Sequel: You Promised

Forget Me, Not

I forgot

I notice I’m in a white room with ugly furniture.
“I see you’re awake. I’m calling your friends in.” A nurse said. Then something really weird happened. I forgot.
“What happened? What friends?”
“What-? You- I’m calling the doctor.” She said and left me worried, confused and with my head hurting like hell.

“Hello, it’s good to see you’re awake. The nurse said you weren’t remembering things. Do you know your name?” The doctor asked. I didn’t even saw him come in. I looked at him.
“Name… I have one, it’s…it’s…” I sighed. “I don’t know.” I stated sadly.
“Okay, we’ll need to make some tests. Now, I’ll tell your friends to come in. You might not know them, don’t worry about it. Maybe they might help you remember something. It’s very important you tell us if you remember anything.”
“Okay.” He nodded and left. Next four men came in the room. They looked familiar but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.

They were all tall. The first that caught my attention was a skinny one. He had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Next was a weird dude. He had a huge hair. It was curly and just… huge! The other two were the last to come in the room. A blond man with deep blue eyes and another with black hair and hazel eyes.

The last one was beautiful. He looked at me.
“You’re awake.” He spat at me, as if he was sad I actually woke up.
“What happened?” I asked.
“You feel from the stage and hit your head pretty hard. You were unconscious.” The blond man answered.
“How long?” I asked. He told me it was only 6 hours. “This might seem quite… rude, but who are you exactly. And what’s my name?” The black haired man made a sound. A strange one. I don’t know what it meant exactly but it was something along the lines of ‘That’s predictable for a bastard like him’.
They all looked at me for a moment. I think they were making sure I wasn’t kidding. Like they were waiting for me to start laughing. I didn’t. They all looked at me, if they were talking it would be something like this ‘Oh, you’re serious.’
“I’m… I’m Bob. Bob Bryar. You’re Frank Iero” The blond man told me. He was the only one, except the black haired beauty that talked to me.
“Ray Toro.” The man with the huge hair said.
“Mikey Way.” Said the skinny one.
“I’m Gerard Way.” The black haired man said. He was still mad.
“So… You two are brothers…” I stated.
“No, we’re married.” Gerard said sarcastically.
“We’re brothers.” Mikey assured me. He looked at Gerard and told him to follow him. They got out of the room. We could hear their voices, but it wasn’t until they started shouting we could hear what they were saying.

“Can you stop acting like you’re pmsing?!” I think it was Mikey.
“I don’t like him, so I’ll treat him as I want!”
“Not in front of me! He is a sweet guy! Just because you don’t like him for God know why-” I didn’t heard much more.

“For God’s shake!” I heard shouting “I’m tired of all this shit! You love me or you don’t!” My surroundings weren’t clear. I could only see a face, and it was blurry. The person sobbed.
“I don’t.” I answered.


“Hum… Guys…” I called awkwardly.
“What? Something’s wrong?” Some one asked me.
“I think I remembered something…” I said. In that moment the brothers came in the room again. “I was with someone, I couldn’t see who, or where but they were shouting at me, saying they were tired of this shit and that I loved them or not.” Gerard seemed to look up from the ground where he heard me. “I said I didn’t.” He looked down again. He made a sound I couldn’t quite know what it was. Then I understood. He was crying. What did I do to make him cry? Maybe it was something his brother told him? That must be it.
“Can you remember anything about the person? Maybe recognise the voice?”
“How would he? He didn’t even recognize us.” Gerard said. He was normal again. But, how wrong he was, I did recognize the voice, but I didn’t know who it belonged to. I answered them with a no, ignoring Gerard. I think for a long time trying to understand what was happening, but it wasn’t easy. There’s not much information.

They had to go past an hour, but Gerard came back about a minute later. He had forgotten his jacket or something.
“You know whose voice that was.” I stated. He didn’t deny it.
“Do you?”
“No.”
“Then I’m not telling you. You will end up remember. You couldn’t have forgotten that so easily, it was an important part of your life. Or so you said.” He was whispering at the end of the sentence. I knew why. He was about to cry. He knew who’s voice that was. He was whispering because if he talked much louder he would break down in a sobbing mess. And he was too proud to do that in front of me.

“I didn’t.” I whispered. I don’t think he heard me. He then left.
He was right. How could I forget about that voice? It was a melody sang by angels. Even if it’s a weak melody, or a broken angel, it’s still beautiful. Even if I broke the voice’s owner heart, I think that voice was the only thing I didn’t forget. I would always know who it belonged to, even if I didn’t.

“If I'm so wrong, how can you listen all night long? Now will it matter after I'm gone? Because you never learn a goddamned thing.” Someone sang to me as they held me in their arms.
“You’re voice is like a melody sang by angels.” I whispered.
“A weak melody sang by broken angels.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hum... Yeah.
What can I say?
Hope you liked it and please leave me a comment.
Do I continue this?