Status: Finished

Break Out

Chapter 8

Fast Forward

“Oh my God, I can’t believe that you’re getting married!” Val, Matt’s new girlfriend squealed as she continued to twist my hair up in the clip.

Today was the day. Mine and Zack’s wedding day. It’s been almost three years since we’d helped the guys break out of prison. In those three year’s a whole lot of things happened.

Brian and Matt met Alex’s sisters Val and Michelle. Johnny’s old girlfriend Lacey had come back into contact with him and they eventually got back together. Jimmy had gotten married only a few months ago to the girl he left behind to help us with Zack and Johnny. They’re now expecting a baby boy.

We were just having a small wedding. Nothing too big because we didn’t want the police somehow getting involved. Zack and I also couldn’t go where we wanted to for our honeymoon.

“Five minutes!” someone yelled through the closed door, then Val handed me a hand mirror and told me to see if I liked my hair and make up.

I gasped, “I love it! Thank you so much, Val.”

“Well, it’s time to get you upstairs,” she announced helping me up.

By the time we reached the top of the stairs, and after I tripped over my dress three times we were two minutes away from the first bridesmaid, Lacey, walking down the aisle.

Right before I went to step to the side Val looked at me before she got into position, “Don’t choke.”

“She’ll do just fine,” Matt said as he stepped up from behind me. Since my own father couldn’t be here to walk me down the aisle, Zack had been oh so kind to ask Matt to do it instead. He of course accepted.

I peeked out from behind the door to see Lacey reach the end of the aisle, Val was halfway down and Michelle was getting ready to leave. Leana didn’t want to be in he wedding due to her being pregnant so after Michelle, Matt and I would make our entrance.

“You’ll do fine,” Matt whispered as he looped his arm through mine as the doors closed.

Before I knew it, I was standing next to Zack, who had a large smile on his face. Jimmy was also there, we’d chosen him to be the one to marry us.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Casey and Zachary in matrimony…”

I know that Jimmy said some other things, but I can’t remember his exact words. And the next thing I knew Zack was slipping the wedding band onto my finger next to the engagement ring.

“I do,” I whispered and before Jimmy even get out the you may now kiss the bride, Zack had pulled me into him and pressed his lips to mine.

“I love you so much,” Zack whispered back to me after out kiss was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

It feels nice to finally finish this story. As I said there won't be a sequel, but you can check out my other story Cat Got Your Tongue? It's about Tom Sykes. I'm also planning on starting another story in the next month or so. I still haven't decided about who yet though.