The Pros and Cons of Loving

Part 15


Frank’s POV

“I don’t know what we’re going to do, Gee. I’m so fucking worried and I just…” I said, pacing in our bedroom. It was late that night and both of the boys were already, we assumed, asleep.

“We keep them apart for a while… it’ll do good for Aiden anyway.” Gerard said, pulling on his pajama pants. “It’s all we can do.”

“There has to be more that we can do…” I threw myself on our bed.

He crawled onto it next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

“Gee… what if something pushes him over the edge? What does that mean? Aiden wouldn’t… kill himself would he?”

“Aiden? Never. With Bella we may have worried about that but Aiden… no, I don’t think we need to worry about that at all.” Gerard brushed my hair away from my eyes. “I love you…” he smiled at me.

“I love you too.” I put my forehead against his and kissed him gently. He kissed me back, climbing on top of me.

As tired as I had been earlier was forgotten; I was now wide awake.

I pushed Gerard’s shirt off, smirking. He had always been beautiful and I knew he always would, even when he was wrinkly.

“What are you smirking at?” he asked, kissing down my neck.

“You.” I moaned.

“Oh yeah?” he pulled back and smiled at me.

“Yeah.” I smiled back, untying his pajama pants.

“I just tied those.” He pouted.

“I know.” I giggled as he tugged my shirt off over my head.

“I love you.” He whispered kissing down my chest.

I closed my eyes, arching. “I love you too.” My hands went up his bare back and rested in his long dark hair. He pulled my jeans off, leaving me only in boxers. My favorite pair which I stole back from Nikki, of course. Within seconds those were disregarded on the floor as well, with the rest of our clothes.

“We haven’t done this in a while.” He said, breathing heavily. “I-It’s gonna hurt.”

“I know.” I nodded, breathing heavily as well. I kissed his shoulder, smiling.

I felt his hands on the small of my back, raising my hips up. I bit my lip and looked at him. His hazel eyes met my green ones. I knew it was gonna hurt, it had been a long time since we’d had sex.

“Are you ready?” he whispered.

“Yeah.” I nodded. “Uh-huh.”

He moved down, like he was getting ready to enter me. “Wait wait!” I said quickly, sitting up.

“What?”

“L-lube.” I panted, nodding.

He gave me a small smile and got off of the bed and got a tube of lube out of our bedside table.

I smiled back, taking in a deep breath. I watched him reach squirt the lube onto his hand and reach down to coat himself with it.

“Let me.” I said, suddenly hard. The sight of Gerard’s penis is enough to even make girls get hard which I know technically isn’t possible.

He smirked at me and nodded. I reached down and coated Gerard with the lube. He titled his head back and moaned in pleasure.

“Someone’s missed Frankie.” I giggled.

“Someone’s gonna ravage Frankie.” He said, entwining my free hand with his.

I grinned, a jolt of excitement going through me. I wiped my hand on the sheets, not caring, and looked at him. His eyes met mine again and I swear I say it a lot, but I fell in love with him all over again.

Looking at him, I knew he loved me and I knew he would keep me safe, he would never betray me again. I bit my lip as he lifted my hips up again. I wrapped my legs around him and with my hand that wasn’t still holding his hand, I slid my hand up his nexk and into his hair.

“Are you ready?” he whispered again.

I nodded, soon feeling him pushing himself into me slightly. I closed my eyes, wincing, and let out a whimper, gripping his hair tightly.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Y-yeah…” I said, noticing he was barely inside me. God, what was I sixteen and losing my virginity? How many times had we had sex?

He didn’t go in farther, but I felt him squeezing my hand. He was waiting for me to get used to it.

I took a deep breath before nodding. “Okay, Gee.”

“Are you sure?” he whispered, kissing my cheek.

“Yes… I’m sure.” I said, squeezing his hand back.

He pushed farther into me and I moaned, gripping his hair tightly. This right here is why I’d hated sex so long after Gerard and I first did it when I was younger. I never said it, but I did. It always hurt and it took me ages to enjoy it.

“Are you okay?” Gerard whispered, kissing my cheek.

“Ow… yeah… just don’t…” I mumbled, whimpering.

“I love you, babe… it’ll get easier once you’re used to it.” He pressed his lips to mine and I kissed him back eagerly to take my mind off of the mind blowing pain I was feeling in my lower region.

“Is that better?” Gerard panted, pulling away from our kiss.

“Yeah…” I said, feeling more relaxed. He unlinked our hands and ran his hand up and down my side.

“Are you ready?” he whispered, his voice breathy.

