An Deiner Seite

An Deiner Seite 2

Shinju rolled her eyes as Morgan stumbled down the stairs. He had been living in the house for two weeks and still hadn't learnt he really didn't need to get up early on Saturdays to help her out with housework.

"Morning, Morgan. What have I told you about getting up this early?" She smiled as he shuffled into the living room, where she was watching the news, and slumped in a chair.

"I know, I know. I just feel like a should help, what with you giving me somewhere to stay and all. I'm incredibly grateful, you know." He mumbled, still half asleep.

"I know. And I'm grateful you want to help, but you really don't have to, sweetie."

There was a semi-uncomfortable silence for a few moments, with Shinju paying close attention to the weather report, and Morgan struggled to keep his eyes open.

"Did Etsuo tell you that his older sister is coming home for a while next week?" Shinju asked as the reporter finished, and the screen switched to the sports reporter.

"No, I guess he forgot.Is she the one that lives back in Tokyo?"

"Yes, Hime.Has he ever mentioned her?"

"Nein." Morgan muttered, his tiredness making him reply in the first language he thought in.

"Ah, he doesn't like her much.She's always loved him very much.Overly much, I think.Even now, she's twenty three, she's always asking to speak to him when she calls, always sending him cute little presents, always seeming to forget he's nearly eighteen and treating him like a two year old.It drives him insane.He would probably stand it more if she paid any attention to Amaterasu, but Hime doesn't.Its like 'su doesn't exist to Hime.Like she's a game we've been playing that we didn't tell her about.I love Hime, she's my daughter after all, but she really needs to grow up." Shinju looked away as she said this, almost as if she was ashamed of her eldest child.

"That’s pretty harsh.Of Hime I mean."

"I know.I just want to ask you a favour.Do you mind?"

"Is it illegal?" Morgan couldn't help but ask.

Shinju laughed, it was a light tinkling sound.

"No, dear. I just wanted to ask if you could maybe keep Etsuo calm while Hime is here. Last time a window was broken."

"Sure, I'll try."

"Thankyou.Theres just one more thing.She doesn't want to accept Etsuo as gay.Maybe, I don't know, maybe you could change her mind?"

Morgan nodded, a plan already forming in his mind.

A few seconds later, Etsuo practically fell into the room, coincidentally landing on Morgan's lap.

"Whys you up so early?" He slurred, rubbing his dark eyes. "I woke up and you weren't there."

"I woke up extra early so I could sneak out and have a secret tryst with Adrian." Morgan said, his face poker straight and eyes dancing as he watched Shinju cover her mouth to smother the giggles that threatened to escape.

"Ummm," Etsuo moaned, burying his face into the crook of Morgan's neck. "That’s nice."

"It was.Incredibly erotic.I let him fuck me," Morgan sent an apologetic wince at Shinju, who just waved it away as she got out the chair, heading towards the kitchen."Up against a wall, over a desk, on his bed, the floor.I've never felt better."

Etsuo began to nod, but quickly stopped, moving away from Morgan's neck and glaring icily.

"What did you say?" He hissed, his voice dripping with venom.

"I was kidding.Jeeze."

"Oh that’s okay then." Etsuo smiled, pecked Morgan on the lips and curled up tighter, moving his face back to his former position.

"You know I always top."

"If I wasn't so happy here, I'd bitch slap you."
----------------------------------------------------------
A week later, and Etsuo was pressed up against a wall on his porch, his legs wrapped around Morgan as they made out.

As Etsuo pressed his groin closer to Morgan's and groaned, Morgan heard a car pull up.Luckily, Etsuo hadn't heard it.It was time to put Operation Hime into action.
Skillyfully, holding Etsuo up with one hand, he unwrapped the legs wrapped around him and as soon as Etsuo's feet hit the floor, spun the Japanese minx around so he was facing the wall.

As Morgan heard a car door open, he leaned forward and ran his tounge along Etsuo's neck, stopping as he reached the pulsepoint.

