Sequel: All We Speak Are Lies
Status: Complete :)

Lie Like You Mean It

The Fever, The Focus

“Nicolas… Nicolas… come on… wake up…” Zero was lightly shaking me. I opened my eyes to Zero’s sleepy face with his black hair messily strewn about like it always was in the morning.

I rolled over and pulled the blanket over my head mumbling, “Don’t wanna…”

“You have to go to work…” He said, wrapping his arms around my body, which was cocooned in the blanket. He rested all of his weight on me.“I have an incentive for you if you get up.”

“Not suffocating me?” I asked, but my voice came out muffled under the blanket.

He just snickered secretively as he rolled us over. As he did that, we ended up toppling over to the floor. I ended up sprawled out on top of him with the blanket wrapped around me, making my arms useless.

“Okay! I get it, you jackass! I’m getting up!” I growled, trying to free myself from the blanket and his arms. He let me go, realizing that I was actually going to get ready for my job.

I threw on a shirt and when I was beginning to pull my pants up, Zero’s arms wrapped around my body and they ended up pooling around my feet out of surprise.

“Wh-what?” I managed to choke out, trying to hide my surprise.

“Your incentive.” He breathed into my neck, making me shiver. But he said it in a way that made me think he was angry for not remembering what he’d said only five minutes ago. But I knew he wasn’t angry; it was just his disposition that made it seem that way.

“What are you-” Before I could get out the rest of the sentence, he latched his lips to the flesh and began sucking on it and nipping at it.

I let out a loud moan as his teeth bit down on this spot on my neck that was especially tender (not to say it didn’t feel good though). But then I realized that there were other people in the house and I clamped my teeth over my lip to suppress any noises I was making so that they only came out as muffled whimpers.

Before I really understood what his “incentive” was, his hands had made their way to my nipples under the shirt I was wearing. He rubbed them between his forefinger and thumb and I felt myself getting, well, turned on by his ministrations. I mean, he’s my boyfriend, so it’s only natural that I’d get like this when he touched me. But I was still a bit shy when it came to admitting that Zero turned me on like that.

Then his hand snaked its way into my boxers and he wrapped his fingers around my hardening member. “Unh!” I couldn’t stop myself from moaning at the sensation and then instantly covered my mouth as I realized how loud that had been.

Zero chuckled behind me so I stepped on his toe, making him laugh even more. But, dammit, I hated myself for loving that laugh because it made me let him get away with nearly anything.

He ran his thumb over the slit before pumping me at an excruciatingly slow pace. My breathing hitched as he did that. I forced myself to stay as quiet as I can.

But then he gripped harder while his other hand was still pumping my erection and I found that I couldn’t keep my voice caged anymore. “Nnh! Zero!”

He laughed again, obviously enjoying himself. He took his lips away from my neck and chewed on the lobe of my ear before whispering, “Mmm… I love you…”

Too bad my mind was in a state of ecstasy or else I would have answered with my own, ‘I love you too’.

Then he gripped my member harder and started pumping faster up and down my length until he thumbed my slit, forcing me to tense up as I came inside my boxers. He continued to pump so that he could milk out my orgasm.

“Feel better?” He asked. I kicked him in the shin with my heel in response because I still wasn’t breathing regularly. My breaths were still coming out hard and labored for another few minutes.

“That was fucking uncalled for.” I hissed. Although I wasn’t really mad because, well, it felt good.

“But you loved it.” He told me.

“Now I have to change my boxers.” I groaned, avoiding the subject of whether I liked it or not.

“Then you should get to it.” He laughed again as he pecked my cheek.

“Ready?” He asked after I’d changed my boxers. Although I probably needed a full-on shower now, thanks to Zero.

“Yeah, but are you sure you still want to go? You’ll be bored sitting there for four hours.” I told him.

“Like I’d have anything better to do here.” He said, rolling his eyes as if it were obvious.

“Oh, yeah, like watching me take out the trash is so exciting.” I scoffed back at him, crossing my arms.

He leaned over to place his mouth against my ear. “I rather like watching you bend over.”

“Well you’re still the bottom in this relationship.” I sneered at him.

“Of course.” He said, obviously unaffected at my attempts to emasculate him. I sighed defeatedly as he grabbed me and lifted me up like a toddler, cradling me to his chest.

I snuggled into his warm body as I threw my arms around his neck.

He snickered humorlessly at my actions. “Comfortable, Love?”

There was a strange feeling in my stomach when he called me ‘Love’. But it wasn’t a bad feeling, I actually really liked that he’d called me that. “Mhmm…” I mumbled into his neck before kissing it.

When we arrived at the restaurant, he let me down to walk on my own as he ushered me into the building. He pressed a kiss to my forehead before mumbling some kind of good luck phrase then he left me to go sit at the table he designated for himself.

In the back room, I was met with Cody’s cold gaze. Apparently he had seen the public affection Zero had shown towards me when he arrived. “You must be a pretty good fuck for him, huh?” He hissed venomously at me.

But I rolled my eyes at him and walked away to stack the empty crates in the corner of the storeroom. Unfortunately for me, Cody was one of the cooks so he was always in the same general vicinity as I was.
More than once, I caught Zero’s gaze as he was watching me from his table. He smiled at me so I’d wave back at him.

My shift was over by two in the afternoons I was stuck hanging around Cody, counting down the hours until I could be back with Zero. But he was seriously getting on my nerves with all his damned remarks regarding Zero and I.

“You must suck dick pretty good to get him in bed with you.” He growled as I placed the canister of ice cream down in the delegated spot for it in the freezer. He was back there to get a box of hamburger patties.

“You do realize this is harassment, right?” I asked him as I straightened up to face him. I was getting more and more annoyed with him by the second (if that was even possible).

“Yeah, well, you brought it on yourself.”

“Like hell I did!” I snapped back, not understanding his fucked up logic.

“Then why not me? I liked you too!”

“Because…” I turned away from him to push the ice cream to the back to allow more room for the rest of it. “I fell in love with him, not you.”

“A lot of girls ‘fall in love with him’ because he’s hot.”

“Listen up,” I growled at him, feeling my anger peeking. “Before I met him, I wasn’t interested in anyone, got it?”

“Is he really that good of a fuck?”

I rolled my eyes and left him in the freezer to get the food he needed to cook with, not wanting to continue that conversation.

Half an hour of silence (thankfully) later, my shift had ended and I walked out of the back room.

Zero smiled at me as I bounded up to him. “Hello, Love.” He greeted me with my new nickname. He pecked my cheek before saying, “Have fun?”

I groaned in response as I grabbed his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers.

“I’ll take that as a no.” He said as we exited the building.

“Cody wouldn’t let up the entire time.” I told him.

“What was he doing?” He asked concernedly.

“He kept making comments about our sex life; asking how well I had to suck your dick to get you in bed with me.” I explained.

“Fucking prick.” He growled, squeezing my hand tighter in his. “You want me to do anything about it?”

“Nah, I’ll handle it.”

He sighed, letting his breath swirl around in white clouds. “Okay, but if you want me to do anything, tell me, alright?”

“Of course…” I said, laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so I'm a pervert; deal with it XD

Please go read my new co-written slash Egotist! I'm writing it with CynicalAbyss

Oh noes, my dad found out that I write slash.
Because my sister said he was gay for liking Sears and my dad was like, "Yeah, and I bet Karin's gonna write about me because I'm gay." (He's not really gay, of course).
Then I was like, "Dammit, yo! Nicolas only likes Zero!"
Haha, but he's fine with it he's just like, "Yo ucan write about whatever you want; as long as you write it well."
(I found out later that my mommy sold me out XD)