“Yes, yes… fuck me, Gee.” I said, nodding.

He pushed himself farther into me and I whimpered, shaking my head. He automatically pulled himself out of me.

“I’m sorry it just… it hurts… bad…” I said.

“I’m sorry I hurt you.” He whispered, pulling me close to him. “Are you not ready? Or do you need a few minutes?”

“A few minutes.” I said, curling up to him.

“I love you so much, Frankie…”

“I love you too, Gee.” I sighed contently as I felt his arms slide around me. He was rubbing my back and whispering sweet nothings in my ear. It took about ten minutes for me to quit hurting, and then I felt his hand slide down my body.

I opened my eyes just in time to see him take me in his hand and begin stroking me. I let out a long moan, having completely forgotten any pain I may have been in.

“I’m going to get you so horny and make you want it so bad you wont even notice you’re hurting.” He whispered seductively in my ear, sending a pleasant shudder down my spine.

I watched his hand stroking me, my breathing becoming heavy. I tilted my head back, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. I hadn’t felt this good in… in… a long time.

“O-oh God… G-Gerard…” I whimpered.

“What baby?”

I opened my eyes to look at him but he continued stroking me. I was so horny by now I couldn’t stand it.

“I… I… oh God.” I groaned loudly. He smirked innocently at me. “I… I’m r-ready… oh god.”

“And people call me a dumb diva.” Gerard scoffed, laughing.

“You… in me… now.”

Gerard laid me back against the bed because I had managed to sit myself up and prop myself up on my elbows though I don’t even remember doing so.

I grasped his hand and kissed his fingers as he put a hand behind me and raised my hips up.

“I’m still going to go slow.” He whispered, squeezing my hand.

I nodded. “Just fuck me, Gee.”

I felt him push himself into me and I moaned, wincing slightly. But Gerard’s plan had seemed to work. I could barely feel any pain because I was so horny all I could think about was climaxing and… Oh God.

“More…” I whimpered.

“Frankie, are you sure??”

“Yes, I’m sure. F-fuck me… I’m ready, b-babe.”

Gerard looked unsure, but nodded. I squeezed his hand, bracing myself as he thrust himself into me.

“Fuck, oh god.” I raised my hips to meet his thrusts. I knew a lot had been going on lately but how in the hell had we gone so long without this?

“I love w-watching you.” Gerard panted. “You’re so beautiful.”

I smiled at him. “You a-are too… fuck, there… there.”

He had found the spot. The one that sent me over the edge, the spot that made all the pain and wait worthwhile.

“T-there?” he panted.

“God, yes… Gee, y-you… fuck.” I moaned loudly as he hit the spot again. I couldn’t even find words to describe what that did to me… I felt myself shudder beneath him. I was getting close, I knew it. “G-Gerard, I’m gonna c-come…”

I felt his eyes on me, even after I’d closed my eyes. Every muscle in my body tightened and I gave one final shudder, moaning loudly, before I had an orgasm, getting cum all over both me and Gerard. He, in turn, moaned and kissed my neck.

I felt myself relaxing and I lay, in a sweaty heap, beneath Gerard. He came not long after, collapsing against me. I slid my arms around his sweat waist, and felt him nuzzling me.

“Does this mean,” Gerard panted. “That tomorrow I have to clean the sheets?”

“This means we pray the kids were asleep or they’re going to be scarred for life.” I laughed, stroking his bare back. I kissed his rosy cheek, and then smiled. “I love you, baby.”

“I love you too, Frankie.” He said, sliding his arms around me as well.

We laid silently, wrapped in each other’s arms, before I quietly started giggling.

“What?” he looked up, smiling.

“What if they did hear us?” I giggled.

“I’m sure they have before. You aren’t exactly quiet Frankie.” He laughed.

I pouted adorably. “Would you rather me not encourage you?”

“I like you just the way you are.” He leaned up and kissed me gently on the lips. “Are you ready for bed yet?”

I shrugged. “If you are, I can sleep. But if you wanna stay up I’m not that tired.”

He laid back down, nuzzling me. “I like just laying with you.”

“I like it too.” I smiled, rubbing his back gently.

“Eric and Aiden… aren’t together anymore are they?” he asked, looking up at me curiously with big hazel eyes. I brushed his hair from his face, wondering how it was that whenever he looked up at me his eyes looked so big and childlike… Then I shook myself, remembering his question.