"I want you." He whispered, pressing down with his tounge as the car door slammed shut.

"Here?" Etsuo managed to groan, as the person who'd gotten out of the car started up the stairs, and by the sounds of it, too busy with a lot of bags to notice Morgan and Etsuo.

"Anywhere." Etsuo spun around, grabbing Morgan's hand and almost pulling the arm out of its socket in his haste to get into the house.

"Slow down, baby." Morgan whispered, pulling Etsuo back, pushing his long black hair out of his face and bending down a little to the kiss the pouting lips.

"ETSUO?" A voice screeched.Finally, the person had noticed.

Etsuo didn’t pull back, but groaned against Morgan's lips.A moan far different from the ones he'd been making not two minutes earlier.

"Hime," Without looking, Etsuo waved."If you'll excuse us, you interrupted something ." And not waiting for a response, he stormed off, Morgan in tow, into the house.Just before he was pulled out of view, Morgan looked over his shoulder, smirked, winked and waved.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm pretty sure Hime won't forget me." Morgan smirked as he walked into Etsuo's room.

"You knew she was coming, didn't you?" Etsuo said, his voice muffled as he pulled his shirt off over his head.

Momentarily, Morgan was distracted by Etsuo's chest, mostly because of the twirling design tattooed onto his left hip bone, but partly because of the pale, milky skin.

"Stop perving and answer my question." Etsuo glared at Morgan, one leg on the bed as he untied his laces.

"Oh…Yeah.I knew." Morgan said, unzipping his jumper and taking it off.

"Why did you do it?"

"Because your mom told me she doesn't want to admit you're gay, and she should.That was the only way I could think of to get her to," Morgan sighed."I'm sorry if you didn't want me to."

Etsuo grinned, and ran towards Morgan, jumping and wrapping both arms and legs around him as he reached him.
"I fucking love you, Morg."

"Uh…what?" Morgan blinked, automatically wrapping his arms around Etsuo.

"I've always wanted to show her I'm gay, but I've never had the courage." Etsuo arched his back, pressing his groin to Morgans.

Morgan half growled, half purred and fisted a hand in Etsuo's shoulder length black hair.He pressed their mouths together vicously, their identical snake bite piercings clashing for a moment.

Too soon, their lungs were protesting against the lack of oxygen and they were forced to part.

"Bed!Now!" Etsuo mumbled, attempting to pull Morgan's t-shirt off.

Morgan tightened his grip on Etsuo and shuffled over towards the small, clothes covered bed.He dropped his boyfriend onto it, tugging off his shirt afterwards.He clambered onto the bed, his hands instantly all over Etsuo.Sliding over his ribs gliding down to his hips.Etsuo moved his hands to the waistband of Morgan's jeans, tugging and whimpering.Laughing, Morgan moved his hands away from Etsuo to unbutton the dark jeans, kicking them to some corner in the room.

"Be quiet.I think Amaterasu is still asleep." Etsuo mumbled, pulling his own jeans off, pulling his pants off at the time.

"Why have I still got clothes on?" Morgan snorted as he pulled his own pants off.

"Wouldn't it be fun it Hime walked in on this?" Etsuo said, lunging upwards to attack Morgans neck with his tounge.

"You talk too much." Morgan grumbled as he leaned over to the bedside to grab the almost empty tube of lube.He flipped the lid open and quickly prepared Etsuo.After far too much time, if you asked Etsuo, Morgan was inside him, both of them moaning in time to his thrusts.

"Hands above your head.You're going to come without being touched." Morgan gasped out, and grinned as Etsuo did as told.

"You're so good, Morg." Etsuo panted, resisting the urge to move his hand to his dick."Love you.Love you lots.Morg, love yo-OH SHIT." Etsuo's babbling was cut off and he turned into a gasping puddle of mush.

"Did I find it, baby?" Morgan smirked and snapped his hips.

"Fuck..fuck yeah.Gunna...gunna come soon...Morg..love you." Etsuo babbled moving his arms to curl around Morgan's neck.

