Sequel: All We Speak Are Lies
Status: Complete :)

Lie Like You Mean It

There Is An Ember In The Heart Of The Kiln

The only display of affection we felt that could make up for the lack of each other the last two months was this. Maybe my parents left because they were following Mina’s prompt that this is what we’d be up to. After all, she’s his twin – she’d know what he was thinking.

Zero’s month timidly pressed onto my lips as I was lying on my back on my bed. I pulled him rougher to me, enjoying this feeling. The emotions I hadn’t felt for two months starting to flutter in my stomach. My fingers tangled in his hair as he returned the kiss with just as much passion as I was using. Then the dominant side of me took over as it always did with Zero as I flipped us over. He smiled into the kiss, knowing that I would do that sooner or later.

It wasn’t long before his tongue ran across my lip, begging for entrance. But I pushed my tongue through first, grazing over the muscle that had asked for entrance only a second ago. I decided to tease him a little and lap over the insides of his cheeks and against his teeth and the roof of his mouth before going back for his tongue.

Saying that our hands weren’t desperately searching the other’s body, groping, touching, and grabbing everything within reach would be a lie. At that point we were only seeing what parts of the other had changed. Besides his ribs showing now, nothing was different. Everything was as I remembered.

My hands started finding their way under his shirt feeling up in ribs. “We need to fix this, you know.” I whispered, indicating the bone protruding from his skin.

“We have all the time in the world for that now, Love.” He said as he kissed me again on my mouth, feeling the warmth of his lips on mine.

Our shirts were discarded by now and lying somewhere on the floor below us as I dove back for his mouth. I felt my hair being inadvertently pulled as his fingers caught in it. I left his lips to trail feather light kisses down his neck onto his bare chest. I searched blindly for his nipple, feeling myself getting swept up in the heightened emotion of the impending act. I sucked on the nub, forcing moans from his mouth.

I was already hard from the touching we’d done. His hands began moving down, towards the buttons of my pants. By that time I’d brought myself back up to his almost-forgotten lips as I pressed onto them and then I requested entrance to his mouth with my tongue. He let me enter as he began to slip my jeans down my legs and off onto the floor. I moved my lips with his again as I always did; as I always will. I remembered how to do this so easily, like we’d never been apart at all.

I pulled away slowly and then looked down at him and into his hazel pools that hid under his hair. He smiled up at me and placed a tender kiss on my forehead and then the bridge of my nose. I don’t know how long we laid like that before I went back to his lips, covering them with my own in an affectionate kiss.

Our eyes met and I saw the small plea he was giving me this time and I let him flip us over so that my back was against the blankets and he was hovering over me.

He kissed down my chest in an innocent manner and then he met the waistband of my boxers. As he massaged my member through the fabric, I moaned his name. I was incredibly sensitive because of the past two months without any physical contact from him whatsoever. He pressed his lips to my stomach in quick kisses could only be counted as chaste as he started to roll my boxers down, revealing my hardened member.

Instantly, he began sucking at the tip as his hand pumped the base. His tongue swirled around the slit as he tilted his head and bobbed up and down, sucking as he went. The hypersensitivity I was having to his touches made me feel that tensing feeling in my stomach as he pumping faster and sucked harder, using his tongue to work over the slit, making me moan his name loudly. The breath was being drawn from me so I wasn’t able to warn him as I tensed up under him and came into his mouth.

It seemed like he had anticipated it because he ended up swallowing it. In the state of ecstasy I was in, I wasn’t able to come up with anything coherent to say to him about that little ‘act’.

I quickly forgot, however, as I rolled us over, placing myself back on top as I was used to being and pressed my lips to his throat, making him moan again as I sucked the flesh there to distract him as I began to unbutton his pants, pulling the zipper down and sliding his pants off.

I reached over into the side table for the condoms and lube we had left over from the ski resort. I pulled away at his boxers, discarding them onto the floor. I tried to let his focus on a deep kiss, sliding my tongue into it as I pushed a wet finger into him, twisting it around in him, trying to loosen him for the second finger, which was added not too much later.

My free hand traced the skin of his cheek as he tried not to make a pained face as the third finger joined the other two, stretching him in preparation for what was to come.

I kept moving them around inside him until he thrust up against my fingers, letting out a loud gasp. I grinned down at him as I realized what I had hit. I made sure to hit it again, making him push his hips up against them again. “Nicolas…” He moaned as he detached his lips from mine.

At that, I pulled the digits out and unwrapped a condom, rolling it over my own member before coating it with lube. I looked back up at him, with the tip pressing against his entrance. “I love you, Zero.” I breathed, letting the heavy words weigh on him.

He smiled back up at me before saying, “I love you, too.” He placed his hand over my cheek. “I’ll always love you.”

I blushed slightly, even though I knew now was not the time to be doing that. “Me too.” I agreed, meeting him with my own smile.

I leaned over to press my lips to his as I pressed into him at an excruciatingly slow pace. The tightness and the heat were nearly unbearable and again, I was nearly overcome by the need to pull out and slam back into him. He let out a small groan of pain, but his stubbornness wouldn’t allow anything more than that; he didn’t want me to feel bad if I caused him any pain.

He writhed a bit before he was finally situated and his body became used to the feeling. “I’m okay. G-go ahead, Love.” He whispered, finally allowing me to pull out and then press back in at a slow pace, instantly hitting his prostate. I don’t know how I managed to find it so fast, but it was definitely a plus.

I hugged his body to me, letting every curve of our bodies lock together like two puzzle pieces.

I thrusted up again, hitting that same spot as his arms found their way around my neck as he moaned my name.

I ground into him, my thrusts gaining momentum as I went, our moans escalating along with it. My hand found its way down to his own hard member as I kept plunging into him. I pumped the shafted tightly with my hand in sync with my thrusts and he tightened around me, forcing me to push harder and faster, feeling myself getting close.

“N-Nicolas!” He moaned loudly as he came onto our chests.

That was all I needed to send me into my own orgasm. I cried out his name, letting it roll off my tongue as I thrusted a few more times to ride out the orgasm before pulling out and sliding the condom off of myself.

”Zero…” I whispered, out of breath as I finally collapsed onto his chest, letting my face fall between his shoulder and his neck. I pressed a quick, soft kiss there.

“I love you, Love.” He breathed, his arms encircling me.

“That’s redundant.” I said, giving him a chuckle, weak with fatigue.

“But I do.” He told me as I felt him smile in my hair.

“I’m glad I fell in love with you…” I said, pushing myself up to look at him. I hoped he didn’t think that was cheesy, because it was the truth. The absolute, undeniable truth.

He beamed up at me. “I’m glad you fell in love with me too.” He smirked.

I pulled him into me as I brought the blankets back over us.

“Goodnight.” I whispered to him.

He kissed my hair before responding. “Goodnight, Love.”
♠ ♠ ♠
More boylove, yo :P

But, hey, we all love it, eh?

Ohhh... Only one more chapter - I almost cried when I was writing this chapter because then I was like, "dammit, only one chapter left." XD

Comments pwease? :P