Sequel: All We Speak Are Lies
Status: Complete :)

Lie Like You Mean It

Goodbye to Sleep

“What? Cody works there too?” Mina asked concernedly from the other couch. There was some idiotic show on the TV but no one was really paying attention to it because of the topic that I had brought up.

Mina was sitting up on the other couch with Michael’s head resting in her lap as she combed her fingers through his hair.

“Who’s Cody?” Michael asked, sitting up slightly, but still being careful to keep his body in contact with Mina.

“Nicolas’s stalker.” Zero stated, wrapping his arms tighter around me as I sat on his lap.

“Eww… he sounds like a creeper.” Michael said, making a disgusted face. Mina laughed at the face he was making.

“Oh, he is.” I said, shuddering as I remembered how the kid relentlessly followed me around the entire time we were at school.

“So you’re really going to let Nickybear be alone with him?” Michael asked.

“Fuck no.” He growled behind me. “I’m planning on hanging around the diner until Nicolas gets off his shift.”

“Aww! That’s so… cute!” Michael exclaimed. And then he hid his face in Mina’s lap and pretended to cry. “Our little Z-bear is growing up so fast!”

“Yes, yes, honey, we know he is.” Mina cooed sympathetically and then laughed at his attempted acting.

“Well, it’s only for a few weeks so I think I can deal with Cody until then.” I stated, trying to change the subject, afraid they’d bring up something about Zero not being a virgin anymore (I mean, we haven’t done it since the ski trip, which was about a week or so ago).

They were the only ones who knew; my parents were kept in the dark and even if my uncle and Dominick had noticed anything, they hadn’t said anything about it. It’s not like my parents would be mad, really (in fact my dad was the one who gave Zero the condoms and lubricant), it’s just, that kind of thing is, well, private so I intended to keep it that way. And I think that Mina and Michael understood that. I mean, yeah, they can sometimes be loud mouths, but they know what boundaries they shouldn’t cross.

“I had no idea he was the owner’s son.” Mina told us. “Oh! That reminds me! School’s starting in a few days. Are you guys gonna go public with your relationship?”

“How the hell does that remind you of school?” Zero asked sardonically, rolling his eyes at her.

“I have a strange thinking pattern. So anyways… are you going to answer me?” She asked.

“I don’t really mind people knowing anymore.” I said, blushing slightly.

“Aww… Nickybear’s becoming so brave!” Michael exclaimed.

“Shh! It’s because they’re in love, silly!” Mina said, swatting at Michael’s arm. I felt Zero roll his eyes behind me at them.

Even though I hated admitting they were right, they were. I was sure that if I didn’t love Zero I wouldn’t even consider letting anyone in school know.

Zero attached his lips to my neck and I felt his warm breath hitting the skin there as he kissed me. “The idiot couple’s right, you know.” He whispered into my ear before kissing the lobe.

“Yeah, yeah, I know.” I agreed, laughing a little.

“I think they’re talking about us Mina!” Michael gasped, gaping at us.

“Oh wells.” She said, giggling before kissing her boyfriend’s cheek.

Then Zero stood up, lifting me in his arms. “Aww… where are you guys going?” Mina whined.

“Nicolas has to work early tomorrow.” He stated simply and then started to walk towards the stairs.

“Good night you two!” They yelled to us in unison, drawing out the entire sentence.

Zero laid me down on the bed before letting himself fall on top of me. “Ack… you’re squishing me…” I groaned, chuckling slightly.

“Mhmm…” He mumbled, rolling over a quarter turn so that neither of us were squishing the other (although I seriously doubt I’d ever be able to squish him).

“So you really want me to keep working there?” I asked, keeping my arms wrapped around him.

“As long as it makes you happy. Besides, I’ll be keeping an eye on that little shit while you’re working there.”

“Jeez… why are you so nice?” I chuckled, pulling the blanket up over us. He cuddled up closer to me, pulling my body into his chest before pressing a kiss onto my forehead.

“Only to you Nicolas.” He whispered against my lips before kissing them, smiling into the kiss. One of his hands tangled in my hair to press my mouth more to his.

I ran my tongue across his bottom lip, not wanting to end the kiss, but instead, wanting to deepen it. He let me in of course. I moved my lips against his as I slid my tongue into his mouth. I let my tongue scour the insides of his cheeks and then run across the roof of his mouth, feeling the rigidity of it against the muscle. He gave a little moan into the kiss before I brought my tongue to massage his. This feeling never got tiring to me; the closeness of his body, his warmth, the kisses, his arms tangling themselves around me.

Then he detached his lips from mine and slid his tongue out of my mouth. For a second, I frowned, until he brought his lips back over my neck as he started to suck on the exposed flesh there. He bit down on it gently until I urged him to bite down a little harder so that he could make a darker mark there.

I moaned at the ministrations and then I felt his tongue lap over the spot he’d bitten, making me shudder.

“That’s so that Cody knows not to mess with you.” He whispered to me rolling back into his spot, parallel to me.

“Not fair.” I complained and then rolled onto him, attaching my lips angrily to his neck. His arms came up to wrap themselves around my back as one tangled into my hair. I gnawed at the flesh there, sucking and biting until I was sure there was a noticeable red mark that’d surely bruise into an even more noticeable black mark.

“If you’re going to do that, then maybe I shouldn’t be fair more often.” He chuckled. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. Damn, I loved that laugh.

I didn’t get too hear his laugh too often, but it was much more than anyone else ever got to hear it. I wrapped my arms securely around him and let myself burrow into the insane warmth of his body before whispering, “I love you Zero,” into his chest.

He gave another small chuckle. “I love you too.” He breathed into my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter be short! But I wanted to update tonight and I was running a little short on time >.<
it's about three-hundred words less that normal O.o
But it shall be made up for in the next chapter >.<

I have a new co-written slash that I'm writing with CynicalAbyss it be called Egotist!
Please read it? :P :))

So I found out that guy in my study hall class is a sleezy whore - but DAMN he's hot!
XD
Hey, if I looked like him, I'd probably be a whore too XD
But seriously guys, don't be whores XD