Mulisha Maiden

Wow. That was Amazing.

The next day I woke up to having heavily tattooed strong arms around my waist and my back against a strong bare chest. I turned around as slowly and carefully as I could to see Jeremy's smiling face. He was still asleep. I laid there looking at his face for a few seconds longer and then started to wonder where Monica and Katrina were. I decided to wake Jeremy up in a nice way. I kissed his lips full on and he responded by kissing back. He opened his eyes to look at me and we broke away.

"Morning baby." I said with a smile.

"Morning Mags."

I scrunched my face up.

"Do you really want to call me that? I'm not too fond of my real name."

"I like it babe. I mean what's wrong with Maggie?"

"I don't know I just don't like it."

"Well I love it. So you should too." He said smiling.

"Well if you do, I guess I could. Anyway, where's your daughter and my girl?"

"I have no clue. I'll go look. Everyone should still be out."

"Okay. I'll be down in a little. I need to be at least covered cause I have extra men in my house."

"Okay. I'll see you downstairs." He said as he kissed my lips again and got out of bed. He's so sexy in only his red Balls Deep boxers.

I got out of bed and grabbed his shirt from the day before and grabbed a pair of sweats and put them on. I grabbed my phone to see if anyone had called or texted me and I saw a new text and missed call from my friend Tiffany. I wonder what she wanted or needed. I decided to call her because I knew she wasn't the most stable of all people.

"Hello? Maggie?"

"Yes Tiffany? What'd you call for?"

"I need a place to stay for a little while. I got kicked out again." I could hear her start to choke up. Her home life was hell from what I've heard and witnessed.

"shit. Come on over in a few hours or when you're ready. I still have some of your clothes and stuff here. But be sure to bring more stuff."

"Thank you so much Maggie. I own you my life pretty much."

"I know. But when you get here I need to talk to you about what my requirements for living here are. I'll let you live here if you do that."

"Okay. I'll see you later. I'm gonna go get ready. Bye Maggie."

"Bye Tiff." I hung up with her and sat there and tried so hard not to get upset. Monica knows about this but Jeremy and the boys don't really need to know yet. I just want my brothers right now. I'll go see them some time soon tho. I decided to move downstairs and see everyone.

When I got down there, Jeremy's back was towards the stairs and Monica saw me and I told her to be quiet and she didn't do anything to acknowledge I was even there. I decided to jump on Jeremy's back. When I did he was a little shocked but grabbed my legs with his strong color painted arms and looked at me with a look of 'you-scared-the-shit-out-of-me-damnit'. I kissed his lips and then he turned back to talking to Monica.

"Yeah, well I'm gonna go get dressed. So you guys don't have too much fun!" Monica said.

"Okay baby. We won't!" I said as she left. I started to kiss the back of Jeremy's neck and then started to lick and bite while sucking. He moaned a little and I smiled against his neck as he moaned again this time a little louder. I stopped and looked down in front of him and saw he was getting a happy in the pants.

"Don't do that baby." He growled in a very sexy voice.

"What if I want to?" I whispered sexily in his ear and then licked the shell of it. He shivered as I did so.

"Then you have to let me get rid of it with your help. Either with a hand, your mouth, or you let me sex you." he whispered to me.

"I'll just have to let you sex me then."

"Okay. When and where?"

"Tonight when Monica goes back to Colin's hotel room." I said smiling.

"Okay. Did you hook them up by the way?"

"Haha yeah I did actually. I thought it was a good idea for both of them."

"Well it was. So thank you for that."

"You're welcome." I said and then jumped off his back and decided to hug him from in front. I could feel him poking me lower stomach as I did this and he rested his hands on my ass squeezing a little and pulling me closer to him.

JEREMY'S POV

I got downstairs and found Monica at the kitchen table eating a pop tart and my daughter in the living room curled up with Dustin and Richter. They were so cute together. I wonder why they haven't told the rest of the band. Their secret would be as safe with them as it would be with me. I think I'm the only person they've told. But they're obviously so in love and it's kinda cute.

