Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp ! WHAT ! Chapter 22

Morgan's POV

"Nate I know where we can go" I said confidently.

Nate smiled and nodded "So do I, your parents figured I might want to know where to go to find you if I ever wanted to see you again"

I smiled and couldn't hold myself back and threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

He seemed surprised for a few seconds but settled and put his arms around me.

"I love you Morgan, nothing can change that about us ok ?"

I nodded and grabbed his hand in mine, "Lets go" I looked to the others "all of us"

Well all began running, I may have been pregnant but I wasn't completly disabled.

After half an hour of running, Nate stopped by and grabbed me up in his arms and set off running again. We stopped in an area near the wolfs palace, it looked nearly destroyed, burn marks were all over the place.

Tears soon started to fall down on my face, "this is all my fault, I did this, I did this to my parents, to my people"

I fell into Nate's arms "This has nothing to do with you and mostly to due with vampires that follow my uncle, you couldnt't have done anything even if you wanted to, the only thing that would happen would you wouldn't be with me now, you and are baby"

He gently brought his hand to my face and cupped my cheek, rubbing my tears away, I couldn't believe I had fallen so hard for someone, someone outiside my own specie if you will" .

I searched round the forest, searching for the hint of the hideout, there must be one somewhere.

I was looking round until a wolf jumped out of no-where, pouncing on Nate.

I looked at the wolf, it was................it was Tristan.

"Tristan stop, stop it, it's Nate, please" I ran over to Nate and Tristan, them both fighting, I got close to them and tried pulling Tristan off him, and was knocked to the floor, Nate looked at me and ran over.

"Morgan , are you okay, are you hurt, is the baby okay?" Nate asked with a mask of worry covering his face.

I looked over to Tristan and found him calmed down, he walked slowly over to me, Nate pulled me up and stood quickly in front of me.

I put my arm gently and reassuringly on Nate's arm, he looked at me protectively and stood out of the way.

I smiled at Tristan, "I'm glad your alive Tristan, I was worried, did you get my message?'

He nodded and a small wolf jumped out of the bush. "Emily, your okay?"

She ran over to me, I knelt down and grabbed her in my arms, hugging her tightly.

She looked at me and nodded.

"I'm glad you made it here safely".

I placed her down on the ground and she walked back over to Tristan and stood next to him, proudly.

Tristan walked over to me, butting his head on my shoulder, "I missed you too"

I suddenly realised something, something I hadn't asked, something I needed to know.

I pulled away from him, "Are my parents okay, are they here?"
Tristan turned around and began to walk away, he turned and looked at me as if saying "follow me"
I grabbed Nate's hand and picked Milly in my arms, and began walking behind Tristan and Emily.

We came across a hole that suddenly opened, Tristan jumped down, I place Milly down and Nate picked me up and jumped down with me followed by Milly and Micheal (Nate's dad)

We walked for a while until wolves started growling.

I stepped in front of Nate, keeping Nate and his family behind him.

"Stop this, they are not dangerours, I can assure you that, as the princess of the wolves.

They settled down and bowed before walking away.

I could see palace workers all settled together in their human form, they looked up at me and smiled.

Looking around I can see the devestation, the deaths had been great. Maybe one or both of my parents were in those losses.

I also saw that Tristan had disappeared, I looked around once more, before seeing him walk in his human form towards me.

"This way Morgan"

I followed into a room. A woman so familar sat down crying over a body on the table.

I looked more closely and there was my mother crying over my dead father.

"Mother"

She heard me, stopped crying and turned around, surprised to see me.

"M....Morgan is that you,......y...your not dead, oh thank god, she jumped from her seat and grabbed me in a hug.

"I'm so sorry mother, I shouldn't have left, I should have stayed with you and not wondered off, this is all my faul-

Before Nate or anyone else could interrupt, my mother slapped me.

I held my hand to the mark, surprised, I knew that my mother never liked violence and this was the first time she ever slapped me.

"Stop thinking that was, no one blames you, look at your people, do you see them blame you, do you see me blame you, No, so please please child don't think like that"

She hugged me, tears beginning to fall.

"I.......I feel so bad all the time though, I could have helped"

We both cryed together holding each other, comforting each other in the only way we could at the time.

We had lost a important person and he couldn't be replaced he was my father.

They weren't going to get away with this, justice will bevail, his death will not be for nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you all like it =D