Vinyl Records:

Letter to Sally, Part II

I got back up and gathered up the courage to read the rest of her letter. I looked like crap. I didn't close one eye last night.

"It's now or never." I said sighing and I opened the letter once again. I could only hope it would end nicely.

"-And I never wish for it to happen again. I tried much more than I should have, and you didn’t try. Almost at all.
But I’m not here to talk about the bad things. There were good times as well. Much more little, but I guess that’s what life is like. I apologize if this makes no sense, but these are my thoughts laid on some paper. You were a fool if you thought I didn’t mind. I deserve much better than you, and thank God I got it. Ironically, without drinking booze and lurking in bars, I got three boyfriends, and the last one, will last. I’m sure he will. I’m happy and complete. And I needed to realize the miracle that life is. With you, it seems like it’s the biggest tragedy. Well, get your head out of your butt, Salls. Life is beautiful and full of chances. I don’t need you anymore. I never did, I guess. I’m happy and although I’ve got a boyfriend and little friends, mine are true. And some of yours as well.
How are you Sally? You’re still not back to normal and no one will fight for you like I did.You’re lacking a great number of friends, and you don’t have real love. I pity you, Salls.

I’ll pray for you.
Goodbye, Sally.

Abigail.”

That’s when I realized it. I lost the one person who saved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
"That's alright, that's Okay. We were walkin' through some youth. Smilin' through some pain. That's alright, that's Okay. Let's turn the page."
-Motley Crue