Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire ! What ?! Chapter 21

Nate's POV

I couldn't believe myself, after a couple of months away from here, I thought that the feeling I buried deep within myself, would stay there, but seeing her again, hearing from her lips that she thought she might be pregnant with MY baby, just brought them back up.

What was going to happen now, if any other vampire found out that she was pregnant, they would take our baby away from us and make it a puppet to only their commands.

I had to get her out of here, I had to take her someone save, I knew for a fact that there was a secret base where the werewolves would have hidden, some of them would still be alive and the one thing they would need would be their princess, along with child.

With our baby maybe, just maybe we could end this war, settle the differences, I was a prince, yes but not crown prince, my cousin and his uncle were.

I was going to protect my baby, let them live in a world without war, without the chance of them being kiled, for the chance that they were half werewolf, half vampire, the only one of their kind.

Morgan had feel back to sleep, I carefully snuck out of the room, careful not to wake her.

I ran as fast as I could to wherever my father would be.

He needs to know, he should know, the fact that she is pregnant, the fact that she is in danger where she is, that she needs to be saved and protected.

I looked around the house, it was near enough empty, we were moving, but Why?

"Damn it" I whispered, something had happened, and right now I didn't know what it was, but for my dad to pick up and decide to move elsewhere, that was pretty bad.

I ran back to Morgan, I was going to get her out of there with out without his help.

I opened the door, to see my father and Milly there watching over her.

"W...Why are you here?" I said and looked to Milly, she smiled and then sat on the bed next to Morgan, she placed her hand on Morgan's belly.

Oh God, she had recieved her powers after so much time, she had finally gotten her powers.

Which would explain the house, Milly had been given the power of premanition.

I smiled at them "You know?"

They both nodded and smiled.

"Dad, we have to get her out of here, if they find out they will hurt her and the baby, you know this war isn't right, what Uncle is doing isn't right, he is killing people who no longer wish to fight against the werewolves, and killing the werewolves will not help us in the war, it will carry it on"

He nodded, "Something has happened to him, Nate something has taken a hold of him and I don't know what it is, but it has something against the werewolves"

I nodded and walked over to Morgan I picked her up, hoping not to wake her up, unfortuately not succeeding, her eye flickered and, she opened her eyes.

Morgan's POV

Something was happening, or going to happen that I knew for certain.

I felt someone pick me up suddenly, who was it? Where were they going to take me?

I opened my eyes to see Nate, I kissed him on the cheek.

"Where are we going ?" I whispered.

He smiled and looked down at my stomach "Somewhere were they can't harm you or our baby, somewhere safe"

I nodded, this baby needed to be safe, safe is I wanted them to in a world without hate, anger and war.

Somewhere were my parents would be proud of.

God help me now! I needed it all, my parents for all I know are dead and the same for the rest of the werewol-

What am I thinking the secret hideout my parents told me.

Some of my people would still me alive, for all I know the people who may or maynot have survived could just be my parents.

God please let them still be alive.