A few minutes later, and Etsuo was curled around Morgan as he panted, laying on his back.

"You're so good, Morg.I love you so much." He sighed happily.

Morgan blanched and untangled himself from Etsuo, clambering out of bed.

"We need more lube." He stated, grabbing towel from the old battered armchair close to the bed."I'm going for a shower."

Etsuo groaned and buried his head in his pillow.

"Fucking Morgan."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morgan looked away as Hime glared at him across the dinner table.

"Hime, stop glaring at your brother's boyfriend." Shinju sighed, placing her fork down angrily.

"Oh they're dating?From the sounds they were making earlier, I thought he was some common whore." She hissed, her dark eyes burning.

"HIME!SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Etsuo shouted, glaring back at Hime.

"Etsu.Its fine, baby." Morgan whispered, placing a comforting hand on Etsuo's knee.

"Aww, isn't that sweet?" Hime simpered sarcasticaly.

Yori sighed and stood up, scooping Amaterasu out of her seat.

"You can deal with this." He said to Shinju, walking out of the room.

Shinju sighed.

"Hime!" She said angrily. "Morgan lives here now, he respects all of us-"

"Oh I'm sure of that.I heard him 'respecting' Etsuo earlier.And saw them!"

"They've been together two years!They're allowed to have sex!Anyway, he respects us.You don't.So you can be nice, say sorry and leave him alone, or leave."

Hime glared angrily at all three of them.

"I'd rather leave than stay here with that nazi jerk!"

"I.Am.Not.A.Nazi." Morgan growled. "Are you a part of the yakuza?"

"No." Hime sniffed haughtily, getting out of her seat.

"Well then." Morgan said, getting out of his seat at the same time."Ein Leben erhalten." He sneered before storming from the room.

"Thanks Hime, glad you appreciate the person I fucking love." Etsuo spat, angrily getting out of his chair before storming after Morgan.

"I think you better leave, Hime." Shinju sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose."If you want to come back, you must apologise to all of us.Morgan and Etsuo mostly."

Ten minutes later, Morgan and Etsuo, who were lounging on the bed, Morgan pretending he wasn't upset, and Etsuo pretending Morgan didn't need comforting, heard the door slam shut, and an expensive car roar off down the block.And nobody in house was particulary sad about Hime's leaving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm sorry about fucking up your family, Etsu." Morgan sighed.

"You didn't fuck it up, babe.It was already fucked up.I'll never forgive Hime, you know?" Etsuo murmured, resting his head on Morgan's shoulder.

"Because of me?She's family."

"And I love you."

"I'm tired.Think we can go to sleep."

"Why do you always avoid it when I tell you I love you!" Etsuo said angrily, throwing his hands in the air.

"Because..because I do.Okay?" Morgan spat back, rolling onto his side and covering his face with a pillow.

"Morgan!" Etsuo grumbled, grabbing for the pillow, but Morgan just tightened his grip."Asshole!We never talk!"

"In case you didn't notice, we're not a fucking married couple!We don't have to talk." Morgan spat, taking the pillow off his face, throwing it at Morgan.

"I'd prefer it if we did!"

"I'd prefer it if we did nothing but fuck.We don't all get what we want!"

"OH FOR GODS SAKE.What is wrong with you?"

"YOU ARE!MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST FUCKING END THIS!MAYBE I SHOULD GO HOME AND LET MY PARENTS ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME STRAIGHT!MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE KIDS WITH SOME WOMAN BUT STILL FUCKING LOVE YOU!" Morgan cut himself off and blushed.

"You love me?" Etsuo whispered.

"Yes!But my love means nothing!Look at my family!They'd rather have perfect sons then love!"

"I appreciate it.And I love you just the way you are."

"Really?"

"Yes.Always.Forever.I'll always be by your side."

Morgan lifted his shirt and turned around to show the tattoo across his back.Etsuo had always wondered what the german words had meant, but Morgan had just mentioned some song.

"An deiner seite.By your side." He whispered, finally understanding.