was naked, or half-naked. I could feel the smooth, cool fabric rubbing against my legs and arms. I lifted the covers and looked underneath them, I had my bra on, and one strap was popped off. The next thing that I noticed was I still had my boy short underwear on topped with my tiny ankle socks. The purr continued, slowly getting louder but them diming down. I turned, nothing keeping me from figuring out what the noise was.

It was an Oliver – that’s what it was. His hair was a mess and slowly frizzing, his eyes were rimmed red and closed; they were twitching lightly. I looked down at him, he was bare, his shirt was off (though it was no surprise to me) and his tight girl pants clutched at his legs. What caught my eye was the fact that his zipper was open. I took a glance back at myself and then at him. We couldn’t have. I didn’t feel different, weren’t you meant to feel odd after you have sex? I wasn't sure, I never really had friends who just went out and had sex.

I nudged at his shoulder, it slowly rocked - nothing was going to get him out of his deep sleep. I slapped his shoulder this time; my fingers tingled at the impact. He woke this time, his upper body jerked and his eyes shot open. Around the beautiful brown-green in his eyes the white was stained red – the effect after smoking a little too much and drinking. “Oi!”

“Oliver, did we?” I motioned between him and I, I was sitting un and he was still laying down. The situation was mellow – for now. I knew he would say no, why would he want something like me. My mind argued back at that thought, I was pretty and he showed interest but not enough to bone or at least I thought not.

He was silent and he looked at me. “Ya, Shay you don’t remember. You pulled me into the bed, and it just happened.” My vision was beginning to swirl – I lost my virginity to my neighbor. My drunk, egotistical, bloody neighbor. Yes he was a kind bloke, but I didn’t know him that well – this was nothing like I thought was going to happen. My eyes started to tear up; I didn’t even remember it – what if we didn’t use anything. A baby was something I was sure that neither of us needed. The tears started to pour, “Shay, don’t cry!” I was hitting full on sobs now, it wasn't the fact that it was with him but – ah shit who was I kidding, that was the reason. He didn’t care for me and from what I have observed he didn’t really give a damn about any other girls. He was a great friend but this just wasn't how I envisioned my first time happening. “Shay I was just kidding! We didn’t fuck!”

He was sitting up now his arms grabbed my shoulders. I looked up at him, my eyes were still leaky, and I couldn’t stop them. He lied to me; did he think this was funny? “Oliver fucking Sykes! How dare you, don’t you dare joke about!” I used my leg muscles and brought my feet to his chest and kicked away throwing him off of the bed. He fell to the floor and I rolled over and out of the bed. My legs were thrown over his waist and I started to throw punches at his chest. He wasn't big, he was a thin boy and with every punch I made contact with his chest bone. I hope it hurt him, I was furious!

“Shaylee stop it!” He grabbed my wrists and flipped us over. His chest was turning red and he used one of his hands to rub at his little battle wounds, I hope they would leave a bruise. Liquid still fell from the crease of my eye, I was crying anymore but I guess my eyes didn’t realize that yet – I was just angry.

“What happened last night?” I was serious now, still angry but I wanted answers and I wanted then now. He sighed and slid off of me, my body lost the warmth that it was glowing in. Rapidly I pulled the sheets off of the bed and wrapped them around myself.

Oli scoffed and scratched at his chin. “A little late for modesty Shay, I felt everything last night. I know your goods already.” He had a smirk on his face, that bastard. He just didn’t know when to quit. I leaned forward and slapped him. His jaw locked into place and he looked as if he was about to yell at me.

“You fucker!” I bit my lower lip and pulled the covers closer to my body. “Just tell me what happened.”

He sighed, “You were tipsy, love. I was going to make you go to sleep. You were being difficult and started to call for me, I was leaving and you came for me.” He paused and looked me dead in the eye. “Girl, I have some self control but you add a lavish young lady to the mix who is willing, then I'm a goner.” I dropped my jaw, that ass was going to take advantage of me. “We were going to fuck ya’ know? But I won’t tell you how that goes, your prissy little ears may burn at the words spoken. Well, I was about to get to work before you started to up-chuck on me.” He sounded annoyed, that ass had a lot of nerve. “And love personally, that made my wood timber, ya’ see? I took off my shirt right away and threw it out the window – it serves no purpose for me now. The end.” He clapped his hands at the end and leaned back.

“That doesn’t explain why you were still in my room.”

“I was too lazy to get to my room.”

“You’re a bastard.”

“And you have nice tits.” I smacked his arm harshly – ass.

“Go get off you bastard!”

“Is that an offer?” I furrowed my eyebrows and spit at him; my aim was off and hit the floor behind him.

“I hate you.”

“You’ll get over it.” He was right I would. I clutched my comforter and wiped my eyes before getting up and jogging my way to the bathroom. The blanket caught on something and fell to the floor. I turned around and looked at the blanket; Olis’ hand was wrapped around the tail of it. My angry was rising slowly.

“You have a nice ass too.” He did a squeezing motion with his hands, I caught a quick glimpse of a tattoo on his palm. "Nice and firm."

I fumed and ran to the bathroom shutting the door and clicking the lock shut. My chest was thumping; I took a deep breath and yelled, “Fuck you Oliver!”
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOP!

Thanks for the comments:
erika_xtc
Sophisticate;
Psychotic
Razberry13
drea_uhoh
imXstillXfalling6


Thanks for the comments everyone! Ima tease I know, I hope this is a good chapter for you all - i just finished my homework so I was like 'Damn! I must update' so I pulled this togeather just for you guys! So enjoy!

Lets up the comment number and say - 8 more comments till the next update? When it reaches 33 comments i shall update again.

Thank you for reading, over 300 readers! I was excited. Im thinking about writing a Shaun white story but idk yet. Hmm debating.

P.S More banners are welcome! ;D

P.P.S Spread the word about my lovely story, my loves!

P.P.P.S Read my other stories?

<3 Ashley (Hahah, Long AN Sorry!)