“…No… Eric told me a little bit back… I assumed you knew.” I said, not quite lying. I know my eyes had widened in shock because… well, I had no clue Gerard knew. He usually wasn’t that observant when it came to Aiden and Eric. I knew that he knew they were bickering a lot, but… I didn’t know he knew they’d split up.

“I figured.” He said, hugging me closer to him. “Do you think they’ll get back together?”

“Yeah… there’s no doubt in my mind. They’re just on a break, Gee… why?”

“Cause I really like Eric and… I dunno, I wouldn’t mind if they got married like we did.” He shrugged.

I smiled. “I’m sure they will one day… just hopefully not too soon.”

He laughed quietly, and then yawned. “B-but what if they don’t?”

“Gee, baby… you’ve seen them… they’re meant to be together.”

“What if they don’t see it and they pass us this huge thing? What if they never love again because they’re meant to be together and they don’t realize it?”

“Gee, you’ve never been so… weird about this before.”

“It’s just… Aiden’s so miserable, Eric’s so miserable… you’d think they’d make each other happier but they’re just making it worse… I don’t understand why, Frankie.”

“Listen, Gee… if they’re meant to be, they’re meant to be. If not, they won’t. They live under the same roof, I doubt they’ll be missing the chance… just give them time to get their stuff together. See, I’ve been talking to Eric. It seems like they’re getting shit out of the way, then they’ll pick up where they left off.”

“They don’t talk to each other!”

“…Aiden’s devastated, Gee… he’s a wreck… that’s why his dosage go booted up, remember?”

Gerard bit his lip, nodding. “Is there nothing we can do?”

“No, babe… they’ve gotta do it on their own. Like you said to me that one time, if our parents got involved in every single fight would we be together today?”

“Your parents made you see me after I broke up with you after your coma! If they hadn’t, you’d be with Pete Wentz right now!” he suddenly exclaimed.

“Gee…”

“I’m just saying.” He said bitterly, and then yawned again.

“It’s all going to work out, Gee… you’ll see.”

“Frankie, I’m tired.” He whispered, nodding.

“Let’s go to sleep.” I smiled, kissing his cheek. “Goodnight, baby. I love you.”

“Night, hon. I love you too.” He said and then his breathing became steady.

I made myself more comfortable and, with my arms still around Gerard, fell asleep.

The Next Morning
Frank’s POV

Laundry?”

I jumped and spun around to look at Gerard. “What?”

“Hehe. You’re doing laundry.” He giggled.

“Well who do you think washed the boxers you’re wearing, the toothfairy?” I scoffed, pouting.

“Aww, it’s cute Frankie.” He wrapped his arms around me. “I mean, we always knew you were the woman.”

I smacked him in the chest with the back of my hand. “Leave me alone.” I whined, well aware I sounded like a child.

“Aww, I’m sorry. I’ll leave you alone now.” Gerard kissed me gently, then went downstairs.

I shook my head, grumbling. At least I did something around here once in a while. Gerard probably wouldn’t even know where the washer was if he hadn’t seen me doing laundry.

I hauled the basket of dry clothes into our bedroom, folded all of Gerard’s boxers (wondering why he and I even owned them because we always took them off anyway), and opened his underwear frawer.

My eyes widened in delight. “Hehe! Skittles!” I clapped, looked around cautiously, and pocketed the skittles while cackling to myself.

I then put my underwear in my drawer, though mixed in my with ‘secret stash of goodies’ it was very hard to get them in there, and then went into Aiden’s room, carrying a laundry basket of his clean clothes. I sighed and sat the basket on his bed, putting his pajamas in the bottom drawer.

I hated laundry. Why couldn’t Gee do the laundry?

People thought I was feminine enough already. Hell, when Aiden was eleven he called me “Mom.”

I opened his underwear drawer and found a small cardboard box in it. I opened the box and inside was a small velvet box…

I opened it and saw a silver ring. I immediately knew what this was. Aiden was going to propose to Eric… that’s why he’d been so fucking bummed about Christmas and being sick. He was going to propose and had left the ring because we were supposed to be back in time for his birthday.

And before we even got inside, Eric had found out about his mom leaving.

Then they’d split up…

Tears filled my eyes. No wonder Aiden was handling this so badly. I didn’t know Aiden was this serious about the engagement idea…

“Oh god…” I whispered, taking the ring out and looking at it. “You must’ve spent your entire savings on this, baby…”

I put the ring back in its velvet box, set it on top of the dresser, and put Aiden’s clothes in. Then I grabbed the cardboard box and put it back in the same place. I wiped my eyes and walked out, not even noticing I’d left the velvet box just sitting on his dresser.