I was just standing there looking at them when Monica said something.

"She's adorable."

"Oh thank you Monica."

"Yep. So how old were you when you had her?"

"Eighteen. I got left with her. Kaleen just up and left me with her."

"Did you care?"

"Not really. She was too adorable to hate. So I kept her but I had to clean up my act and mature a lot more than I think I should have at that point in time. It's hard having a kid this young."

"I bet. I'm sorry your girl just up and left you tho."

"It's cool. I never liked her after she got a few months along cause I just lost interest in her. I just didn't feel a connection there anymore."

"Oh wow. That must have been hard."

"Yeah. That's actually why I got left with my daughter. She didn't want it in the first place but couldn't stand to get an abortion. But I enjoy having a daughter."

"I bet."

That was pretty much the end of the conversation. I didn't hear anything but the next thing I knew there was someone on my back so I had to grab their legs so they didn't fall. I looked behind me and saw that it was Maggie. She kissed my lips and then I turned back to look at Monica.

"Yeah well I'm gonna go get dressed. So you guys don't have too much fun!" Monica said.

"Okay baby. We won't!" Called Maggie. After she left Maggie started to kiss the back of my neck and then started to lick and bite while sucking. I moaned a little and I could feel her smile against the back of my neck as I moaned again. She stopped and I noticed she moved her head to look down in front of me and saw I was getting Hard.

"Don't do that baby." I growled.

"What if I want to?" She whispered sexily in my ear and then licked the shell of it.

"Then you have to let me get rid of it with your help. Either with a hand, your mouth, or you let me sex you." I whispered to her.

"I'll just have to let you sex me then."

"Okay. When and where?"

"Tonight when Monica goes back to Colin's hotel room." She said smiling her beautiful smile.

"Okay. Did you hook them up by the way?"

"Haha yeah I did actually. I thought it was a good idea for both of them."

"Well it was. So thank you for that."

"You're welcome." She said and then jumped off my back and then hugged me from in front. She was putting pressure on my dick as she did so. I put my hands on her ass and squeezed her cheeks a little and pulled her closer to me. I couldn't help but moan again. I lifted her chin with one hand while I kept her right where she was with my other one so I could kiss her lips and we started a make out session. I then picked her up and sat her on the table so I didn't have to feel her against my dick any longer and I wouldn't feel the need to moan.

"What was that for babe?" She asked in an innocent voice.

"You know why I did that. Do you wanna help me out at all?"

"Why certainly." She said and all of a sudden my boxers weren't touching me anymore and I was free. I then felt a slightly cold hand grab me and start to move up and down my shaft. I kissed her as no one could hear me moan anymore and she started to go faster as I started to buck into her hand.

"I'm close baby." I whispered in her ear while panting as she pushed me away from the table a little and got off and down on her knees. She then enveloped me with her warm mouth. I put my hands on her shoulder and in her hair as my eyes rolled in the back of my head as she finished me off with her mouth. I lost my seed in her mouth and she swallowed as much as she could and then got up and kissed me. I could taste myself and her on her lips and in her mouth. She put me back in my boxers and then grabbed the band and dragged me up the stairs. We passed Monica on the way to the bedroom and she didn't seem to mind what was going on.

"So, how was that babe?" she asked with a smirk.

"That was actually quite amazing. Thank you so much Mags."

"You're very welcome sexy." She said with her beautiful smile.

"I'm looking forward to tonight."

"Me too."

"Why don't we get dressed and then I can go back to the hotel and get clean clothes and I'll meet up with you in a few hours?"

"Sure. But don't bring Katrina until Dinner."

"Okay. Bye baby." I said as I kissed her lips softly.

"Bye Jere. I'll see you later." She said smiling back.

I got dressed and Maggie saw me and Katrina out after giving both of us hugs and she kissed me on the lips and Kartina on the forehead.

I think I may actually love this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment on the story page.
Thanx loves if you did!
Much Mulisha love!,
Spencer <3