Status: On hold

Viper Returns to Hogwarts

Drinking and Talking

As we neared the common room, Carmen skipped off and I rolled my eyes. She needed to see her precious James again. Ick. When I went to down into the room, I saw Tiffany sitting on the couch…happily drinking some of my liquor. I raised an eyebrow and stomped down.

“Bitch, you didn’t think I could find you stash?” She smirked, drinking more. I gave a little pout, taking out some of the vodka. “Who said you can share?” She just giggled and I poked her shoulder. “You’re lucky I love you.” I snorted and I felt her hazel eyes on me.

“Where’s Carms? Ravenclaw showers?” She asked and I nodded. “Meh, James is cute…but generic. EVAN on the other hand!” She gushed and I shook my head.

“James is just too Ravenclaw-y for me…and bitch, keep dreaming cause Draco is better.” I grinned and she gagged. “DRACO? He’s a fucking blonde. Talk about ew. And Ravenclaws are just bitchy smartasses who throw their lives away for books.”

“Ravenclaws REALLY need to get laid and stoned once in a while. And don’t talk about blondes. They’re amazing in bed.” I smirked and she gagged again.

“AND HIS DAD! He seriously looked like he was going to rape you…” She added disgustedly, looking like she was going to puke. I pulled out a paper bag for her. “Here, if you need to vomit after re-living that moment go ahead. We actually keep them stashed here for Jet. That boy can NOT keep down his liquor!” I offered but she shook her head.

“I can keep mine down just fine, thanks.” She stuck out her tongue and I shrugged. “By the way, how long have you all known each other?” She asked.

“Well, I’ve known Carmen since day one and we met up with Jet after Christmas break and then Evan joined us the first day of my second year…” I trailed off, mentally giggling at my and Carmen’s encounter.

Father had always told me to follow the Dark Lord. Stepping up to Hogwarts, he said, was the first part in his plan. Professor McGonagall continued to read the names off and my name was suddenly called “Michella Albatrosse!” loud and clear. I held my head high – just like daddy always told me to – and sat down on the stool. The Sorting Hat was placed on my head, and I eagerly glanced over to the Slytherin table.

That was where my dad, mom, uncle, aunt, and the Dark Lord were sorted. I just hoped I was good enough to sit there. “Hm…not very difficult. Not very difficult at all.” The hat started, “You, after all, come from a long line of Slytherins. And, if I do say so myself, you’re the most promising of your ancestors. So…SLYTHERIN!” The Slytherin table stood up and clapped and, with a grin, jumped off the stool and went along to the table. After a couple of “Heys” and “Welcomes”, I sat down next to a red-head girl who was staring at her messed-up nails.

“Eww, did you mess up painting them again? Or are you just naturally stupid and do that ‘just cause’?” I raised an eyebrow, wondering if I’d make this girl cry or run. Instead, she snapped her head up at me. “You’re one to talk, dung-breath. If I were you, I’d just shut the fu-” “Language!!” Our head prefect snapped and all we could do was giggle. “Carmen Ross” She held out her hand and I shook it. “Michella Albatrosse” I smiled lightly.


“What about the boyfriend?” She cut in my reminiscence and I pursed my lips in thought. “I actually don’t remember when I met him…strange…” She rolled her eyes.

“Oh, that’s precious. That’s one thing to tell your kids someday…that you don’t even know how you two met!” She snorted and I lightly punched her.

“You know what would be funny?” I mused, sipping my vodka. Tiffany looked over to me, eyebrow raised. “Hm? What?” She responded, leaning closer to me with slight excitement.

“I dunno!” I smirked as Tiffany punched my arm, muttering a ‘not funny, bitch!’ under her breath. I sent her a dazzling smile before she merely rolled her eyes and sat back down into the seat, taking another sip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh, I know this chapter sucked. I promise it'll pick up from here, so you'll be seeing more of Bailey and Anastasia!